Commercial Roofing for metal roof install in Odessa. Dial 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Odessa
Who We Are
Your roof is undoubtedly the most significant part of your home that gives protection to it from the elements. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. offers a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment services in and around the Odessa area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are skilled and professionals in several forms of commerical roof repairs and reconstruction.
When it comes to Odessa roof repair and construction, WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Installing a new roof is a huge expenditure, so selecting a licensed and expert roofing company to install it is key.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We provide commercial maintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Offering professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies of Odessa and surrounding areas.
We provide the #1 roof cleaning service in Odessa. We’ll make your roof look new again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a new roof or possibly a roof repair, then we ‘d be more than happy to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the existing condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it evaluated? We would be happy to provide you with a FREE examination to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their most significant financial investments people always have a ton of questions prior to coming to a conclusion , below are a number of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you are a certified contractor, the majority of roofing tasks really should not be carried out yourself. Additionally keep in mind that a lot of manufacturers of products used in the roof repair will not warranty those products unless a licensed professional carries out the task. Something else to remember is that working on a roof is going to be very hazardous, so is it really worth risking your health so you can save money?
It would be really good if we could give you a simple answer to that question! But there really is no single answer that fits all for each question like that. There are several unique products available and each one will have its own benefits and disadvantages. To know which is the best roof for you, you really should have an expert come and examine your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they have seen, the type of roof you have, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends on the type of roof and what surveys are mandated. Also, keep in mind that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we can’t work on certain days then this will certainly add more time to the job. A small home could take about a week or so, whereas much larger commercial jobs might be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just be sure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Considering that your roof is always subjected to the outside elements, it means your roof is will break down with time. The pace at which it deteriorates will depend upon a number of factors. Those include; the quality of the initial materials that were used along with the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is taken care of and the style of the roof. Most roofing contractors will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but that can never be promised because of the above factors. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of eliminating any protective materials that have been included to provide protection from the weather. In addition, you should try to stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they may also lower the life of your roof. When you talk to your roof cleaning specialist, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will eliminate the unpleasant algae and discoloration without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers love us … and we really hope that you will grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our previous customers have had to say…
A Wonderful End Result
This company did everything they told us they were going to do, and at the exact price that they quoted us. The roof repair and new roof installment was also finished on schedule and they cleaned up after on their own. Without a doubt flawless and I would certainly recommend them to others.
The team was expert respectful and did an excellent job when fixing some significant roof damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them on other jobs and would definitely recommend them to others.
They were always timely, courteous, and have fair prices. I would suggest to look at these guys to anybody who is trying to find a reliable, sincere roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Odessa
Odessa is a census-designated place (CDP) in Pasco County, Florida, United States. The population was 3,173 at the 2000 census and more than doubled to 7,267 in 2010. Northwest of Tampa, Odessa had been an area of open spaces, ranching, and horse properties. More recently it has seen many suburban property developments as Tampa’s population expands.
The Odessa area was first settled in the middle 1800s by the W.M. Mobley Family who migrated from Savannah, Georgia. Odessa was named in the 1880s by Peter Demens, a Russian immigrant who developed the community through the Orange Belt Railway. Later, the railroad came through, running parallel with S.R. 54. Demens also founded St. Petersburg, Florida and named both communities after places he used to go to in his native country.
How To Locate A Reliable Roofer For Your Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs should be repaired or replaced at some time or any other. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to accomplish the work yourself, that usually means hiring a professional roofer.
The significance of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You need to know that you will be investing your hard earned money wisely and that the finished roof can last for a long time to come. Have a look at these tips about how to look for a reliable roofing company for your own home:
1. Utilize a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, be sure that there is a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors will probably know about the codes and building requirements in your area. Also, they are less likely to try and scam you away from your money since they should maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You will be able to lookup licensing information online throughout the website of the city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the initial company that you simply contact. Instead, get in touch with at least various contractors in your community to get quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote to enable you to see specifically where your hard earned dollars goes. Ideally, they need to send a representative to the property to examine the roof in person before giving you an estimate. That way, the estimate they offer is going to be considerably more accurate.
4. Ensure that the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to provide you with a written contract. Ensure both you and also the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy yourself just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection if the contractor fails to go by through on their promises.
Picking a reliable roofing contractor for your house is really important. Your roof is one of the most important components of your property. Hiring a professional roofer having an incredible reputation is the easiest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of metal roof install in Odessa think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.