Local Roofers for metal roof cost in Odessa. Call 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Odessa
What We Do
Your roofing system is probably the most critical part of your home that protects it from harsh weather. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. offers a complete array of roofing services around the Odessa area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are seasoned and experts in several forms of commerical roof repair services and reconstruction.
When it comes to Odessa roofing, WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Adding a new roof is a significant financial investment, so hiring a licensed and professional roofing company to install it is imperative.
We offer commercial repair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Providing professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies of Odessa and neighboring areas.
We offer the premier roof cleaning service in Odessa. We’ll make your roof look like new once again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a new roof or possibly a roof repair, then we ‘d be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the existing state of your roof? When was the last time you had it evaluated? We would be happy to offer you a FREE examination to put your mind at ease.
As one of their largest financial investments people always have a ton of questions prior to makingany decisions , listed here are a number of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a trained contractor, most roofing work should not be undertaken yourself. Additionally bear in mind that almost all manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair won’t warranty those products unless a licensed roofing contractor performs the work. The other thing to remember is that working on a roof could be very hazardous, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health in order to save money?
It would be really good if we could give you a simple answer to this question! However there really is no one answer fits all for every question like that. There are many different products readily available and each one has its own merits and faults. To figure out which is the ideal roof for you, you should have a professional come and examine your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they have seen, the type of roof you have, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It actually depends on the type of roof you currently have and what inspections are mandated. Also, keep in mind that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we can’t work on particular days then this will definitely add more time to the task. A smaller home may take about a week or so, whereas more substantial industrial jobs may be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just make sure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Because your roof is constantly exposed to the weather, this means your roof is going to deteriorate with time. The speed at which it breaks down will be dependent on a number of factors. These include; the quality of the original components that were used and the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is taken care of and the type of roof. Most roofing professionals will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but that can never be guaranteed because of the above variables. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of washing away any covering materials that have been included to give cover from the weather. Furthermore, you really should avoid chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they can also reduce the life-span of your roof. When you talk to your roof cleaning specialist, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will remove the undesirable algae and yellowing without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients love us … and we really hope that you will grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that some of our previous customers have had to say…
A Wonderful Job
This company did absolutely everything they claimed they were planning to do, at the specific price that they quoted us. The job was also finished promptly and they tidied up after themselves. Undeniably awesome and will certainly recommend them to others.
The team was expert polite and did a terrific job when repairing some significant roofing damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them again and would definitely recommend them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always prompt, courteous, and have reasonable prices. I would recommend this company to anybody who is looking for a reliable, honest roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Odessa
Odessa is a census-designated place (CDP) in Pasco County, Florida, United States. The population was 3,173 at the 2000 census and more than doubled to 7,267 in 2010. Northwest of Tampa, Odessa had been an area of open spaces, ranching, and horse properties. More recently it has seen many suburban property developments as Tampa’s population expands.
The Odessa area was first settled in the middle 1800s by the W.M. Mobley Family who migrated from Savannah, Georgia. Odessa was named in the 1880s by Peter Demens, a Russian immigrant who developed the community through the Orange Belt Railway. Later, the railroad came through, running parallel with S.R. 54. Demens also founded St. Petersburg, Florida and named both communities after places he used to go to in his native country.
How To Choose A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your House
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs should be repaired or replaced at some point or some other. Unless you will find the right tools and experience to do the job yourself, that frequently means getting a professional roofer.
The necessity of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You need to know that you are currently investing your hard earned dollars wisely and that the finished roof may last for quite some time into the future. Check out these guidelines on how to get a reliable roofer for your house:
1. Make use of a local company. Before getting a contractor, make certain that these people have a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors will probably be familiar with the codes and building requirements in your town. Also, they are more unlikely to attempt to scam you from your money since they need to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You should be able to lookup licensing information online with the website of your city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the initial company that you just contact. Instead, get in touch with at the very least a few different contractors in your neighborhood to get quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote to be able to see exactly where your hard earned dollars is headed. Ideally, they need to send a representative to your property to look at the roof personally before giving you a quotation. Doing this, the estimate they provide will be considerably more accurate.
4. Ensure that the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to present you with a written contract. Make certain both you and also the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy yourself just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection if the contractor fails to follow along with through on his or her promises.
Picking a reliable roof specialist for your home is important. Your roof is probably the most important components of your property. Getting a professional roof specialist that has a great reputation is the easiest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of metal roof cost in Odessa think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.