Local Roofer for metal roof in Palm Harbor. Call 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Palm Harbor
Who We Are
Your roof is undoubtedly the most important part of your house that offers protection to it from harsh weather. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. offers a complete range of roofing services in and around the Palm Harbor area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are knowledgeable and experts in several types of commerical roof repair services and rebuilds.
When it comes to Palm Harbor roof repair and construction, WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Installing a new roof is a significant financial investment, so choosing a licensed and expert roofing company to install it is essential.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We offer commercial repair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Offering professional installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses of Palm Harbor and surrounding areas.
Our company provides the top roof cleaning company in Palm Harbor. We’ll make your roof look like new once again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a new roof or possibly a roof repair, then we would be very to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the existing state of your roof? When was the last time you had it assessed? We’d be happy to offer you a FREE assessment to set your mind at ease.
As one of their biggest expenditures people usually have a plenty of questions before makingany decisions , listed here are a number of the more common ones…
Unless you are a certified contractor, most roofing tasks should never be performed yourself. In addition bear in mind that a large number of manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those products unless a licensed professional carries out the task. The other thing to always remember is that working on a roof can be very hazardous, so is it really worth risking your health so you can save money?
It would be really good if we were able to give you a simple answer to this question! However there actually is no single answer fits all for each question like that. There are many unique products readily available and each has its own benefits and disadvantages. To know which is the ideal roof for you, you ought to have an expert come and check out your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they see, the type of roof you have, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends upon the type of roof you have and what inspections are mandated. Also, remember that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we cannot work on certain days then this is going to add time to the task. A smaller home could take around a week or so, whereas larger commercial jobs can be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just see to it your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Since your roof is constantly subjected to the weather, it means your roof is will diminish gradually. The speed at which it degrades will depend upon a number of factors. These include; the grade of the original components that were used along with the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is maintained and the type of roof. Most roofing companies will quote around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but that can never be guaranteed as a result of the above variables. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of removing any covering materials that have been included to provide cover from the elements. In addition, you should try to stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they can easily also lower the life of your roof. When you speak with your roof cleaning specialist, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will get rid of the unpleasant algae and discoloration without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients adore us … and we really hope that you will grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our customers have had to say…
A Perfect End Result
They did everything they said they were planning to do, and at the specific price that they quoted us. The roof repair and new roof installment was also finished promptly and they tidied up after themselves. Undeniably fantastic and I would certainly strongly recommend them to others.
The group was expert respectful and did a great task when fixing some considerable roofing system damage that we had. I would certainly work with them again and would definitely suggest them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always prompt, polite, and have reasonable prices. I would recommend these guys to anybody who is searching for a really good, truthful roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Palm Harbor
Palm Harbor is a census-designated place and unincorporated community in Pinellas County, Florida, United States. As of the 2016 American Community Survey, the CDP had a population of 60,236.
How To Find A Reliable Roofing Company For Your Residence
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at some point or any other. Unless there is the right tools and experience to accomplish the project yourself, that frequently means getting a professional roofing company.
The importance of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You must know you are investing your cash wisely which the finished roof will last for many years to come. Look at these easy methods to locate a reliable roofing company for your own home:
1. Employ a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, make sure that they have a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to know about the codes and building requirements in the area. Also, they are not as likely to try and scam you out of your money since they should maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You should certainly search for licensing information online from the website of the city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the 1st company that you simply contact. Instead, get in touch with a minimum of various contractors in your neighborhood to obtain quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote to be able to see just where your money is certainly going. Ideally, they should send an agent for your property to check your homes roof personally before providing you with an estimate. Like that, the estimate they offer will probably be much more accurate.
4. Make sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to present you with a written contract. Ensure both you and also the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy for your self in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection in the event the contractor fails to adhere to through on their own promises.
Deciding on a reliable roofer for your house is extremely important. The roof is among the most essential components of your property. Employing a professional roof specialist that has an excellent reputation is the easiest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of metal roof in Palm Harbor think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.