Residential Roofer for looking for new metal roof in San Antonio. Phone 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in San Antonio
What We Do For You
Your roofing system is undoubtedly the most critical aspect of your house that gives protection to it from the elements. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. provides a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment solutions around the San Antonio area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are seasoned and experts in various forms of commerical roof repair services and rebuilds.
When it comes to San Antonio roof repair and construction, WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Installing a new roof is a huge financial commitment, so selecting a licensed and specialist roofing contractor to build it is critical.
We provide commercial repair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Providing expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses of San Antonio and neighboring locations.
We provide the highly regarded roof cleaning service in San Antonio. We’ll make your roof look like new once more!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand-new roof or maybe a roof repair, then we ‘d be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the present state of your roof? When was the last time you had it inspected? We’d be more than happy to supply you with a FREE checkup to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their largest expenditures people typically have a lotof questions before coming to a conclusion , below are some of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you are a properly trained contractor, the majority of roofing tasks really should not be performed yourself. Additionally bear in mind that almost all manufacturers of products used in the roof repair won’t warranty those items unless a licensed roofing contractor performs the work. Something else to always remember is that working on a roof could be very dangerous, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health in order to save money?
It would be really good if we were able to give you a simple answer to that question! But there actually is no one answer that fits all for each question like that. There are many unique products available and each and every one has its own merits and faults. To figure out which is the best roof for you, you ought to have an expert come and take a look at your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they have seen, your roof design, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It actually depends upon the type of roof and what evaluations are mandated. Also, bear in mind that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we just can’t work on a number of days then this will definitely add more time to the job. A smaller home may take about a week or so, while larger commercial jobs might be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just see to it your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Given that your roof is constantly exposed to the weather, this means your roof is will deteriorate gradually. The pace at which it deteriorates will be dependent on a variety of factors. Those include; the quality of the initial materials used along with the workmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is preserved and the style of the roof. Most roofing companies will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but obviously that can never be promised as a result of the above factors. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of taking off any protective materials that have been added to offer shielding from the elements. Additionally, you should stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they can also diminish the life of your roof. When you speak to your roof cleaning specialist, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will get rid of the unsightly algae and discoloration without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers really love us … and we feel confident that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our previous customers have had to say…
A Terrific End Result
They did absolutely everything they said they were going to do, at the exact price that they quoted us. The roof repair and new roof installment was also finished on time and they tidied up after on their own. Absolutely excellent and I would certainly recommend them to others.
The team was expert respectful and did a great job when fixing some substantial roofing system damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them again and would definitely suggest them to others.
They were always prompt, courteous, and have reasonable rates. I would suggest to look at this company to anyone who is searching for a really good, sincere roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About San Antonio
San Antonio, or unofficially San Ann as the locals call it, is a city in Pasco County, Florida, United States. It is a suburban city included in the Tampa-St. Petersburg-Clearwater, Florida Metropolitan Statistical Area. It lies within Florida’s 12th congressional district. The population was 1,138 at the 2010 census. It was established as a Catholic colony by Judge Edmund F. Dunne. The city derives its name from Saint Anthony of Padua. Saint Leo University is located nearby.
San Antonio is located at 28°20′12″N 82°16′30″W / 28.33667°N 82.27500°W / 28.33667; -82.27500 (28.336649, −82.275011).
How To Locate A Reliable Roofing Company For Your Own Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs should be repaired or replaced at one point or other. Unless there is the right tools and experience to perform the task yourself, that usually means hiring a professional roofing contractor.
The significance of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You should know you are investing your hard earned money wisely and therefore the finished roof will last for many years into the future. Have a look at these guidelines on how to look for a reliable roofing contractor for your residence:
1. Utilize a local company. Before hiring a contractor, be sure that there is a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to know about the codes and building requirements in your area. They are also unlikely to try to scam you away from your money since they need to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You will be able to lookup licensing information online with the website of your own city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the very first company that you contact. Instead, reach out to at least various contractors in your neighborhood to get quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote to enable you to see exactly where your cash is going. Ideally, they should send a representative to your property to evaluate your homes roof face-to-face before giving you an estimate. That way, the estimate they supply is going to be far more accurate.
4. Ensure that the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to present you a written contract. Make certain both you and also the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy on your own in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection when the contractor fails to follow through on their own promises.
Deciding on a reliable roofing company for your own home is really important. Your roof is among the most critical components of your property. Employing a professional roofing company who has an excellent reputation is the simplest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of looking for new metal roof in San Antonio think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.