Local Roofers for metal roof company in The Villages. Phone 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in The Villages
Who We Are
Your roof is probably the most important aspect of your home that offers protection to it from the elements. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. provides a complete array of roofing solutions in and around the The Villages area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are knowledgeable and professionals in various forms of commerical roof repair work and rebuilds.
When it comes to The Villages roofing, WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Installing a new roof is a substantial expenditure, so hiring a licensed and expert roofing company to install it is vital.
We provide commercial maintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Providing expert installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses of The Villages and neighboring locations.
We provide the top roof cleaning service in The Villages. We’ll help make your roof look new again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a new roof or maybe a roof repair, then we would be more than happy to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the existing condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it looked at? We would be more than happy to supply you with a FREE examination to set your mind at ease.
As one of their biggest financial investments people usually have a bunch of questions prior to coming to a conclusion , below are a few of the more common ones…
Unless you are a properly trained contractor, most roofing tasks really should not be carried out yourself. Additionally bear in mind that a lot of manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those items unless a licensed professional performs the work. Something else to remember is that working on a roof can be very dangerous, so is it really worth risking your health for you to save money?
It would be really good if we were able to give you a straight forward answer to this question! However there actually is no one answer that fits all for each question like that. There are many unique products available and each has its own merits and faults. To determine which is the ideal roof for you, you ought to have a professional come and examine your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they discover, your roof design, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely is dependent on the type of roof you currently have and exactly what evaluations are needed. Also, bear in mind that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we just can’t work on particular days then this will definitely add time to the task. A smaller home could take about a week or so, whereas larger commercial jobs could be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just see to it your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Because your roof is constantly subjected to the outside elements, this means your roof is going to deteriorate over time. The speed at which it deteriorates will depend upon a variety of factors. These include; the grade of the initial materials that were used and the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is preserved and the type of roof. Most roofing professionals will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but that can never be promised because of the above factors. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of removing any covering minerals that have been included to offer protection from the elements. In addition, you should steer clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they could also reduce the lifespan of your roof. When you speak to your roof cleaning professional, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will remove the ugly algae and discoloration without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients really love us … and we really hope that you will grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our customers have had to say…
A Really Great Job
These guys did every single thing they said they were planning to do, at the specific price that they quoted us. The job was also finished in a timely manner and they straightened up after themselves. Absolutely flawless and I would certainly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be Happier
The team was expert respectful and did an excellent task when fixing some substantial roofing system damage that we had. I would certainly work with them on other jobs and would highly suggest them to others.
They were always prompt, polite, and have reasonable rates. I would recommend these guys to anybody who is searching for a really good, honest roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About The Villages
The Villages is a census-designated place (CDP) in Sumter County, Florida, United States. It shares its name with a broader master-planned age-restricted community that spreads into portions of Lake and Marion counties. The overall development lies in central Florida, approximately 20 miles (32 km) south of Ocala and approximately 45 miles (72 km) northwest of Orlando.
How To Choose A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your Own Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs should be repaired or replaced at some time or some other. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to do the task yourself, that typically means working with a professional roofing contractor.
The value of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You should know that you will be investing your hard earned money wisely and this the finished roof may last for quite some time in the future. Take a look at these easy methods to locate a reliable roofer for your home:
1. Make use of a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, make certain that these people have a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be informed about the codes and building requirements in the area. They are also more unlikely in order to scam you from the money since they must maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You should certainly lookup licensing information online through the website of your respective city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the first company that you just contact. Instead, reach out to no less than a few different contractors in your community to obtain quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote to help you see specifically where your hard earned dollars is going. Ideally, they need to send a representative for your property to look at the roof face-to-face before providing you with an insurance quote. This way, the estimate they supply will probably be far more accurate.
4. Ensure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to provide you with a written contract. Make sure both you and also the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy yourself just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection in the event the contractor fails to follow along with through on his or her promises.
Picking a reliable roofing contractor for your house is very important. The roof is probably the most significant components of your home. Working with a professional roofing contractor who has a fantastic reputation is the best way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of metal roof company in The Villages think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.