Local Roofers for metal roof costs in Odessa. Dial 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Odessa
What We Do
Your roofing system is undoubtedly the most significant aspect of your house that offers protection to it from the elements. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. offers a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment services around the Odessa area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are skilled and professionals in various types of commerical roof repair services and rebuilds.
When it comes to Odessa roofing, WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Adding a new roof is a significant expenditure, so selecting a licensed and specialist roofing contractor to install it is crucial.
We provide commercial repair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Offering professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses of Odessa and neighboring locations.
We provide the top roof cleaning company in Odessa. We’ll make your roof look new once again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand-new roof or possibly a roof repair, then we ‘d be more than willing to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the existing condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it assessed? We would be happy to supply you with a FREE inspection to put your mind at ease.
As one of their biggest financial investments people typically have a lotof questions prior to makingany decisions , listed here are some of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you are a qualified contractor, most roofing jobs shouldn’t be performed yourself. In addition always remember that most manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof will not warranty those products unless a licensed roofing contractor performs the work. The other thing to always remember is that working on a roof may be very hazardous, so is it really worth risking your health in order to save money?
It would be great if we could give you a simple response to that question! But there actually is no single answer that fits all for each question like that. There are several different products readily available and each and every one will have its own advantages and disadvantages. To know which is the right roof for you, you ought to have an expert come and check out your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they discover, your roof design, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It really depends on the kind of roof you have and what inspections are mandated. Also, keep in mind that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we cannot work on certain days then this will add more time to the job. A small home may take about a week or so, while larger commercial projects could be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just ensure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Because your roof is continually exposed to the weather, this means your roof is will break down with time. The pace at which it deteriorates will be dependent on a variety of factors. These include; the grade of the original materials used along with the workmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is maintained and the type of roof. Most roofing companies will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but obviously that can never be promised as a result of the above variables. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of getting rid of any protective materials that have been included to give cover from the elements. On top of that, you really should avoid chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they may also diminish the lifespan of your roof. When you converse with your roof cleaning specialist, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will eliminate the unpleasant algae and yellowing without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients adore us … and we really hope that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that some of our previous customers have said about us…
A Wonderful End Result
They did absolutely everything they told us they were planning to do, and at the specific price that they estimated. The job was also finished on time and they cleaned up after themselves. Absolutely excellent and will certainly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be More Happy
The group was expert polite and did an excellent task when repairing some considerable roofing system damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them on other jobs and would highly recommend them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always timely, polite, and have reasonable rates. I would recommend this company to anyone who is looking for a really good, truthful roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Odessa
Odessa is a census-designated place (CDP) in Pasco County, Florida, United States. The population was 3,173 at the 2000 census and more than doubled to 7,267 in 2010. Northwest of Tampa, Odessa had been an area of open spaces, ranching, and horse properties. More recently it has seen many suburban property developments as Tampa’s population expands.
The Odessa area was first settled in the middle 1800s by the W.M. Mobley Family who migrated from Savannah, Georgia. Odessa was named in the 1880s by Peter Demens, a Russian immigrant who developed the community through the Orange Belt Railway. Later, the railroad came through, running parallel with S.R. 54. Demens also founded St. Petersburg, Florida and named both communities after places he used to go to in his native country.
How To Purchase A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your Residence
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at some point or some other. Unless you have the right tools and experience to accomplish the project yourself, that generally means hiring a professional roofing contractor.
The value of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You should know that you are investing your cash wisely which the finished roof can last for several years ahead. Have a look at these easy methods to look for a reliable roof specialist for your home:
1. Make use of a local company. Before getting a contractor, make certain that there is a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be familiar with the codes and building requirements in your area. They are also unlikely to try and scam you away from your money since they need to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You must be able to lookup licensing information online through the website of your own city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the first company that you simply contact. Instead, get in touch with a minimum of a few different contractors in your community to obtain quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote to help you see just where your money goes. Ideally, they should send a representative to the property to check your roof personally before giving you a quotation. That way, the estimate they provide will likely be considerably more accurate.
4. Be sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to present you a written contract. Make certain both you and also the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy for yourself in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection in case the contractor fails to go by through on the promises.
Selecting a reliable roofing contractor for your home is very important. Your homes roof is probably the most critical components of your residence. Employing a professional roof specialist that has a fantastic reputation is the simplest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of metal roof costs in Odessa think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.