Warning: mysqli_query(): (HY000/1): Can't create/write to file '/tmp/MYjb6oUc' (Errcode: 28 - No space left on device) in /home/jkjohnsr/public_html/wp-includes/wp-db.php on line 2007
Commercial Roofing for metal roof installation in Lutz. Call 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Lutz
What We Do
Your roofing system is most likely the most significant part of your home that protects it from harsh weather. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. provides a complete array of roofing solutions around the Lutz area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are experienced and specialists in various types of commerical roof repairs and reconstruction.
When it comes to Lutz roof repair and construction, WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Installing a new roof is a substantial financial investment, so going with a licensed and professional roofing company to install it is key.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We offer commercial maintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Providing expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses of Lutz and surrounding locations.
Our company provides the leading roof cleaning company in Lutz. We’ll make your roof look like new again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand new roof or possibly a roof repair, then we would be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the current state of your roof? When was the last time you had it looked at? We’d be happy to provide you with a FREE inspection to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their largest expenditures people always have a plenty of questions prior to makingany decisions , below are some of the more common ones…
Unless you’re a trained contractor, most roofing work really should not be undertaken yourself. Also keep in mind that a lot of manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof will not warranty those items unless a certified professional carries out the work. The other thing to always remember is that working on a roof may be very hazardous, so is it really worth risking your health so you can save money?
It would be great if we could give you a simple response to this question! However, there really is no single answer fits all for each question like that. There are many different products readily available and each and every one has its own advantages and disadvantages. To figure out which is the best roof for your home, you should have a professional come and check out your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they have seen, the type of roof you have, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends upon the type of roof you have and exactly what evaluations are needed. Also, bear in mind that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we can’t work on particular days then this will definitely add more time to the task. A smaller home could take around a week or so, whereas much larger industrial projects can be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just make certain your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Considering that your roof is constantly subjected to the outside elements, this means your roof is will diminish with time. The rate at which it degrades will be dependent on a variety of factors. These include; the grade of the original materials used as well as the workmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is maintained and the type of roof. Most roofing companies will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed because of the above issues. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of getting rid of any protective minerals that have been added to provide cover from the elements. In addition, you really should keep away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they could also reduce the life of your roof. When you speak with your roof cleaning specialist, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will get rid of the unsightly algae and discoloration without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers love us … and we hope that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our previous customers have said about us…
A Perfect Job
They did everything they claimed they were going to do, and at the specific price that they estimated. The roof repair and new roof installment was also completed promptly and they cleaned up after themselves. Undeniably perfect and I would certainly strongly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be Happier
The group was expert polite and did a great job when fixing some considerable roofing system damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them on future jobs and would highly suggest them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always timely, polite, and have reasonable pricing. I would suggest to look at this company to anybody who is searching for a reliable, sincere roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Lutz
Lutz /ˈluːts/ is an unincorporated census-designated place (CDP) in Hillsborough County, Florida, United States. It is fifteen miles north of Tampa. The northern part of Lutz also makes up a portion of south Pasco County. The population was 19,344 at the 2010 census.
Lutz began with the construction of a small train depot on the Tampa Northern Railroad. The area surrounding the depot officially became known as “Lutz” when the U.S. Postal Service authorized a post office. The community was named for W. P. Lutz, who was credited with bringing the railroad to town.
How To Locate A Reliable Roofer For Your Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at some point or another. Unless there is the right tools and experience to do the project yourself, that generally means working with a professional roofing company.
The value of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You should know that you will be investing your cash wisely which the finished roof may last for quite some time in the future. Take a look at these tips about how to get a reliable roofing company for your home:
1. Work with a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, make sure that these people have a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be familiar with the codes and building requirements in the area. Also, they are more unlikely to attempt to scam you out of your money since they must maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You should certainly check out licensing information online from the website of the city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the initial company that you just contact. Instead, reach out to a minimum of various contractors in your neighborhood to have quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote to be able to see just where your hard earned money goes. Ideally, they should send a representative in your property to evaluate your roof in person before giving you a quotation. Like that, the estimate they offer will be far more accurate.
4. Be sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to offer you a written contract. Make sure both you and also the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy yourself in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection when the contractor fails to follow through on their promises.
Picking a reliable roofing contractor for your house is really important. The roof is among the most important components of your home. Employing a professional roofing contractor who may have an incredible reputation is the simplest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of metal roof installation in Lutz think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.