Commercial Roofing for metal roof in Wesley Chapel. Phone 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Wesley Chapel
Why Choose Us
Your roof is undoubtedly the most critical part of your home that offers protection to it from the elements. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. provides a complete range of roofing services around the Wesley Chapel area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are experienced and experts in various forms of commerical roof repair services and rebuilds.
When it comes to Wesley Chapel roofing, WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Constructing a new roof is a huge investment, so hiring a licensed and expert roofing contractor to build it is crucial.
We offer commercial maintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Offering professional installation of gutters and downspouts to companies of Wesley Chapel and neighboring areas.
Our company provides the #1 roof cleaning service in Wesley Chapel. We’ll make your roof look new once more!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand new roof or maybe a roof repair, then we ‘d be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the existing state of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked out? We would be more than happy to offer you a FREE evaluation to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their most significant investments people typically have a number of questions prior to coming to a conclusion , listed here are a few of the more common ones…
Unless you are a trained contractor, the majority of roofing tasks shouldn’t be carried out yourself. Additionally keep in mind that most manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof will not warranty those items unless a licensed roofing contractor carries out the task. Something else to remember is that working on a roof is going to be very hazardous, so is it really worth endangering your health in order to save money?
It would be fantastic if we were able to give you a simple answer to this question! However, there actually is no single answer that fits all for every question like that. There are so many different products available and each and every one has its own advantages and faults. To determine which is the right roof for you, you should have a contractor come and check out your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they observe, the type of roof you have, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It really depends on the type of roof and exactly what evaluations are required. Also, bear in mind that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we can’t work on certain days then this is going to add time to the task. A small home may take about a week or so, whereas more substantial industrial projects could be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just be sure your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Since your roof is always subjected to the outside elements, it means your roof is will deteriorate over time. The pace at which it degrades will be dependent on a variety of factors. These include; the quality of the initial materials used as well as the workmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is preserved and the style of the roof. Most roofing companies will quote around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but that can never be promised because of the above issues. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of getting rid of any protective materials that have been included to offer shielding from the weather. On top of that, you should avoid chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they may also cut down the life of your roof. When you talk to your roof cleaning professional, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will remove the ugly algae and yellowing without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers like us … and we feel confident that you will grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our previous customers have had to say…
A Wonderful End Result
They did every single thing they said they were planning to do, and at the specific price that they estimated. The roof repair and new roof installment was also finished promptly and they tidied up after on their own. Undeniably flawless and I would certainly highly recommend them to others.
The group was professional courteous and did a fantastic job when fixing some substantial roofing damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them on other jobs and would highly suggest them to others.
They were always timely, considerate, and have fair prices. I would suggest to look at this company to anybody who is trying to find a reliable, honest roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Wesley Chapel
Wesley Chapel is an unincorporated census-designated place in Pasco County, Florida, United States. It is part of the Tampa Bay Area metro. The population was 44,092 at the 2010 census. In 2003, some residents of Wesley Chapel started a movement to incorporate the community (including areas not in the official CDP). This “city,” which would have been the largest and most populous in Pasco County, never materialized.
Wesley Chapel is located at 28°10′43″N 82°21′2″W / 28.17861°N 82.35056°W / 28.17861; -82.35056 (28.178688, -82.350676).
How To Choose A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your House
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs should be repaired or replaced at one point or any other. Unless there is the right tools and experience to do the project yourself, that generally means getting a professional roofing company.
The importance of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You have to know that you will be investing your hard earned dollars wisely and therefore the finished roof may last for quite some time into the future. Take a look at these guidelines on how to locate a reliable roof specialist for your home:
1. Utilize a local company. Before getting a contractor, make certain that these people have a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be familiar with the codes and building requirements in the area. Also, they are unlikely to try and scam you from the money since they must maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You should certainly lookup licensing information online through the website of the city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the very first company that you just contact. Instead, get in touch with at least some different contractors in your neighborhood to acquire quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote to help you see precisely where your cash is going. Ideally, they must send a representative in your property to check the roof in person before supplying you with an insurance quote. Like that, the estimate they offer will likely be far more accurate.
4. Make sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to offer you a written contract. Ensure both you together with the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy yourself in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection in case the contractor fails to go by through on their promises.
Selecting a reliable roofer for your home is very important. Your homes roof is amongst the most critical components of your house. Working with a professional roofer who has an excellent reputation is the simplest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of metal roof in Wesley Chapel think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.