Warning: mysqli_query(): (HY000/3): Error writing file '/tmp/MYVjgvlz' (Errcode: 28 - No space left on device) in /home/jkjohnsr/public_html/wp-includes/wp-db.php on line 2007
Local Roofers for metal roof in Zephyrhills. Call 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Zephyrhills
What We Do
Your roof is perhaps the most significant aspect of your home that protects it from harsh weather. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. offers a complete array of roof repair and new roof installment solutions in and around the Zephyrhills area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are seasoned and professionals in different forms of commerical roof repair services and reconstruction.
When it comes to Zephyrhills roof repair and installation, WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Adding a new roof is a significant investment, so going with a licensed and skilled roofing company to install it is vital.
We offer commercial repair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Providing expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses of Zephyrhills and neighboring areas.
We offer the #1 roof cleaning service in Zephyrhills. We’ll make your roof look new once again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand-new roof or possibly a roof repair, then we would be more than happy to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the existing condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it evaluated? We would be happy to offer you a FREE examination to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their most significant financial investments people typically have a ton of questions prior to makingany decisions , listed here are some of the most common ones…
Unless you are a certified contractor, most roofing jobs should never be undertaken yourself. Also bear in mind that almost all manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair will not warranty those products unless a certified roofing contractor carries out the task. The other thing to bear in mind is that working on a roof can be very risky, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health for you to save money?
It would be great if we could give you a simple response to that question! However there actually is no single answer fits all for every question like that. There are many unique products available and each and every one has its own advantages and faults. To know which is the best roof for you, you should have a contractor come and take a look at your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they have seen, the type of roof you have, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends upon the kind of roof you have and what inspections are mandated. Also, bear in mind that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we can’t work on certain days then this will certainly add time to the job. A smaller home might take around a week or so, while much larger commercial projects can be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just ensure your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Because your roof is always exposed to the weather, this means your roof is going to deteriorate gradually. The rate at which it deteriorates will be dependent on a variety of variables. These include; the grade of the original materials used along with the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is taken care of and the design of the roof. Most roofing companies will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but obviously that can never be promised because of the above variables. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of getting rid of any protective minerals that have been included to give shielding from the elements. Additionally, you really should try to stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they can easily also diminish the life-span of your roof. When you speak to your roof cleaning specialist, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will eliminate the ugly algae and discoloration without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers adore us … and we really hope that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that a number of our customers have had to say…
A Wonderful End Result
These guys did absolutely everything they told us they were going to do, at the specific price that they quoted us. The roof install was also completed in a timely manner and they cleaned up after on their own. Undeniably excellent and would certainly highly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be Happier
The team was expert polite and did a fantastic job when repairing some substantial roof damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them on future jobs and would definitely suggest them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always timely, considerate, and have reasonable prices. I would suggest to look at this company to anyone who is looking for a reliable, truthful roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Zephyrhills
Zephyrhills is a city in Pasco County, Florida, United States. The population was estimated at 14,381 in the 2014 census. It is a suburb of the Tampa Bay Metropolitan Statistical Area. Zephyrhills is also known as the headquarters of the Zephyrhills bottled water company and is a member of Tree City USA.
The community was founded in 1910 by Captain Howard B. Jeffries. Jeffries planned on making the community a home for Civil War veterans. A Founders Day celebration is held annually in March.
How To Find A Reliable Roofer For Your House
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at some time or other. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to complete the job yourself, that typically means employing a professional roofing company.
The necessity of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You should know you are investing your money wisely and that the finished roof will last for many years into the future. Have a look at these tips on how to get a reliable roof specialist for your own home:
1. Work with a local company. Before getting a contractor, ensure that there is a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be familiar with the codes and building requirements in the area. Also, they are not as likely to try and scam you out of your money since they have to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You will be able to check out licensing information online with the website of your respective city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the first company that you contact. Instead, reach out to a minimum of some different contractors in your community to acquire quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote to help you see exactly where your cash goes. Ideally, they ought to send an agent in your property to evaluate your roof directly before giving you an insurance quote. Like that, the estimate they give will be a lot more accurate.
4. Make sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to provide you with a written contract. Make sure both you and the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy yourself in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection in the event the contractor fails to go by through on their promises.
Selecting a reliable roof specialist for your home is extremely important. The roof is probably the most important components of your property. Working with a professional roof specialist who may have an incredible reputation is the simplest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of metal roof in Zephyrhills think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.