Commercial Roofing for metal roof company in Wesley Chapel. Dial 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Wesley Chapel
Why Choose Us
Your roof is possibly the most important part of your house that protects it from harsh weather. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. provides a complete range of roofing services around the Wesley Chapel area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are knowledgeable and professionals in different forms of commerical roof repair work and rebuilds.
When it comes to Wesley Chapel roofing, WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Constructing a new roof is a significant investment, so going with a licensed and skilled roofing company to build it is vital.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We offer commercial repair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Offering expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies of Wesley Chapel and neighboring areas.
We provide the top roof cleaning company in Wesley Chapel. We’ll make your roof appear like new once more!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a new roof or possibly a roof repair, then we ‘d be very to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the current state of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked? We’d be more than happy to offer you a FREE inspection to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their largest financial investments people typically have a many questions prior to makingany decisions , below are a number of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you are a certified roofing professional, most roofing jobs shouldn’t be undertaken yourself. Additionally keep in mind that almost all manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof will not warranty those items unless a certified roofing contractor carries out the job. The other thing to remember is that working on a roof is going to be very dangerous, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health in order to save money?
It would be fantastic if we were able to give you a straight forward answer to this question! But there actually is no one answer that fits all for every question like that. There are many different products readily available and each and every one has its own merits and disadvantages. To figure out which is the ideal roof for your home, you should have an expert come and examine your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they discover, the type of roof you have, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It actually depends on the type of roof you currently have and what surveys are required. Also, keep in mind that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we cannot work on particular days then this is going to add time to the task. A small home could take around a week or so, while larger industrial jobs may be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just see to it your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Since your roof is consistently subjected to the outside elements, this means your roof is will deteriorate with time. The rate at which it degrades will depend on a range of factors. Those include; the grade of the original components used as well as the workmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is preserved and the type of roof. Most roofing contractors will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but that can never be guaranteed due to the above factors. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of removing any covering materials that have been included to give protection from the elements. Aside from that, you should keep away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they can also diminish the lifespan of your roof. When you speak to your roof cleaning specialist, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will eliminate the undesirable algae and discoloration without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients like us … and we really hope that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our previous customers have said about us…
A Terrific End Result
These guys did every single thing they said they were planning to do, at the exact price that they estimated. The roof repair and new roof installment was also completed on schedule and they straightened up after themselves. Absolutely perfect and will certainly highly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be More Happy
The team was expert polite and did an excellent job when repairing some significant roofing system damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them on other jobs and would definitely recommend them to others.
They were always prompt, courteous, and have fair prices. I would recommend these guys to anyone who is looking for a really good, sincere roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Wesley Chapel
Wesley Chapel is an unincorporated census-designated place in Pasco County, Florida, United States. It is part of the Tampa Bay Area metro. The population was 44,092 at the 2010 census. In 2003, some residents of Wesley Chapel started a movement to incorporate the community (including areas not in the official CDP). This “city,” which would have been the largest and most populous in Pasco County, never materialized.
Wesley Chapel is located at 28°10′43″N 82°21′2″W / 28.17861°N 82.35056°W / 28.17861; -82.35056 (28.178688, -82.350676).
How To Purchase A Reliable Roofing Company For Your House
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at some time or other. Unless you will find the right tools and experience to accomplish the work yourself, that frequently means working with a professional roofing company.
The importance of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You have to know you are investing your hard earned dollars wisely and this the finished roof lasts for several years ahead. Have a look at these guidelines on how to look for a reliable roofer for your house:
1. Utilize a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, make certain that there is a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors will probably be informed about the codes and building requirements in your town. Also, they are not as likely to attempt to scam you away from your money since they should maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You should certainly check out licensing information online with the website of the city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the 1st company that you contact. Instead, reach out to at least some different contractors in your neighborhood to get quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote to help you see exactly where your money goes. Ideally, they must send a representative to the property to check the roof directly before giving you an insurance quote. Doing this, the estimate they provide is going to be considerably more accurate.
4. Make sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to offer you a written contract. Make certain both you and the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy yourself in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection when the contractor fails to adhere to through on their own promises.
Picking a reliable roofing company for your house is important. Your homes roof is amongst the most significant components of your residence. Employing a professional roofer that has a fantastic reputation is the easiest method to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of metal roof company in Wesley Chapel think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.