Commercial Roofing for metal roof in San Antonio. Dial 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in San Antonio
Who We Are
Your roof is perhaps the most important part of your home that protects it from harsh weather. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. provides a complete array of roofing solutions in and around the San Antonio area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are seasoned and professionals in several types of commerical roof repair work and reconstruction.
When it comes to San Antonio roofing, WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Adding a new roof is a huge financial investment, so selecting a licensed and expert roofing contractor to install it is key.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We offer commercial maintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Offering expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses of San Antonio and surrounding locations.
Our company offers the highly regarded roof cleaning service in San Antonio. We’ll make your roof appear like new again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a new roof or perhaps a roof repair, then we ‘d be very to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the current condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked out? We would be happy to offer you a FREE examination to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their most significant expenditures people usually have a lotof questions prior to coming to a conclusion , below are a few of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a certified roofing professional, the majority of roofing jobs really should not be performed yourself. Additionally keep in mind that a lot of manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair won’t warranty those products unless a licensed roofing contractor performs the task. The other thing to remember is that working on a roof could be very hazardous, so is it really worth endangering your health in order to save money?
It would be great if we could give you a simple answer to that question! However there really is no single answer that fits all for each question like that. There are a lot of different products available and each will have its own merits and disadvantages. To know which is the ideal roof for you, you ought to have an expert come and examine your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they have seen, the type of roof you have, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It actually depends upon the kind of roof and what inspections are mandated. Also, bear in mind that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we cannot work on certain days then this is going to add time to the task. A small home could take about a week or so, while much larger commercial jobs can be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just make certain your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Considering that your roof is continuously exposed to the weather, this means your roof is going to deteriorate with time. The pace at which it breaks down will depend upon a number of factors. Those include; the grade of the original materials used along with the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is preserved and the style of the roof. Most roofing professionals will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but that can never be promised as a result of the above issues. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of eliminating any protective materials that have been included to provide cover from the weather. On top of that, you really should try to stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they may also cut down the life of your roof. When you converse with your roof cleaning expert, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will clear away the unappealing algae and staining without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients really love us … and we feel confident that you will grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that a number of our customers have had to say…
A Perfect End Result
They did every single thing they claimed they were planning to do, and at the specific price that they quoted us. The roof repair and new roof installment was also completed on time and they tidied up after on their own. Without a doubt awesome and I would certainly highly recommend them to others.
The team was expert polite and did an excellent task when fixing some considerable roofing damage that we had. I would certainly work with them on future jobs and would definitely recommend them to others.
They were always prompt, considerate, and have fair prices. I would recommend this company to anyone who is searching for a reliable, truthful roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About San Antonio
San Antonio, or unofficially San Ann as the locals call it, is a city in Pasco County, Florida, United States. It is a suburban city included in the Tampa-St. Petersburg-Clearwater, Florida Metropolitan Statistical Area. It lies within Florida’s 5th congressional district. The population was 1,138 at the 2010 census. It was established as a Catholic colony by Judge Edmund F. Dunne. The city derives its name from Saint Anthony of Padua. Saint Leo University is located nearby.
San Antonio is located at 28°20′12″N 82°16′30″W / 28.33667°N 82.27500°W / 28.33667; -82.27500 (28.336649, −82.275011).
How To Purchase A Reliable Roofer For Your House
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs must be repaired or replaced at some time or other. Unless there is the right tools and experience to do the job yourself, that usually means working with a professional roofing contractor.
The significance of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You have to know that you are investing your money wisely and this the finished roof may last for many years ahead. Have a look at these guidelines on how to look for a reliable roof specialist for your home:
1. Make use of a local company. Before hiring a contractor, ensure that they have a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to know about the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. They are also unlikely in order to scam you from your money since they need to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You should certainly lookup licensing information online from the website of your city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the initial company which you contact. Instead, get in touch with at the very least some different contractors in your community to have quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote so that you can see precisely where your hard earned money is going. Ideally, they ought to send a representative to the property to check your homes roof personally before supplying you with a quotation. That way, the estimate they provide is going to be considerably more accurate.
4. Ensure that the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to present you with a written contract. Ensure both you and also the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy on your own just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection when the contractor fails to follow through on their own promises.
Deciding on a reliable roofing company for your own home is really important. Your homes roof is probably the most critical components of your residence. Hiring a professional roofing contractor that has a fantastic reputation is the best way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of metal roof in San Antonio think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.