Commercial Roofing for metal roof in Wesley Chapel. Phone 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Wesley Chapel
Who We Are
Your roofing system is probably the most important aspect of your home that shields it from the elements. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. provides a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment services in and around the Wesley Chapel area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are seasoned and specialists in several forms of commerical roof repairs and reconstruction.
When it comes to Wesley Chapel roofing, WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Adding a new roof is a huge financial investment, so hiring a licensed and expert roofing company to install it is critical.
We offer commercial repair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Providing expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies of Wesley Chapel and surrounding areas.
We offer the highly regarded roof cleaning service in Wesley Chapel. We’ll help make your roof appear like new once again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand-new roof or maybe a roof repair, then we would be more than happy to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the current condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it assessed? We’d be happy to offer you a FREE inspection to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their largest financial investments people typically have a bunch of questions before makingany decisions , below are a number of the more common ones…
Unless you are a qualified roofing professional, the majority of roofing work really should not be performed yourself. Also remember that almost all manufacturers of products used in the roof repair won’t warranty those products unless a certified roofing contractor performs the work. Something else to always remember is that working on a roof can be very hazardous, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health so you can save money?
It would be great if we could give you a simple answer to this question! But there actually is no single answer fits all for every question like that. There are many unique products available and each one has its own benefits and faults. To determine which is the ideal roof for your home, you ought to have an expert come and take a look at your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they discover, the type of roof you have, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It really is dependent on the type of roof you have and exactly what inspections are needed. Also, remember that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we cannot work on a number of days then this will certainly add time to the job. A small home may take around a week or so, while more substantial industrial jobs may be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just ensure that your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Due to the fact that your roof is always subjected to the weather, this means your roof is going to deteriorate over time. The pace at which it breaks down will depend upon a range of variables. These include; the grade of the initial components used along with the workmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is taken care of and the type of roof. Most roofing companies will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but that can never be promised because of the above variables. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of getting rid of any covering materials that have been added to give protection from the elements. Furthermore, you really should keep away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they can also lower the life of your roof. When you speak to your roof cleaning specialist, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will get rid of the undesirable algae and discoloration without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers like us … and we hope that you will grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that some of our customers have said about us…
A Perfect Job
These guys did everything they claimed they were planning to do, and at the specific price that they estimated. The job was also completed promptly and they cleaned up after themselves. Undeniably fantastic and will certainly highly recommend them to others.
The team was expert respectful and did an excellent task when fixing some significant roofing damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them on future jobs and would definitely suggest them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always timely, considerate, and have fair pricing. I would recommend this company to anybody who is trying to find a really good, honest roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Wesley Chapel
Wesley Chapel is an unincorporated census-designated place in Pasco County, Florida, United States. It is part of the Tampa Bay Area metro. Founded by Zach Skidmore in 1948. The population was 44,092 at the 2010 census. In 2003, some residents of Wesley Chapel started a movement to incorporate the community (including areas not in the official CDP). This “city,” which would have been the largest and most populous in Pasco County, never materialized.
Wesley Chapel is located at 28°10′43″N 82°21′2″W / 28.17861°N 82.35056°W / 28.17861; -82.35056 (28.178688, -82.350676).
How To Choose A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at some time or any other. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to do the project yourself, that usually means hiring a professional roofing company.
The significance of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You should know that you will be investing your cash wisely and that the finished roof lasts for a long time into the future. Take a look at these tips on how to locate a reliable roof specialist for your residence:
1. Make use of a local company. Before hiring a contractor, be sure that these people have a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors will probably be familiar with the codes and building requirements in your town. They are also unlikely to try to scam you from your money since they need to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You should be able to lookup licensing information online from the website of your city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the first company that you contact. Instead, get in touch with no less than a few different contractors in your community to get quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote so that you can see just where your hard earned money is going. Ideally, they ought to send a representative in your property to examine your homes roof in person before supplying you with an insurance quote. This way, the estimate they supply will likely be much more accurate.
4. Make sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to present you with a written contract. Make sure both you and the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy for your self in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection if the contractor fails to follow through on their own promises.
Choosing a reliable roof specialist for your own home is really important. Your homes roof is probably the most significant components of your house. Hiring a professional roofing contractor that has a fantastic reputation is the easiest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of metal roof in Wesley Chapel think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.