Local Roofers for metal roof install in Zephyrhills. Dial 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Zephyrhills
What We Do
Your roofing system is perhaps the most significant aspect of your home that offers protection to it from harsh weather. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. provides a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment services in and around the Zephyrhills area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are knowledgeable and experts in various types of commerical roof repairs and reconstruction.
When it comes to Zephyrhills roof repair and installation, WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Constructing a new roof is a substantial expenditure, so selecting a licensed and expert roofing company to install it is key.
We offer commercial maintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Offering expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses of Zephyrhills and surrounding locations.
We offer the #1 roof cleaning company in Zephyrhills. We’ll help make your roof look like new again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a new roof or possibly a roof repair, then we ‘d be more than happy to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the existing condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it inspected? We’d be happy to offer you a FREE checkup to put your mind at ease.
As one of their most significant investments people usually have a plenty of questions before coming to a conclusion , below are a number of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a trained contractor, most roofing jobs should not be carried out yourself. Additionally remember that a lot of manufacturers of products used in the roof repair won’t warranty those products unless a licensed roofing contractor performs the work. Something else to always remember is that working on a roof can be very hazardous, so is it really worth endangering your health so you can save money?
It would be really good if we were able to give you a simple response to this question! But there really is no single answer fits all for every question like that. There are a lot of unique products readily available and each and every one has its own advantages and disadvantages. To determine which is the best roof for you, you should have a professional come and take a look at your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they see, the type of roof you have, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It actually is dependent on the kind of roof you currently have and exactly what inspections are mandated. Also, bear in mind that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we cannot work on certain days then this will definitely add more time to the task. A smaller home could take about a week or so, whereas much larger commercial projects can be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just ensure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Given that your roof is consistently exposed to the weather, this means your roof is will degrade gradually. The speed at which it breaks down will be dependent on a number of factors. Those include; the quality of the original materials used along with the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is preserved and the style of the roof. Most roofing contractors will quote around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but obviously that can never be promised due to the above variables. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of eliminating any covering materials that have been added to offer protection from the elements. Furthermore, you really should stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they can easily also lower the lifespan of your roof. When you communicate with your roof cleaning specialist, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will clear away the unappealing algae and yellowing without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients like us … and we feel confident that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our previous customers have said about us…
A Wonderful End Result
These guys did absolutely everything they said they were going to do, at the exact price that they quoted us. The roof repair and new roof installment was also finished on schedule and they cleaned up after on their own. Absolutely superb and will certainly strongly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be Happier
The group was professional courteous and did a fantastic job when fixing some significant roofing damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them on other jobs and would definitely suggest them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always timely, considerate, and have fair rates. I would suggest to look at these guys to anyone who is trying to find a reliable, honest roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Zephyrhills
Zephyrhills is a city in Pasco County, Florida, United States. The population was estimated at 14,381 in the 2014 census. It is a suburb of the Tampa Bay Metropolitan Statistical Area. Zephyrhills is also known as the headquarters of the Zephyrhills bottled water company and is a member of Tree City USA.
The community was founded in 1910 by Captain Howard B. Jeffries. Jeffries planned on making the community a home for Civil War veterans. A Founders Day celebration is held annually in March.
How To Choose A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your Residence
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs should be repaired or replaced at one point or any other. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to perform the job yourself, that typically means employing a professional roofing company.
The importance of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You need to know that you will be investing your hard earned dollars wisely and that the finished roof will last for a long time into the future. Look at these easy methods to look for a reliable roofer for your own home:
1. Utilize a local company. Before getting a contractor, ensure that these people have a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors will probably know about the codes and building requirements in your town. They are also more unlikely to try and scam you out of your money since they need to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You will be able to look up licensing information online throughout the website of your city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the first company that you just contact. Instead, get in touch with a minimum of some different contractors in your neighborhood to have quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote to be able to see just where your cash is headed. Ideally, they ought to send an agent to your property to evaluate your homes roof face-to-face before giving you an insurance quote. Like that, the estimate they supply will probably be considerably more accurate.
4. Ensure that the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to present you a written contract. Be sure both you and the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy for your self in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection when the contractor fails to follow through on the promises.
Selecting a reliable roofer for your own home is important. Your homes roof is amongst the most critical components of your property. Working with a professional roofer that has an incredible reputation is the simplest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of metal roof install in Zephyrhills think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.