Commercial Roofing for metal roof costs in New Port Richey. Dial 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in New Port Richey
Why Choose Us
Your roof is perhaps the most important aspect of your home that gives protection to it from the elements. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. offers a complete array of roof repair and new roof installment solutions in and around the New Port Richey area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are experienced and professionals in several forms of commerical roof repair work and reconstruction.
When it comes to New Port Richey roofing, WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Installing a new roof is a significant financial commitment, so hiring a licensed and skilled roofing contractor to build it is imperative.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We offer commercial maintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Offering professional installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses of New Port Richey and surrounding areas.
We provide the #1 roof cleaning service in New Port Richey. We’ll help make your roof appear like new once again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand-new roof or perhaps a roof repair, then we ‘d be more than happy to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the existing state of your roof? When was the last time you had it looked at? We’d be happy to supply you with a FREE inspection to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their biggest financial investments people always have a number of questions before makingany decisions , below are a few of the most common ones…
Unless you’re a certified roofing professional, the majority of roofing tasks should not be undertaken yourself. Also remember that a large number of manufacturers of products used in the roof repair won’t warranty those products unless a certified roofing contractor carries out the task. The other thing to bear in mind is that working on a roof can be very hazardous, so is it really worth risking your health so you can save money?
It would be great if we could give you a simple response to that question! But there actually is no single answer fits all for each question like that. There are plenty of different products available and each and every one will have its own merits and disadvantages. To know which is the ideal roof for you, you should have a contractor come and examine your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they have seen, your roof design, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It actually depends on the kind of roof and what evaluations are mandated. Also, keep in mind that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we just can’t work on particular days then this is going to add time to the task. A smaller home may take about a week or so, whereas much larger commercial jobs can be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just make sure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Due to the fact that your roof is continuously subjected to the weather, it means your roof is going to break down gradually. The rate at which it degrades will depend upon a variety of factors. Those include; the grade of the original components that were used as well as the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is taken care of and the type of roof. Most roofing contractors will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed as a result of the above issues. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of removing any covering minerals that have been included to give protection from the elements. Additionally, you really should try to stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they may also reduce the life of your roof. When you converse with your roof cleaning specialist, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will clear away the aesthetically displeasing algae and discoloration without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients adore us … and we hope that you will grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our customers have said about us…
A Wonderful End Result
These guys did everything they said they were planning to do, and at the specific price that they estimated. The job was also completed on schedule and they tidied up after themselves. Undeniably excellent and I would certainly highly recommend them to others.
The team was expert courteous and did a great task when repairing some significant roof damage that we had. I would certainly work with them again and would highly recommend them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always timely, polite, and have reasonable pricing. I would recommend this company to anybody who is trying to find a reliable, truthful roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About New Port Richey
New Port Richey is a city in Pasco County, Florida, United States. It is a suburban city included in the Tampa-St. Petersburg-Clearwater, Florida Metropolitan Statistical Area.
By 1914 the area around Orange Lake was being called “new Port Richey” and the older part of Port Richey was called “old Port Richey.” In 1915 a separate post office was established for the residents of the southern part of Port Richey. The post office was named New Port Richey, and the name became official. The first postmaster was Gerben DeVries. The growth of the city came about after George Sims purchased the Port Richey Land Company. He built a home in New Port Richey in 1916.
How To Choose A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your Residence
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at some time or other. Unless you will find the right tools and experience to perform the task yourself, that frequently means getting a professional roofing contractor.
The significance of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You must know you are investing your cash wisely which the finished roof will last for a long time ahead. Check out these tips about how to look for a reliable roofing company for your home:
1. Work with a local company. Before hiring a contractor, make certain that there is a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be aware of the codes and building requirements in the area. They are also unlikely to try and scam you from the money since they have to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You will be able to check out licensing information online from the website of your respective city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the first company that you simply contact. Instead, reach out to at least a few different contractors in your community to get quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote to help you see just where your hard earned dollars goes. Ideally, they should send an agent in your property to evaluate the roof directly before providing you with an insurance quote. Like that, the estimate they give will likely be much more accurate.
4. Make sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to present you with a written contract. Be sure both you and also the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy on your own in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection if the contractor fails to go by through on the promises.
Selecting a reliable roofing company for your own home is important. Your homes roof is probably the most significant components of your residence. Working with a professional roofing contractor that has a great reputation is the easiest method to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of metal roof costs in New Port Richey think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.