Warning: mysqli_query(): (HY000/3): Error writing file '/tmp/MYrdiqcy' (Errcode: 28 - No space left on device) in /home/jkjohnsr/public_html/wp-includes/wp-db.php on line 2007
Commercial Roofing for metal roof companies in Zephyrhills. Phone 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Zephyrhills
Who We Are
Your roof is most likely the most important aspect of your house that gives protection to it from harsh weather. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. offers a complete array of roof repair and new roof installment solutions in and around the Zephyrhills area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are skilled and experts in various forms of commerical roof repair services and rebuilds.
When it comes to Zephyrhills roof repair and construction, WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Adding a new roof is a significant investment, so selecting a licensed and expert roofing company to build it is crucial.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We provide commercial maintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Providing expert installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses of Zephyrhills and neighboring locations.
We provide the #1 roof cleaning service in Zephyrhills. We’ll help make your roof look like new once again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand-new roof or possibly a roof repair, then we would be very to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the current condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked? We would be happy to provide you with a FREE evaluation to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their most significant expenditures people always have a lotof questions before coming to a conclusion , below are a number of the most common ones…
Unless you’re a certified contractor, most roofing jobs really should not be undertaken yourself. In addition remember that almost all manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair will not warranty those products unless a certified professional performs the job. Something else to keep in mind is that working on a roof is going to be very dangerous, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health for you to save money?
It would be great if we were able to give you a simple answer to this question! However, there really is no single answer that fits all for every question like that. There are plenty of unique products readily available and each will have its own advantages and faults. To figure out which is the ideal roof for your home, you should have an expert come and take a look at your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they find, your roof design, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It really depends on the kind of roof and what surveys are mandated. Also, remember that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we just can’t work on particular days then this will definitely add time to the task. A small home might take around a week or so, whereas larger commercial projects may be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just ensure that your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Given that your roof is continuously subjected to the outside elements, it means your roof is going to deteriorate over time. The pace at which it breaks down will be dependent on a number of factors. These include; the quality of the original components used and the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is preserved and the style of the roof. Most roofing professionals will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed due to the above issues. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of eliminating any covering materials that have been included to offer protection from the weather. Aside from that, you should keep away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they could also lower the lifespan of your roof. When you speak to your roof cleaning expert, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will remove the unsightly algae and yellowing without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers really love us … and we hope that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our customers have said about us…
A Really Great End Result
These guys did everything they claimed they were planning to do, at the exact price that they estimated. The roof install was also completed on time and they straightened up after on their own. Without a doubt excellent and will certainly strongly recommend them to others.
The team was expert respectful and did a fantastic task when fixing some substantial roofing system damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them on future jobs and would highly suggest them to others.
They were always prompt, considerate, and have reasonable pricing. I would recommend this company to anybody who is searching for a reliable, honest roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Zephyrhills
Zephyrhills is a city in Pasco County, Florida, United States. The population was estimated at 14,381 in the 2014 census. It is a suburb of the Tampa Bay Metropolitan Statistical Area. Zephyrhills is also known as the headquarters of the Zephyrhills bottled water company and is a member of Tree City USA.
The community was founded in 1910 by Captain Howard B. Jeffries. Jeffries planned on making the community a home for Civil War veterans. A Founders Day celebration is held annually in March.
How To Find A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your Residence
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs must be repaired or replaced at some point or another. Unless there is the right tools and experience to perform the project yourself, that generally means employing a professional roofing company.
The importance of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You must know you are investing your money wisely which the finished roof may last for many years in the future. Take a look at these tips about how to find a reliable roofer for your house:
1. Make use of a local company. Before getting a contractor, ensure that these people have a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be informed about the codes and building requirements in the area. Also, they are unlikely to try to scam you from your money since they need to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You should be able to look up licensing information online throughout the website of your respective city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the first company that you just contact. Instead, get in touch with a minimum of various contractors in your community to acquire quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote so that you can see precisely where your hard earned dollars is going. Ideally, they need to send an agent to the property to check your roof personally before providing you with a quotation. Like that, the estimate they supply is going to be far more accurate.
4. Ensure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to offer you a written contract. Make certain both you together with the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy for your self just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection in the event the contractor fails to follow along with through on their own promises.
Selecting a reliable roofer for your residence is really important. Your homes roof is one of the most significant components of your home. Employing a professional roofing company having a great reputation is the easiest method to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of metal roof companies in Zephyrhills think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.