Commercial Roofing for metal roof in Beverly Hills. Phone 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Beverly Hills
Why Choose Us
Your roof is most likely the most critical aspect of your home that shields it from the elements. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. offers a complete array of roof repair and new roof installment solutions around the Beverly Hills area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are skilled and professionals in different types of commerical roof repairs and reconstruction.
When it comes to Beverly Hills roof repair and installation, WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Adding a new roof is a significant financial investment, so going with a licensed and expert roofing company to install it is imperative.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We provide commercial repair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Offering professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies of Beverly Hills and surrounding locations.
We provide the leading roof cleaning service in Beverly Hills. We’ll make your roof look like new once more!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand-new roof or possibly a roof repair, then we would be more than happy to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the current condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked? We’d be happy to offer you a FREE examination to put your mind at ease.
Being one of their most significant investments people typically have a plenty of questions prior to makingany decisions , below are a number of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you are a trained roofing professional, most roofing jobs shouldn’t be carried out yourself. Also remember that most manufacturers of products used in the roof repair will not warranty those products unless a certified roofing contractor performs the work. The other thing to always remember is that working on a roof can be very risky, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health in order to save money?
It would be great if we were able to give you a straight forward answer to this question! But there really is no one answer that fits all for each question like that. There are several unique products readily available and each will have its own advantages and disadvantages. To figure out which is the right roof for you, you should have an expert come and check out your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they see, your roof design, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It really is dependent on the type of roof you have and what inspections are mandated. Also, keep in mind that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we cannot work on certain days then this will definitely add more time to the task. A small home might take about a week or so, whereas much larger commercial jobs might be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just make certain your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Given that your roof is continually subjected to the outside elements, it means your roof is will deteriorate gradually. The pace at which it breaks down will depend on a variety of factors. Those include; the grade of the original materials used and the workmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is maintained and the style of the roof. Most roofing contractors will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but obviously that can never be promised because of the above variables. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of getting rid of any covering minerals that have been added to give shielding from the elements. Aside from that, you really should steer clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they may also cut down the life-span of your roof. When you converse with your roof cleaning professional, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will remove the ugly algae and discoloration without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients love us … and we feel confident that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that some of our previous customers have had to say…
A Wonderful Job
This company did everything they claimed they were planning to do, at the specific price that they quoted us. The roof repair and new roof installment was also completed on time and they cleaned up after themselves. Undeniably perfect and would certainly recommend them to others.
The group was professional courteous and did a great task when fixing some considerable roofing system damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them again and would highly recommend them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always timely, courteous, and have fair rates. I would suggest to look at this company to anybody who is looking for a reliable, truthful roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Beverly Hills
Beverly Hills is an unincorporated community and census-designated place in Citrus County, Florida, United States. The population was 8,445 at the 2010 census.
Beverly Hills is located in north-central Citrus County at 28°55′03″N 82°27′22″W / 28.917466°N 82.456167°W / 28.917466; -82.456167. It is nearly surrounded by the community of Pine Ridge, except for a small area on the west where it is bordered by Black Diamond. County Road 491 (North Lecanto Highway) forms the northwestern edge of the Beverly Hills CDP, leading northeast 4 miles (6 km) to U.S. Route 41 and southwest 5 miles (8 km) to State Road 44 in Lecanto.
How To Locate A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your House
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at some time or other. Unless there is the right tools and experience to perform the task yourself, that typically means employing a professional roofing company.
The value of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You need to know that you are investing your money wisely and therefore the finished roof may last for a long time ahead. Check out these easy methods to get a reliable roofer for your home:
1. Work with a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, make sure that these people have a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors will probably be aware of the codes and building requirements in your town. Also, they are not as likely in order to scam you out of your money since they should maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You should be able to check out licensing information online from the website of your own city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the 1st company that you contact. Instead, reach out to at the very least various contractors in your community to obtain quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote to be able to see exactly where your hard earned money is certainly going. Ideally, they need to send a representative to your property to check the roof in person before giving you a quotation. Like that, the estimate they supply is going to be considerably more accurate.
4. Ensure that the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to present you a written contract. Make certain both you and the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy for yourself in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection in case the contractor fails to go by through on the promises.
Picking a reliable roofing company for your residence is very important. The roof is among the most significant components of your property. Hiring a professional roofing contractor who has a great reputation is the best way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of metal roof in Beverly Hills think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.