Local Roofers for metal roof install in New Port Richey. Dial 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in New Port Richey
Why Choose Us
Your roofing system is perhaps the most critical part of your home that gives protection to it from harsh weather. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. provides a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment solutions in and around the New Port Richey area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are knowledgeable and specialists in several forms of commerical roof repairs and reconstruction.
When it comes to New Port Richey roofing, WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Adding a new roof is a huge financial investment, so choosing a licensed and professional roofing company to install it is crucial.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We provide commercial maintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Offering professional installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses of New Port Richey and neighboring locations.
Our company provides the #1 roof cleaning company in New Port Richey. We’ll help make your roof look new once more!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand new roof or possibly a roof repair, then we would be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the present state of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked? We would be happy to offer you a FREE inspection to set your mind at ease.
As one of their largest expenditures people always have a plenty of questions before coming to a conclusion , below are a few of the most common ones…
Unless you’re a trained roofing professional, the majority of roofing work should never be performed yourself. In addition always remember that the majority of manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair will not warranty those products unless a certified roofing contractor carries out the task. Something else to bear in mind is that working on a roof may be very dangerous, so is it really worth endangering your health for you to save money?
It would be great if we were able to give you a straight forward response to that question! However, there really is no one answer fits all for every question like that. There are a lot of different products available and each one will have its own benefits and faults. To determine which is the best roof for your home, you should have an expert come and examine your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they discover, your roof design, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends on the type of roof you currently have and what inspections are required. Also, remember that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we cannot work on certain days then this will definitely add time to the job. A smaller home could take about a week or so, while much larger commercial projects may be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just ensure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Considering that your roof is continuously exposed to the outside elements, it means your roof is will diminish with time. The speed at which it deteriorates will be dependent on a range of variables. These include; the quality of the initial components used as well as the workmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is maintained and the style of the roof. Most roofing professionals will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but obviously that can never be promised because of the above issues. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of removing any covering materials that have been added to provide protection from the weather. On top of that, you really should keep away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they can easily also diminish the life-span of your roof. When you speak to your roof cleaning specialist, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will get rid of the undesirable algae and staining without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients adore us … and we really hope that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our previous customers have had to say…
A Wonderful End Result
They did every single thing they claimed they were going to do, at the specific price that they estimated. The roof install was also completed on time and they straightened up after themselves. Without a doubt fantastic and will certainly strongly recommend them to others.
The group was expert polite and did a fantastic task when repairing some significant roofing damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them again and would highly recommend them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always timely, considerate, and have reasonable rates. I would suggest to look at this company to anybody who is searching for a really good, sincere roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About New Port Richey
New Port Richey is a city in Pasco County, Florida, United States. It is a suburban city included in the Tampa-St. Petersburg-Clearwater, Florida Metropolitan Statistical Area.
By 1914 the area around Orange Lake was being called “new Port Richey” and the older part of Port Richey was called “old Port Richey.” In 1915 a separate post office was established for the residents of the southern part of Port Richey. The post office was named New Port Richey, and the name became official. The first postmaster was Gerben DeVries. The growth of the city came about after George Sims purchased the Port Richey Land Company. He built a home in New Port Richey in 1916.
How To Locate A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your Residence
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs should be repaired or replaced at some point or any other. Unless you have the right tools and experience to accomplish the project yourself, that generally means working with a professional roofer.
The significance of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You need to know that you are currently investing your money wisely and this the finished roof can last for a long time to come. Check out these guidelines on how to find a reliable roofer for your home:
1. Make use of a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, make sure that there is a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors will probably be informed about the codes and building requirements in your area. Also, they are unlikely in order to scam you from the money since they should maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You will be able to look up licensing information online throughout the website of your city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the very first company that you simply contact. Instead, reach out to a minimum of a few different contractors in your community to have quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote to be able to see specifically where your hard earned dollars is certainly going. Ideally, they must send an agent to your property to check your homes roof directly before providing you with a quote. This way, the estimate they supply is going to be much more accurate.
4. Be sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to offer you a written contract. Make sure both you together with the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy for your self in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection when the contractor fails to follow through on their own promises.
Deciding on a reliable roofer for your house is extremely important. Your homes roof is amongst the most important components of your home. Working with a professional roofer having a great reputation is the simplest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of metal roof install in New Port Richey think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.