Residential Roofer for Metal building repair in Palm Harbor. Phone 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Palm Harbor
Why Choose Us
Your roof is most likely the most important aspect of your house that gives protection to it from the elements. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. offers a complete range of roofing services in and around the Palm Harbor area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are seasoned and specialists in different forms of commerical roof repair services and reconstruction.
When it comes to Palm Harbor roofing, WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Adding a new roof is a huge financial investment, so choosing a licensed and expert roofing contractor to build it is imperative.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We provide commercial repair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Offering expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies of Palm Harbor and neighboring locations.
We provide the premier roof cleaning company in Palm Harbor. We’ll help make your roof appear like new once again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand new roof or maybe a roof repair, then we would be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the existing state of your roof? When was the last time you had it looked at? We would be happy to offer you a FREE evaluation to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their largest expenditures people always have a ton of questions prior to coming to a conclusion , listed here are some of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a certified roofing professional, the majority of roofing jobs should never be undertaken yourself. Additionally keep in mind that most manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair won’t warranty those products unless a licensed roofing contractor performs the work. Something else to bear in mind is that working on a roof could be very dangerous, so is it really worth endangering your health so you can save money?
It would be fantastic if we were able to give you a simple answer to that question! However, there really is no single answer that fits all for every question like that. There are many different products available and each has its own merits and faults. To figure out which is the best roof for you, you should have an expert come and check out your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they see, the type of roof you have, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It really is dependent on the kind of roof you have and exactly what inspections are required. Also, remember that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we cannot work on a number of days then this is going to add time to the job. A small home could take around a week or so, whereas much larger industrial jobs can be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just be sure your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Due to the fact that your roof is constantly subjected to the outside elements, it means your roof is will degrade with time. The speed at which it deteriorates will depend upon a variety of factors. Those include; the quality of the original materials that were used as well as the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is taken care of and the design of the roof. Most roofing companies will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but that can never be guaranteed due to the above issues. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of eliminating any covering materials that have been included to offer cover from the elements. Furthermore, you should stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they can easily also lower the life-span of your roof. When you speak to your roof cleaning specialist, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will eliminate the unappealing algae and staining without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers really love us … and we feel confident that you will grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our customers have said about us…
A Terrific Job
This company did absolutely everything they claimed they were planning to do, at the exact price that they quoted us. The job was also completed on time and they straightened up after on their own. Undeniably flawless and I would certainly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be More Happy
The group was expert respectful and did a great task when repairing some substantial roofing system damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them on future jobs and would definitely recommend them to others.
They were always timely, considerate, and have fair pricing. I would suggest to look at this company to anyone who is looking for a really good, honest roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Palm Harbor
Palm Harbor is a census-designated place and unincorporated community in Pinellas County, Florida, United States. As of the 2016 American Community Survey, the CDP had a population of 60,236.
How To Purchase A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your House
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at some point or some other. Unless you have the right tools and experience to do the task yourself, that frequently means working with a professional roofer.
The significance of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You should know you are investing your money wisely which the finished roof can last for quite some time in the future. Look at these easy methods to look for a reliable roof specialist for your house:
1. Work with a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, be sure that they have a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be familiar with the codes and building requirements in the area. They are also more unlikely to try to scam you from your money since they should maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You should be able to lookup licensing information online with the website of your city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the 1st company that you just contact. Instead, reach out to a minimum of various contractors in your community to have quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote to enable you to see exactly where your hard earned money is going. Ideally, they need to send a representative to the property to check your roof face-to-face before supplying you with a quote. Doing this, the estimate they supply will probably be a lot more accurate.
4. Ensure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to provide you with a written contract. Make sure both you together with the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy for your self in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection in case the contractor fails to adhere to through on the promises.
Choosing a reliable roofer for your residence is really important. The roof is probably the most essential components of your house. Hiring a professional roofer that has a fantastic reputation is the easiest method to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of Metal building repair in Palm Harbor think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.