Commercial Roofing for metal roof companies in The Villages. Call 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in The Villages
Who We Are
Your roofing system is perhaps the most significant part of your home that offers protection to it from harsh weather. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. offers a complete array of roofing services around the The Villages area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are knowledgeable and specialists in several types of commerical roof repair work and rebuilds.
When it comes to The Villages roof repair and installation, WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Adding a new roof is a significant financial investment, so choosing a licensed and skilled roofing company to build it is key.
We provide commercial maintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Offering professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses of The Villages and neighboring locations.
Our company provides the top roof cleaning service in The Villages. We’ll make your roof look new once again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand new roof or possibly a roof repair, then we would be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the current condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it examined? We would be more than happy to supply you with a FREE evaluation to set your mind at ease.
As one of their most significant investments people usually have a plenty of questions prior to coming to a conclusion , below are a number of the most common ones…
Unless you’re a trained roofing professional, the majority of roofing tasks should never be undertaken yourself. In addition bear in mind that most manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those products unless a licensed roofing contractor performs the task. Something else to bear in mind is that working on a roof is going to be very hazardous, so is it really worth risking your health so you can save money?
It would be really good if we could give you a straight forward response to this question! But there really is no single answer fits all for each question like that. There are so many different products readily available and each and every one has its own benefits and disadvantages. To determine which is the best roof for your home, you should have a contractor come and examine your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they have seen, your roof design, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It actually depends upon the kind of roof and exactly what surveys are mandated. Also, remember that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we just can’t work on certain days then this will definitely add more time to the job. A smaller home could take around a week or so, while much larger commercial jobs may be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just make sure your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Because your roof is always subjected to the outside elements, it means your roof is going to degrade with time. The rate at which it deteriorates will depend on a range of factors. Those include; the grade of the original materials used as well as the workmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is maintained and the style of the roof. Most roofing professionals will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but obviously that can never be promised because of the above factors. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of removing any covering materials that have been included to give shielding from the elements. Furthermore, you really should stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they can easily also reduce the life-span of your roof. When you speak with your roof cleaning specialist, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will clear away the unsightly algae and discoloration without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients like us … and we really hope that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our customers have said about us…
A Wonderful Job
These guys did absolutely everything they claimed they were going to do, at the specific price that they estimated. The roof repair and new roof installment was also finished promptly and they tidied up after themselves. Undeniably fantastic and will certainly recommend them to others.
The team was professional polite and did a great task when fixing some significant roof damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them again and would definitely recommend them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always timely, considerate, and have reasonable prices. I would suggest to look at these guys to anybody who is searching for a reliable, truthful roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About The Villages
The Villages is a census-designated place (CDP) in Sumter County, Florida, United States. It shares its name with a broader master-planned age-restricted community that spreads into portions of Lake and Marion counties. The overall development lies in central Florida, approximately 20 miles (32 km) south of Ocala and approximately 45 miles (72 km) northwest of Orlando.
How To Choose A Reliable Roofer For Your Residence
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs should be repaired or replaced at some point or other. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to do the job yourself, that typically means hiring a professional roofing company.
The value of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You must know that you are currently investing your hard earned money wisely which the finished roof will last for many years into the future. Have a look at these guidelines on how to get a reliable roofer for your home:
1. Employ a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, make certain that they have a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors will probably be aware of the codes and building requirements in your town. Also, they are more unlikely in order to scam you from the money since they need to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You should be able to check out licensing information online from the website of your city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the initial company that you just contact. Instead, reach out to at the very least a few different contractors in your neighborhood to have quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote to help you see precisely where your hard earned dollars goes. Ideally, they should send an agent for your property to examine the roof in person before giving you a quotation. Doing this, the estimate they provide will likely be considerably more accurate.
4. Ensure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to provide you with a written contract. Ensure both you and the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy yourself just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection if the contractor fails to follow along with through on their own promises.
Deciding on a reliable roofing contractor for your home is really important. Your homes roof is amongst the most critical components of your house. Hiring a professional roofing contractor that has a great reputation is the best way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of metal roof companies in The Villages think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.