Local Roofers for metal roof install in San Antonio. Dial 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in San Antonio
What We Do
Your roof is probably the most critical part of your house that offers protection to it from the elements. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. offers a complete array of roof repair and new roof installment solutions around the San Antonio area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are seasoned and specialists in several forms of commerical roof repairs and reconstruction.
When it comes to San Antonio roofing, WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Adding a new roof is a substantial expenditure, so choosing a licensed and skilled roofing contractor to build it is critical.
We offer commercial maintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Providing expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses of San Antonio and neighboring areas.
We offer the #1 roof cleaning company in San Antonio. We’ll help make your roof look like new once more!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a new roof or maybe a roof repair, then we ‘d be more than willing to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the present state of your roof? When was the last time you had it looked at? We’d be more than happy to provide you with a FREE assessment to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their most significant investments people always have a number of questions before makingany decisions , below are a number of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you are a qualified contractor, most roofing work shouldn’t be carried out yourself. Additionally keep in mind that a large number of manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those products unless a licensed roofing contractor carries out the work. The other thing to remember is that working on a roof could be very risky, so is it really worth endangering your health so you can save money?
It would be great if we were able to give you a straight forward answer to that question! But there really is no one answer that fits all for every question like that. There are several unique products readily available and each will have its own benefits and disadvantages. To determine which is the best roof for you, you really should have a contractor come and take a look at your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they discover, the type of roof you have, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It actually depends upon the type of roof and exactly what inspections are required. Also, keep in mind that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we cannot work on particular days then this will definitely add time to the job. A smaller home might take about a week or so, whereas more substantial commercial projects can be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just make sure your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Given that your roof is constantly exposed to the weather, this means your roof is going to deteriorate gradually. The speed at which it deteriorates will depend upon a number of factors. These include; the grade of the original materials that were used along with the workmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is maintained and the style of the roof. Most roofing companies will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed due to the above variables. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of eliminating any protective minerals that have been included to give shielding from the elements. Aside from that, you should steer clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they could also cut down the life-span of your roof. When you talk to your roof cleaning specialist, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will remove the unattractive algae and yellowing without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers like us … and we feel confident that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our customers have had to say…
A Really Great Job
This company did everything they told us they were planning to do, and at the exact price that they estimated. The roof repair and new roof installment was also completed promptly and they cleaned up after themselves. Without a doubt superb and would certainly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be Happier
The team was expert respectful and did a terrific job when fixing some substantial roof damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them again and would definitely recommend them to others.
They were always timely, polite, and have reasonable prices. I would recommend this company to anybody who is searching for a really good, sincere roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About San Antonio
San Antonio, or unofficially San Ann as the locals call it, is a city in Pasco County, Florida, United States. It is a suburban city included in the Tampa-St. Petersburg-Clearwater, Florida Metropolitan Statistical Area. It lies within Florida’s 5th congressional district. The population was 1,138 at the 2010 census. It was established as a Catholic colony by Judge Edmund F. Dunne. The city derives its name from Saint Anthony of Padua. Saint Leo University is located nearby.
San Antonio is located at 28°20′12″N 82°16′30″W / 28.33667°N 82.27500°W / 28.33667; -82.27500 (28.336649, −82.275011).
How To Choose A Reliable Roofer For Your Own Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs should be repaired or replaced at one point or another. Unless there is the right tools and experience to do the job yourself, that generally means getting a professional roofer.
The value of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You must know that you are currently investing your cash wisely which the finished roof will last for several years ahead. Check out these tips on how to get a reliable roof specialist for your home:
1. Utilize a local company. Before getting a contractor, ensure that they have a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be informed about the codes and building requirements in the area. They are also unlikely to try and scam you away from your money since they must maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You must be able to check out licensing information online through the website of your city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the 1st company which you contact. Instead, reach out to a minimum of a few different contractors in your community to obtain quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote to enable you to see specifically where your money goes. Ideally, they must send a representative for your property to evaluate the roof directly before giving you a quotation. This way, the estimate they supply will be far more accurate.
4. Ensure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to present you with a written contract. Be sure both you and also the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy on your own in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection in the event the contractor fails to follow along with through on his or her promises.
Deciding on a reliable roofing company for your own home is really important. Your roof is probably the most significant components of your property. Employing a professional roof specialist who may have a great reputation is the best way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of metal roof install in San Antonio think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.