Commercial Roofing for metal roof company in Zephyrhills. Dial 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Zephyrhills
Why Choose Us
Your roof is undoubtedly the most important aspect of your home that offers protection to it from the elements. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. offers a complete range of roofing solutions in and around the Zephyrhills area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are skilled and professionals in several types of commerical roof repair services and rebuilds.
When it comes to Zephyrhills roofing, WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Adding a new roof is a substantial financial investment, so hiring a licensed and skilled roofing company to install it is critical.
We offer commercial maintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Offering professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses of Zephyrhills and neighboring locations.
Our company provides the top roof cleaning service in Zephyrhills. We’ll help make your roof look like new once more!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand-new roof or possibly a roof repair, then we ‘d be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the current condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it inspected? We’d be more than happy to provide you with a FREE assessment to put your mind at ease.
Being one of their largest investments people always have a number of questions before coming to a conclusion , below are a number of the most common ones…
Unless you are a properly trained contractor, most roofing work shouldn’t be performed yourself. Also always remember that most manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those products unless a certified professional performs the work. The other thing to keep in mind is that working on a roof can be very dangerous, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health so you can save money?
It would be great if we were able to give you a simple response to this question! However there actually is no single answer that fits all for every question like that. There are several unique products readily available and each and every one has its own benefits and disadvantages. To know which is the ideal roof for your home, you should have an expert come and examine your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they see, the type of roof you have, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It really depends upon the type of roof and exactly what inspections are mandated. Also, remember that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we can’t work on certain days then this is going to add more time to the task. A smaller home could take about a week or so, while larger industrial jobs may be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just be sure your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Since your roof is consistently subjected to the weather, it means your roof is will degrade over time. The speed at which it degrades will depend upon a range of factors. Those include; the grade of the original materials that were used and the workmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is maintained and the design of the roof. Most roofing professionals will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but that can never be promised as a result of the above variables. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of removing any covering minerals that have been included to provide protection from the weather. On top of that, you really should stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they may also lower the life-span of your roof. When you talk to your roof cleaning specialist, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will eliminate the unappealing algae and discoloration without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients like us … and we really hope that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our previous customers have had to say…
A Terrific Job
These guys did everything they claimed they were planning to do, and at the specific price that they estimated. The job was also completed on time and they straightened up after themselves. Without a doubt awesome and would certainly highly recommend them to others.
The group was expert courteous and did a fantastic task when fixing some substantial roofing damage that we had. I would certainly work with them on future jobs and would highly recommend them to others.
They were always timely, courteous, and have reasonable rates. I would suggest to look at this company to anybody who is searching for a reliable, honest roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Zephyrhills
Zephyrhills is a city in Pasco County, Florida, United States. The population was estimated at 14,381 in the 2014 census. It is a suburb of the Tampa Bay Metropolitan Statistical Area. Zephyrhills is also known as the headquarters of the Zephyrhills bottled water company and is a member of Tree City USA.
The community was founded in 1910 by Captain Howard B. Jeffries. Jeffries planned on making the community a home for Civil War veterans. A Founders Day celebration is held annually in March.
How To Find A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs must be repaired or replaced at some time or any other. Unless you will find the right tools and experience to complete the task yourself, that generally means working with a professional roofing company.
The significance of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You need to know that you are investing your hard earned dollars wisely and therefore the finished roof will last for several years ahead. Have a look at these guidelines on how to find a reliable roofing contractor for your home:
1. Employ a local company. Before getting a contractor, be sure that there is a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors will probably be aware of the codes and building requirements in your town. They are also unlikely in order to scam you out of your money since they need to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You should certainly check out licensing information online with the website of the city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the first company that you simply contact. Instead, get in touch with a minimum of some different contractors in your neighborhood to obtain quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote to enable you to see precisely where your hard earned dollars goes. Ideally, they need to send an agent to your property to check your roof directly before giving you a quote. Doing this, the estimate they provide will be a lot more accurate.
4. Ensure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to offer you a written contract. Make certain both you together with the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy for yourself in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection when the contractor fails to follow along with through on their own promises.
Choosing a reliable roofer for your residence is important. Your homes roof is among the most significant components of your residence. Getting a professional roofing company that has an excellent reputation is the best way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of metal roof company in Zephyrhills think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.