Commercial Roofing for metal roof costs in Zephyrhills. Phone 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Zephyrhills
What We Do
Your roof is most likely the most critical aspect of your house that offers protection to it from harsh weather. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. provides a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment solutions in and around the Zephyrhills area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are seasoned and experts in different types of commerical roof repairs and rebuilds.
When it comes to Zephyrhills roof repair and installation, WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Installing a new roof is a substantial financial commitment, so going with a licensed and specialist roofing company to build it is imperative.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We provide commercial repair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Providing expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies of Zephyrhills and neighboring locations.
We offer the leading roof cleaning company in Zephyrhills. We’ll make your roof look new once again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand new roof or possibly a roof repair, then we ‘d be very to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the current condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it inspected? We’d be more than happy to supply you with a FREE assessment to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their most significant investments people always have a number of questions prior to coming to a conclusion , below are a few of the more common ones…
Unless you are a trained roofing professional, the majority of roofing tasks shouldn’t be undertaken yourself. Also bear in mind that a large number of manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair will not warranty those items unless a licensed professional carries out the task. The other thing to remember is that working on a roof can be very dangerous, so is it really worth endangering your health for you to save money?
It would be really good if we were able to give you a straight forward response to this question! But there actually is no single answer that fits all for every question like that. There are so many unique products available and each and every one has its own advantages and faults. To figure out which is the right roof for your home, you ought to have an expert come and check out your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they observe, your roof design, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It really depends on the type of roof you currently have and what surveys are required. Also, keep in mind that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we just can’t work on a number of days then this will add time to the task. A small home could take about a week or so, while much larger commercial projects could be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just ensure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Because your roof is continuously exposed to the weather, it means your roof is will break down over time. The rate at which it deteriorates will depend upon a range of factors. These include; the quality of the original components used and the workmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is preserved and the type of roof. Most roofing professionals will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but that can never be promised because of the above factors. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of getting rid of any protective minerals that have been included to provide protection from the elements. Furthermore, you really should keep away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they may also reduce the life of your roof. When you speak with your roof cleaning professional, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will clear away the ugly algae and discoloration without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers love us … and we really hope that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our customers have said about us…
A Terrific Job
These guys did absolutely everything they said they were planning to do, at the exact price that they estimated. The job was also completed on schedule and they tidied up after themselves. Absolutely superb and would certainly highly recommend them to others.
The team was professional courteous and did a fantastic job when fixing some significant roof damage that we had. I would certainly work with them again and would highly suggest them to others.
They were always prompt, courteous, and have fair rates. I would suggest to look at this company to anyone who is trying to find a reliable, sincere roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Zephyrhills
Zephyrhills is a city in Pasco County, Florida, United States. The population was estimated at 14,381 in the 2014 census. It is a suburb of the Tampa Bay Metropolitan Statistical Area. Zephyrhills is also known as the headquarters of the Zephyrhills bottled water company and is a member of Tree City USA.
The community was founded in 1910 by Captain Howard B. Jeffries. Jeffries planned on making the community a home for Civil War veterans. A Founders Day celebration is held annually in March.
How To Locate A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your Own Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at one point or other. Unless you will find the right tools and experience to do the task yourself, that frequently means employing a professional roofing contractor.
The value of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You must know that you are currently investing your money wisely which the finished roof may last for a long time in the future. Look at these easy methods to get a reliable roofer for your home:
1. Make use of a local company. Before getting a contractor, be sure that they have a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be familiar with the codes and building requirements in your town. Also, they are less likely to attempt to scam you from the money since they need to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You should be able to check out licensing information online with the website of your own city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the initial company that you contact. Instead, get in touch with at least some different contractors in your community to get quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote to help you see just where your money is certainly going. Ideally, they ought to send an agent to the property to look at the roof face-to-face before supplying you with a quote. Doing this, the estimate they offer will be far more accurate.
4. Ensure that the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to offer you a written contract. Make sure both you and the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy for your self in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection if the contractor fails to follow through on their promises.
Deciding on a reliable roof specialist for your residence is extremely important. Your roof is among the most critical components of your house. Working with a professional roofing contractor who may have a fantastic reputation is the easiest method to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of metal roof costs in Zephyrhills think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.