Local Roofer for metal roof companies in Zephyrhills. Phone 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Zephyrhills
Why Choose Us
Your roof is probably the most critical part of your home that offers protection to it from the elements. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. provides a complete array of roof repair and new roof installment services around the Zephyrhills area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are knowledgeable and specialists in different types of commerical roof repair work and rebuilds.
When it comes to Zephyrhills roof repair and construction, WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Adding a new roof is a huge expenditure, so choosing a licensed and professional roofing contractor to build it is imperative.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We offer commercial repair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Offering expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses of Zephyrhills and neighboring locations.
We provide the highly regarded roof cleaning company in Zephyrhills. We’ll help make your roof look like new once again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand new roof or possibly a roof repair, then we ‘d be more than happy to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the current condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it examined? We’d be more than happy to supply you with a FREE assessment to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their largest expenditures people usually have a bunch of questions prior to coming to a conclusion , below are a number of the most common ones…
Unless you are a trained roofing professional, the majority of roofing tasks really should not be performed yourself. In addition bear in mind that most manufacturers of products used in the roof repair won’t warranty those items unless a licensed roofing contractor carries out the work. The other thing to remember is that working on a roof can be very risky, so is it really worth endangering your health in order to save money?
It would be fantastic if we could give you a simple response to that question! But there actually is no one answer that fits all for every question like that. There are several different products readily available and each one has its own merits and disadvantages. To know which is the best roof for you, you ought to have a contractor come and take a look at your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they see, your roof design, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It really is dependent on the kind of roof and exactly what evaluations are mandated. Also, bear in mind that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we cannot work on certain days then this will certainly add time to the job. A smaller home might take around a week or so, whereas more substantial commercial jobs might be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just make sure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Since your roof is consistently subjected to the outside elements, it means your roof is going to deteriorate gradually. The pace at which it deteriorates will depend on a number of factors. Those include; the quality of the initial materials that were used as well as the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is maintained and the style of the roof. Most roofing professionals will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but that can never be promised due to the above issues. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of getting rid of any covering minerals that have been included to give protection from the weather. Additionally, you really should steer clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they could also diminish the lifespan of your roof. When you speak with your roof cleaning expert, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will remove the aesthetically displeasing algae and discoloration without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients like us … and we feel confident that you will grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our customers have had to say…
A Really Great End Result
This company did absolutely everything they claimed they were planning to do, at the exact price that they estimated. The roof install was also finished on schedule and they straightened up after on their own. Without a doubt superb and will certainly recommend them to others.
The group was professional polite and did a fantastic task when fixing some substantial roofing damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them again and would highly suggest them to others.
They were always prompt, courteous, and have reasonable rates. I would recommend these guys to anyone who is searching for a reliable, honest roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Zephyrhills
Zephyrhills is a city in Pasco County, Florida, United States. The population was estimated at 13,288 in the 2010 census. It is a suburb of the Tampa Bay Metropolitan Statistical Area. Zephyrhills is also known as the headquarters of the Zephyrhills bottled water company and is a member of Tree City USA.
Zephyrhills began as the town of Abbott on April 18, 1888, and consisted of 280.74 acres. A voting district was established in 1893 followed by a post office in 1896. In 1909, Captain Howard B. Jeffries, a Civil War Union veteran from Pennsylvania, purchased 35,000 acres and created the Zephyrhills Colony Company with a plan to create a community for Civil War veterans. In 1910 the town voted to change its name to Zephyrhills; it was incorporated in 1914.
How To Locate A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at some point or another. Unless you will find the right tools and experience to complete the work yourself, that frequently means employing a professional roofing contractor.
The value of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You need to know you are investing your hard earned money wisely which the finished roof lasts for several years into the future. Check out these tips on how to look for a reliable roofing contractor for your own home:
1. Work with a local company. Before hiring a contractor, make sure that they have a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be familiar with the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. They are also more unlikely to try to scam you from your money since they must maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You will be able to search for licensing information online from the website of your own city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the very first company that you contact. Instead, reach out to at least a few different contractors in your neighborhood to get quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote to enable you to see specifically where your money is certainly going. Ideally, they need to send a representative for your property to examine your homes roof personally before offering you a quotation. Doing this, the estimate they supply will probably be far more accurate.
4. Make sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to provide you with a written contract. Make sure both you together with the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy yourself just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection in the event the contractor fails to follow through on his or her promises.
Deciding on a reliable roofing contractor for your home is very important. Your roof is amongst the most important components of your home. Getting a professional roof specialist having a great reputation is the simplest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of metal roof companies in Zephyrhills think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.