Commercial Roofing for metal roof cost in San Antonio. Call 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in San Antonio
Why Choose Us
Your roof is possibly the most important aspect of your home that shields it from harsh weather. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. provides a complete range of roofing services around the San Antonio area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are knowledgeable and professionals in different forms of commerical roof repair work and reconstruction.
When it comes to San Antonio roofing, WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Constructing a new roof is a substantial financial commitment, so choosing a licensed and skilled roofing company to install it is key.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We provide commercial repair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Providing expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies of San Antonio and surrounding locations.
Our company offers the highly regarded roof cleaning service in San Antonio. We’ll make your roof look new once again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a new roof or possibly a roof repair, then we ‘d be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the present state of your roof? When was the last time you had it evaluated? We would be happy to supply you with a FREE assessment to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their biggest investments people typically have a ton of questions prior to coming to a conclusion , listed here are a few of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a properly trained roofing professional, the majority of roofing tasks really should not be performed yourself. Also always remember that almost all manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those products unless a licensed professional carries out the job. The other thing to bear in mind is that working on a roof could be very dangerous, so is it really worth risking your health in order to save money?
It would be great if we were able to give you a simple response to this question! But there actually is no one answer that fits all for each question like that. There are many different products available and each will have its own advantages and disadvantages. To determine which is the right roof for your home, you ought to have a professional come and check out your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they see, the type of roof you have, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It actually depends upon the type of roof you currently have and what inspections are needed. Also, remember that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we can’t work on particular days then this will certainly add time to the job. A small home might take around a week or so, while much larger industrial jobs could be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just make certain your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Due to the fact that your roof is continually exposed to the weather, it means your roof is will break down with time. The rate at which it breaks down will be dependent on a range of variables. These include; the quality of the initial materials that were used as well as the workmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is preserved and the type of roof. Most roofing companies will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but that can never be guaranteed because of the above factors. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of getting rid of any protective minerals that have been added to offer cover from the elements. Additionally, you really should avoid chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they may also diminish the life of your roof. When you communicate with your roof cleaning specialist, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will eliminate the aesthetically displeasing algae and discoloration without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients love us … and we hope that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our previous customers have had to say…
A Terrific End Result
This company did every single thing they said they were planning to do, and at the specific price that they estimated. The roof repair and new roof installment was also completed on time and they tidied up after themselves. Without a doubt superb and I would certainly highly recommend them to others.
The team was professional respectful and did a terrific task when repairing some substantial roofing system damage that we had. I would certainly work with them again and would highly recommend them to others.
They were always prompt, courteous, and have reasonable pricing. I would suggest to look at this company to anyone who is looking for a reliable, truthful roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About San Antonio
San Antonio, or unofficially San Ann as the locals call it, is a city in Pasco County, Florida, United States. It is a suburban city included in the Tampa-St. Petersburg-Clearwater, Florida Metropolitan Statistical Area. It lies within Florida’s 5th congressional district. The population was 1,138 at the 2010 census. It was established as a Catholic colony by Judge Edmund F. Dunne. The city derives its name from Saint Anthony of Padua. Saint Leo University is located nearby.
San Antonio is located at 28°20′12″N 82°16′30″W / 28.33667°N 82.27500°W / 28.33667; -82.27500 (28.336649, −82.275011).
How To Locate A Reliable Roofer For Your Residence
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs should be repaired or replaced at one point or another. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to do the project yourself, that frequently means hiring a professional roofing contractor.
The value of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You should know that you are investing your money wisely and that the finished roof may last for a long time in the future. Check out these tips about how to find a reliable roof specialist for your home:
1. Utilize a local company. Before getting a contractor, make certain that they have a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors will probably be aware of the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. Also, they are more unlikely to attempt to scam you out of your money since they need to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You will be able to check out licensing information online with the website of the city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the very first company that you just contact. Instead, get in touch with at the very least various contractors in your neighborhood to obtain quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote so that you can see specifically where your hard earned money is certainly going. Ideally, they must send an agent to your property to look at the roof personally before giving you a quote. This way, the estimate they supply is going to be considerably more accurate.
4. Make sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to offer you a written contract. Ensure both you and the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy for yourself in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection if the contractor fails to adhere to through on their promises.
Deciding on a reliable roofing contractor for your residence is important. The roof is one of the most important components of your property. Hiring a professional roof specialist who may have an incredible reputation is the simplest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of metal roof cost in San Antonio think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.