Residential Roofer for metal roof in Dade City. Call 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Dade City
What We Do For You
Your roofing system is possibly the most important part of your home that offers protection to it from harsh weather. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. offers a complete range of roofing services around the Dade City area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are knowledgeable and professionals in several types of commerical roof repair work and reconstruction.
When it comes to Dade City roof repair and installation, WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Constructing a new roof is a huge financial investment, so choosing a licensed and specialist roofing company to build it is crucial.
We provide commercial repair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Providing expert installation of gutters and downspouts to companies of Dade City and surrounding locations.
We offer the leading roof cleaning service in Dade City. We’ll make your roof look new once more!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand-new roof or perhaps a roof repair, then we ‘d be very to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the existing condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it assessed? We’d be more than happy to offer you a FREE assessment to set your mind at ease.
Being one of their biggest expenditures people typically have a ton of questions prior to makingany decisions , below are a few of the most common ones…
Unless you’re a certified roofing professional, most roofing work shouldn’t be carried out yourself. Also remember that a lot of manufacturers of products used in the roof repair won’t warranty those products unless a licensed roofing contractor carries out the job. Something else to bear in mind is that working on a roof can be very dangerous, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health in order to save money?
It would be fantastic if we could give you a simple response to this question! However there really is no single answer that fits all for each question like that. There are so many unique products available and each one has its own benefits and faults. To figure out which is the best roof for your home, you should have an expert come and take a look at your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they find, your roof design, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It really depends on the type of roof and exactly what surveys are required. Also, keep in mind that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we just can’t work on a number of days then this will definitely add more time to the job. A small home could take about a week or so, while larger commercial projects might be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just ensure that your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Considering that your roof is constantly subjected to the outside elements, it means your roof is will diminish with time. The speed at which it deteriorates will depend upon a number of variables. Those include; the grade of the original materials used along with the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is preserved and the design of the roof. Most roofing professionals will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but that can never be promised because of the above issues. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of getting rid of any protective minerals that have been included to offer cover from the elements. Aside from that, you should stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they may also diminish the lifespan of your roof. When you speak with your roof cleaning expert, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will get rid of the unappealing algae and discoloration without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers like us … and we hope that you will grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that some of our previous customers have said about us…
A Wonderful End Result
This company did every single thing they said they were planning to do, at the exact price that they estimated. The roof install was also finished in a timely manner and they straightened up after on their own. Absolutely excellent and I would certainly recommend them to others.
The team was professional courteous and did a great job when fixing some significant roofing damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them again and would highly suggest them to others.
They were always timely, polite, and have fair pricing. I would suggest to look at this company to anyone who is trying to find a reliable, sincere roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Dade City
Dade City is a city in and the county seat of Pasco County, Florida, United States. It is located in the Tampa Bay Area. The population was 6,437 at the 2010 census.
Dade City is popular with tourists for its antique stores, restaurants and historic architecture including the Pasco County Courthouse, Hugh Embry Library, and Edwinola. The annual Kumquat Festival is hosted downtown and the surrounding area is a large producer of the tart kumquat, a citrus fruit eaten whole. It was home to former Yankees pitcher Dave Eiland.
How To Find A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your House
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at one point or any other. Unless you have the right tools and experience to do the job yourself, that usually means employing a professional roofing company.
The importance of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You must know that you are investing your money wisely and therefore the finished roof lasts for quite some time in the future. Look at these guidelines on how to get a reliable roofing company for your residence:
1. Employ a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, make sure that they have a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be familiar with the codes and building requirements in your town. They are also less likely to attempt to scam you from your money since they must maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You must be able to search for licensing information online through the website of your own city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the 1st company that you contact. Instead, reach out to no less than some different contractors in your neighborhood to acquire quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote to help you see exactly where your hard earned money is going. Ideally, they ought to send a representative to your property to look at your roof face-to-face before giving you an insurance quote. This way, the estimate they provide will probably be far more accurate.
4. Make sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to provide you with a written contract. Be sure both you together with the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy yourself in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection when the contractor fails to adhere to through on their promises.
Selecting a reliable roof specialist for your own home is important. Your homes roof is one of the most significant components of your property. Hiring a professional roof specialist who may have a great reputation is the best way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of metal roof in Dade City think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.