Commercial Roofing for low cost roofing in Zephyrhills. Call 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Zephyrhills
What We Do
Your roofing system is perhaps the most significant part of your home that gives protection to it from the elements. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. provides a complete array of roof repair and new roof installment services around the Zephyrhills area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are skilled and specialists in several forms of commerical roof repair work and rebuilds.
When it comes to Zephyrhills roof repair and installation, WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Installing a new roof is a huge financial investment, so choosing a licensed and skilled roofing company to install it is vital.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We provide commercial repair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Providing expert installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses of Zephyrhills and neighboring locations.
We offer the highly regarded roof cleaning company in Zephyrhills. We’ll make your roof appear like new once again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand new roof or maybe a roof repair, then we ‘d be more than willing to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the present condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it looked at? We’d be more than happy to provide you with a FREE checkup to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their most significant investments people typically have a number of questions before coming to a conclusion , listed here are a number of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you are a properly trained roofing professional, the majority of roofing work really should not be undertaken yourself. In addition bear in mind that most manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those products unless a certified roofing contractor carries out the work. Something else to remember is that working on a roof can be very risky, so is it really worth risking your health so you can save money?
It would be fantastic if we were able to give you a straight forward response to this question! But there really is no single answer fits all for each question like that. There are several unique products available and each and every one will have its own advantages and disadvantages. To figure out which is the right roof for you, you really should have a contractor come and take a look at your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they discover, your roof design, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It really depends upon the kind of roof and exactly what surveys are mandated. Also, remember that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we cannot work on particular days then this will add more time to the task. A small home might take around a week or so, while much larger commercial jobs could be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just make sure your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Because your roof is consistently exposed to the weather, this means your roof is will degrade with time. The speed at which it breaks down will depend on a variety of factors. These include; the grade of the initial materials used as well as the workmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is maintained and the style of the roof. Most roofing contractors will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed as a result of the above factors. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of getting rid of any covering materials that have been included to give shielding from the weather. In addition, you really should keep away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they can easily also cut down the lifespan of your roof. When you speak to your roof cleaning professional, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will remove the unsightly algae and staining without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers really love us … and we really hope that you will grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our previous customers have said about us…
A Wonderful Job
This company did everything they said they were going to do, and at the exact price that they estimated. The job was also completed on time and they straightened up after themselves. Absolutely excellent and will certainly strongly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be More Happy
The group was expert respectful and did an excellent job when repairing some considerable roofing damage that we had. I would certainly work with them on future jobs and would definitely recommend them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always prompt, polite, and have fair pricing. I would recommend these guys to anybody who is trying to find a reliable, sincere roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Zephyrhills
Zephyrhills is a city in Pasco County, Florida, United States. The population was estimated at 13,288 in the 2010 census. It is a suburb of the Tampa Bay Metropolitan Statistical Area. Zephyrhills is also known as the headquarters of the Zephyrhills bottled water company and is a member of Tree City USA.
Zephyrhills began as the town of Abbott on April 18, 1888, and consisted of 280.74 acres. A voting district was established in 1893 followed by a post office in 1896. In 1909, Captain Howard B. Jeffries, a Civil War Union veteran from Pennsylvania, purchased 35,000 acres and created the Zephyrhills Colony Company with a plan to create a community for Civil War veterans. In 1910 the town voted to change its name to Zephyrhills; it was incorporated in 1914.
How To Purchase A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your Residence
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at some point or another. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to accomplish the project yourself, that generally means employing a professional roofer.
The importance of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You should know that you are investing your money wisely which the finished roof will last for a long time into the future. Have a look at these easy methods to get a reliable roofing company for your own home:
1. Utilize a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, be sure that there is a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be informed about the codes and building requirements in the area. Also, they are not as likely to try to scam you from the money since they need to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You must be able to look up licensing information online from the website of the city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the initial company which you contact. Instead, reach out to at the very least some different contractors in your community to get quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote to help you see precisely where your hard earned money is going. Ideally, they need to send an agent to your property to check your homes roof face-to-face before supplying you with an insurance quote. Like that, the estimate they give is going to be far more accurate.
4. Be sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to provide you with a written contract. Ensure both you together with the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy for yourself in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection in the event the contractor fails to go by through on the promises.
Choosing a reliable roofer for your own home is extremely important. Your homes roof is probably the most significant components of your residence. Employing a professional roof specialist that has a great reputation is the best way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of low cost roofing in Zephyrhills think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.