Commercial Roofing for Metal building repair in Palm Harbor. Dial 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Palm Harbor
Who We Are
Your roofing system is perhaps the most critical aspect of your home that offers protection to it from harsh weather. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. offers a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment services in and around the Palm Harbor area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are seasoned and specialists in various forms of commerical roof repair work and rebuilds.
When it comes to Palm Harbor roofing, WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Adding a new roof is a significant financial investment, so selecting a licensed and expert roofing contractor to build it is crucial.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We provide commercial repair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Providing professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses of Palm Harbor and surrounding areas.
We offer the highly regarded roof cleaning company in Palm Harbor. We’ll make your roof appear like new once again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand new roof or perhaps a roof repair, then we would be more than willing to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the present condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it inspected? We would be more than happy to supply you with a FREE checkup to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their biggest expenditures people usually have a plenty of questions before makingany decisions , below are some of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you are a properly trained roofing professional, most roofing tasks really should not be undertaken yourself. Also bear in mind that the majority of manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those items unless a licensed professional carries out the work. Something else to bear in mind is that working on a roof can be very dangerous, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health for you to save money?
It would be really good if we were able to give you a straight forward answer to that question! However there actually is no single answer that fits all for each question like that. There are several unique products available and each and every one will have its own advantages and disadvantages. To know which is the best roof for your home, you should have a professional come and examine your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they have seen, the type of roof you have, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends upon the type of roof you have and what evaluations are needed. Also, remember that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we can’t work on certain days then this will certainly add more time to the task. A smaller home might take around a week or so, while more substantial commercial jobs might be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just make sure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Since your roof is always subjected to the weather, it means your roof is going to diminish gradually. The rate at which it deteriorates will depend on a number of variables. These include; the quality of the original components that were used and the workmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is taken care of and the type of roof. Most roofing professionals will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed because of the above issues. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of getting rid of any protective materials that have been included to provide shielding from the elements. Furthermore, you should try to stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they can also lower the life-span of your roof. When you talk to your roof cleaning specialist, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will clear away the unpleasant algae and staining without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers like us … and we feel confident that you will grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our customers have said about us…
A Really Great Job
They did every single thing they said they were planning to do, at the exact price that they estimated. The job was also completed on time and they straightened up after on their own. Without a doubt perfect and would certainly highly recommend them to others.
The group was expert polite and did a great task when fixing some considerable roofing damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them on future jobs and would definitely recommend them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always prompt, polite, and have reasonable prices. I would recommend these guys to anybody who is searching for a really good, truthful roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Palm Harbor
Palm Harbor is a census-designated place and unincorporated community in Pinellas County, Florida, United States. As of the 2016 American Community Survey, the CDP had a population of 60,236.
How To Locate A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your Residence
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at some time or other. Unless there is the right tools and experience to perform the work yourself, that frequently means hiring a professional roofing contractor.
The value of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You have to know that you are currently investing your hard earned money wisely which the finished roof lasts for many years ahead. Have a look at these tips about how to look for a reliable roofer for your own home:
1. Utilize a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, make certain that there is a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be informed about the codes and building requirements in the area. Also, they are more unlikely to try to scam you from your money since they must maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You will be able to check out licensing information online with the website of your city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the 1st company that you simply contact. Instead, get in touch with at least a few different contractors in your community to get quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote to help you see just where your cash is certainly going. Ideally, they must send an agent in your property to examine the roof personally before offering you a quote. Doing this, the estimate they give will be a lot more accurate.
4. Be sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to provide you with a written contract. Make certain both you and the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy for yourself in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection in the event the contractor fails to follow along with through on their own promises.
Selecting a reliable roofing company for your own home is really important. Your roof is amongst the most critical components of your house. Getting a professional roofer that has a fantastic reputation is the simplest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of Metal building repair in Palm Harbor think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.