Commercial Roofing for metal roof companies in San Antonio. Phone 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in San Antonio
What We Do
Your roofing system is undoubtedly the most critical part of your house that shields it from harsh weather. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. provides a complete array of roof repair and new roof installment services around the San Antonio area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are experienced and professionals in various types of commerical roof repair work and reconstruction.
When it comes to San Antonio roof repair and construction, WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Installing a new roof is a substantial expenditure, so going with a licensed and professional roofing contractor to build it is imperative.
We offer commercial maintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Offering expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies of San Antonio and neighboring areas.
We provide the #1 roof cleaning company in San Antonio. We’ll help make your roof look like new again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a new roof or possibly a roof repair, then we ‘d be very to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the existing state of your roof? When was the last time you had it assessed? We would be happy to offer you a FREE assessment to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their most significant financial investments people usually have a many questions before makingany decisions , listed here are a number of the most common ones…
Unless you are a certified contractor, most roofing work should not be performed yourself. Also always remember that most manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those products unless a licensed roofing contractor carries out the job. The other thing to bear in mind is that working on a roof is going to be very hazardous, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health so you can save money?
It would be great if we could give you a straight forward answer to that question! But there really is no one answer fits all for every question like that. There are a lot of unique products available and each and every one has its own benefits and disadvantages. To figure out which is the best roof for you, you ought to have a contractor come and check out your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they have seen, your roof design, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It actually depends on the type of roof you have and exactly what surveys are needed. Also, keep in mind that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we can’t work on particular days then this will certainly add time to the task. A smaller home could take around a week or so, while larger commercial jobs can be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just ensure that your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Considering that your roof is continually exposed to the outside elements, this means your roof is going to diminish over time. The speed at which it breaks down will be dependent on a range of factors. Those include; the grade of the original materials that were used along with the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is taken care of and the style of the roof. Most roofing companies will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but obviously that can never be promised because of the above issues. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of eliminating any protective minerals that have been added to provide protection from the elements. Additionally, you really should steer clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they can also decrease the lifespan of your roof. When you speak with your roof cleaning expert, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will get rid of the undesirable algae and yellowing without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients really love us … and we hope that you will grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that a number of our customers have had to say…
A Perfect End Result
These guys did absolutely everything they said they were planning to do, and at the specific price that they quoted us. The job was also completed in a timely manner and they cleaned up after themselves. Absolutely awesome and would certainly strongly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be More Happy
The group was professional respectful and did a terrific job when repairing some substantial roof damage that we had. I would certainly work with them on other jobs and would definitely suggest them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always timely, courteous, and have reasonable pricing. I would recommend this company to anyone who is looking for a reliable, truthful roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About San Antonio
San Antonio, or unofficially San Ann as the locals call it, is a city in Pasco County, Florida, United States. It is a suburban city included in the Tampa-St. Petersburg-Clearwater, Florida Metropolitan Statistical Area. It lies within Florida’s 5th congressional district. The population was 1,138 at the 2010 census. It was established as a Catholic colony by Judge Edmund F. Dunne. The city derives its name from Saint Anthony of Padua. Saint Leo University is located nearby.
San Antonio is located at 28°20′12″N 82°16′30″W / 28.33667°N 82.27500°W / 28.33667; -82.27500 (28.336649, −82.275011).
How To Purchase A Reliable Roofing Company For Your Residence
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at some time or any other. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to perform the job yourself, that generally means getting a professional roofing contractor.
The significance of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You need to know that you will be investing your cash wisely and therefore the finished roof will last for many years into the future. Have a look at these tips about how to look for a reliable roofing company for your house:
1. Utilize a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, be sure that these people have a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be aware of the codes and building requirements in your town. They are also not as likely to try and scam you from your money since they should maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You should certainly look up licensing information online throughout the website of your city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the first company that you contact. Instead, reach out to at the very least various contractors in your community to have quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote to be able to see just where your cash is going. Ideally, they need to send a representative to the property to examine your homes roof personally before giving you a quotation. This way, the estimate they provide will likely be much more accurate.
4. Be sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to present you a written contract. Ensure both you and also the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy yourself in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection in case the contractor fails to adhere to through on their promises.
Selecting a reliable roofing contractor for your home is important. Your roof is one of the most important components of your property. Getting a professional roof specialist who may have a fantastic reputation is the easiest method to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of metal roof companies in San Antonio think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.