Local Roofers for metal roof company in San Antonio. Phone 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in San Antonio
Why Choose Us
Your roof is probably the most important part of your house that shields it from harsh weather. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. provides a complete array of roofing solutions in and around the San Antonio area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are skilled and experts in several forms of commerical roof repair work and rebuilds.
When it comes to San Antonio roofing, WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Installing a new roof is a substantial financial investment, so choosing a licensed and professional roofing contractor to install it is key.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We offer commercial repair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Offering expert installation of gutters and downspouts to companies of San Antonio and surrounding areas.
Our company offers the highly regarded roof cleaning service in San Antonio. We’ll help make your roof appear like new again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand new roof or possibly a roof repair, then we ‘d be more than willing to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the present state of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked? We would be happy to provide you with a FREE assessment to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their most significant financial investments people usually have a many questions prior to makingany decisions , below are a few of the more common ones…
Unless you’re a properly trained contractor, the majority of roofing work really should not be undertaken yourself. Also remember that most manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those products unless a certified professional carries out the task. The other thing to remember is that working on a roof is going to be very risky, so is it really worth risking your health in order to save money?
It would be great if we were able to give you a straight forward answer to that question! However, there really is no single answer fits all for every question like that. There are so many unique products available and each one has its own merits and faults. To figure out which is the right roof for you, you ought to have a professional come and check out your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they observe, the type of roof you have, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends upon the type of roof you currently have and exactly what surveys are mandated. Also, keep in mind that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we can’t work on particular days then this will definitely add more time to the job. A small home could take about a week or so, whereas larger commercial projects might be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just be sure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Since your roof is always subjected to the weather, it means your roof is will deteriorate with time. The rate at which it degrades will be dependent on a number of variables. These include; the grade of the initial materials used and the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is taken care of and the type of roof. Most roofing contractors will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed due to the above variables. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of eliminating any covering minerals that have been included to provide cover from the weather. Aside from that, you really should try to stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they can also lower the lifespan of your roof. When you speak with your roof cleaning professional, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will eliminate the unpleasant algae and discoloration without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers love us … and we hope that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our previous customers have had to say…
A Perfect End Result
They did everything they claimed they were going to do, and at the exact price that they estimated. The job was also finished in a timely manner and they cleaned up after on their own. Absolutely flawless and will certainly strongly recommend them to others.
The team was professional polite and did a great task when repairing some significant roof damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them again and would highly suggest them to others.
They were always timely, courteous, and have reasonable rates. I would suggest to look at this company to anyone who is trying to find a reliable, truthful roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About San Antonio
San Antonio, or unofficially San Ann as the locals call it, is a city in Pasco County, Florida, United States. It is a suburban city included in the Tampa-St. Petersburg-Clearwater, Florida Metropolitan Statistical Area. It lies within Florida’s 5th congressional district. The population was 1,138 at the 2010 census. It was established as a Catholic colony by Judge Edmund F. Dunne. The city derives its name from Saint Anthony of Padua. Saint Leo University is located nearby.
San Antonio is located at 28°20′12″N 82°16′30″W / 28.33667°N 82.27500°W / 28.33667; -82.27500 (28.336649, −82.275011).
How To Locate A Reliable Roofer For Your Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs should be repaired or replaced at one point or another. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to complete the work yourself, that typically means employing a professional roofing contractor.
The value of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You should know you are investing your hard earned dollars wisely and that the finished roof can last for several years to come. Check out these tips on how to look for a reliable roofing contractor for your own home:
1. Utilize a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, be sure that they have a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors will probably be aware of the codes and building requirements in the area. Also, they are unlikely to try and scam you out of your money since they have to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You must be able to check out licensing information online from the website of your respective city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the 1st company that you contact. Instead, get in touch with at least some different contractors in your community to have quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote to enable you to see just where your hard earned dollars is certainly going. Ideally, they must send an agent in your property to examine the roof in person before giving you an insurance quote. Like that, the estimate they supply is going to be much more accurate.
4. Ensure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to offer you a written contract. Make certain both you and also the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy yourself in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection in case the contractor fails to follow through on their promises.
Deciding on a reliable roofer for your own home is very important. Your homes roof is one of the most critical components of your property. Employing a professional roofing contractor who may have an incredible reputation is the simplest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of metal roof company in San Antonio think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.