Local Roofers for metal roof in Odessa. Dial 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Odessa
Why Choose Us
Your roofing system is possibly the most significant part of your home that protects it from the elements. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. provides a complete range of roofing services in and around the Odessa area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are knowledgeable and professionals in various forms of commerical roof repair work and rebuilds.
When it comes to Odessa roofing, WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Installing a new roof is a significant investment, so choosing a licensed and skilled roofing contractor to build it is imperative.
We provide commercial repair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Providing expert installation of gutters and downspouts to companies of Odessa and neighboring locations.
Our company offers the highly regarded roof cleaning company in Odessa. We’ll make your roof look like new again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a new roof or possibly a roof repair, then we ‘d be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the current state of your roof? When was the last time you had it evaluated? We’d be more than happy to offer you a FREE checkup to set your mind at ease.
Being one of their largest financial investments people typically have a many questions prior to makingany decisions , listed here are some of the most common ones…
Unless you are a properly trained contractor, most roofing work should not be carried out yourself. Additionally always remember that the majority of manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those products unless a certified roofing contractor performs the task. Something else to remember is that working on a roof is going to be very dangerous, so is it really worth risking your health so you can save money?
It would be really good if we were able to give you a simple response to that question! But there really is no single answer fits all for every question like that. There are several different products readily available and each has its own benefits and disadvantages. To know which is the right roof for you, you really should have an expert come and examine your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they see, your roof design, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends upon the type of roof and exactly what surveys are needed. Also, keep in mind that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we cannot work on particular days then this will add more time to the task. A small home may take about a week or so, while larger commercial jobs might be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just ensure that your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Given that your roof is always exposed to the outside elements, this means your roof is will degrade over time. The rate at which it deteriorates will be dependent on a number of factors. Those include; the grade of the original materials used and the workmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is maintained and the design of the roof. Most roofing companies will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed as a result of the above variables. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of washing away any covering materials that have been included to offer cover from the elements. Additionally, you really should try to stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they can also reduce the life of your roof. When you communicate with your roof cleaning expert, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will remove the unpleasant algae and staining without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients adore us … and we really hope that you will grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our previous customers have had to say…
A Terrific Job
This company did absolutely everything they said they were planning to do, at the specific price that they quoted us. The job was also finished promptly and they cleaned up after on their own. Without a doubt fantastic and will certainly strongly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be Happier
The group was professional courteous and did a terrific task when repairing some substantial roofing damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them again and would definitely suggest them to others.
They were always prompt, courteous, and have fair prices. I would recommend these guys to anyone who is looking for a reliable, honest roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Odessa
Odessa is a census-designated place (CDP) in Pasco County, Florida, United States. The population was 3,173 at the 2000 census and more than doubled to 7,267 in 2010. Northwest of Tampa, Odessa had been an area of open spaces, ranching, and horse properties. More recently it has seen many suburban property developments as Tampa’s population expands.
The Odessa area was first settled in the middle 1800s by the W.M. Mobley Family who migrated from Savannah, Georgia. Odessa was named in the 1880s by Peter Demens, a Russian immigrant who developed the community through the Orange Belt Railway. Later, the railroad came through, running parallel with S.R. 54. Demens also founded St. Petersburg, Florida and named both communities after places he used to go to in his native country.
How To Locate A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your Residence
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs must be repaired or replaced at one point or another. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to accomplish the work yourself, that frequently means getting a professional roofer.
The importance of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You need to know that you are currently investing your hard earned money wisely and therefore the finished roof may last for a long time to come. Check out these tips on how to locate a reliable roofer for your residence:
1. Utilize a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, ensure that there is a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be informed about the codes and building requirements in your area. Also, they are not as likely to try and scam you from the money since they have to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You should certainly lookup licensing information online through the website of the city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the first company that you just contact. Instead, reach out to no less than a few different contractors in your neighborhood to have quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote so that you can see specifically where your money is certainly going. Ideally, they ought to send a representative to your property to look at your roof in person before providing you with a quotation. Doing this, the estimate they provide is going to be considerably more accurate.
4. Ensure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to offer you a written contract. Ensure both you and also the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy yourself in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection if the contractor fails to adhere to through on the promises.
Deciding on a reliable roofing company for your residence is really important. The roof is amongst the most important components of your house. Hiring a professional roofing contractor who has a great reputation is the simplest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of metal roof in Odessa think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.