Local Roofers for metal roof installation in New Port Richey. Phone 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in New Port Richey
What We Do
Your roof is perhaps the most critical aspect of your house that protects it from harsh weather. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. provides a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment solutions in and around the New Port Richey area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are skilled and professionals in various types of commerical roof repairs and rebuilds.
When it comes to New Port Richey roof repair and installation, WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Constructing a new roof is a substantial expenditure, so selecting a licensed and specialist roofing company to build it is critical.
We offer commercial maintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Offering expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies of New Port Richey and surrounding areas.
We provide the #1 roof cleaning service in New Port Richey. We’ll make your roof appear like new once again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand new roof or maybe a roof repair, then we would be more than happy to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the present condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked? We’d be happy to supply you with a FREE evaluation to set your mind at ease.
As one of their largest expenditures people usually have a many questions prior to coming to a conclusion , listed here are a few of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a qualified contractor, the majority of roofing work shouldn’t be performed yourself. Additionally remember that the majority of manufacturers of products used in the roof repair will not warranty those products unless a certified professional performs the job. Something else to keep in mind is that working on a roof is going to be very hazardous, so is it really worth endangering your health for you to save money?
It would be really good if we were able to give you a simple answer to that question! However, there really is no one answer that fits all for every question like that. There are a lot of unique products available and each has its own advantages and faults. To determine which is the right roof for you, you ought to have a contractor come and examine your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they have seen, the type of roof you have, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It really depends upon the kind of roof you currently have and what surveys are mandated. Also, remember that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we cannot work on certain days then this will add time to the task. A smaller home may take about a week or so, whereas larger industrial projects can be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just make sure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Given that your roof is continuously exposed to the weather, this means your roof is will deteriorate with time. The speed at which it deteriorates will depend upon a number of factors. These include; the quality of the initial components used as well as the workmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is preserved and the type of roof. Most roofing companies will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but that can never be guaranteed due to the above factors. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of getting rid of any protective materials that have been added to offer protection from the elements. Also, you should stay clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they may also lower the lifespan of your roof. When you communicate with your roof cleaning professional, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will eliminate the unappealing algae and staining without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients really love us … and we really hope that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our previous customers have had to say…
A Perfect End Result
This company did every single thing they said they were going to do, at the exact price that they estimated. The roof repair and new roof installment was also completed promptly and they cleaned up after on their own. Undeniably superb and will certainly recommend them to others.
The team was professional polite and did an excellent job when fixing some considerable roofing damage that we had. I would certainly work with them again and would definitely suggest them to others.
They were always timely, courteous, and have fair prices. I would recommend these guys to anyone who is searching for a really good, honest roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About New Port Richey
New Port Richey is a city in Pasco County, Florida, United States. It is a suburban city included in the Tampa-St. Petersburg-Clearwater, Florida Metropolitan Statistical Area.
By 1914 the area around Orange Lake was being called “new Port Richey” and the older part of Port Richey was called “old Port Richey.” In 1915 a separate post office was established for the residents of the southern part of Port Richey. The post office was named New Port Richey, and the name became official. The first postmaster was Gerben DeVries. The growth of the city came about after George Sims purchased the Port Richey Land Company. He built a home in New Port Richey in 1916.
How To Choose A Reliable Roofer For Your Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs must be repaired or replaced at some time or some other. Unless you have the right tools and experience to perform the job yourself, that frequently means getting a professional roofer.
The importance of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You should know that you will be investing your cash wisely and therefore the finished roof will last for quite some time ahead. Take a look at these tips on how to locate a reliable roofing contractor for your own home:
1. Utilize a local company. Before hiring a contractor, make certain that they have a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be familiar with the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. They are also less likely in order to scam you away from your money since they have to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You should certainly look up licensing information online from the website of your city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the very first company which you contact. Instead, get in touch with at the very least various contractors in your neighborhood to obtain quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote so that you can see just where your money is headed. Ideally, they ought to send an agent to your property to look at your homes roof directly before giving you an insurance quote. Doing this, the estimate they offer will probably be far more accurate.
4. Ensure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to offer you a written contract. Ensure both you and the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy for your self in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection in the event the contractor fails to follow along with through on his or her promises.
Deciding on a reliable roofing contractor for your house is very important. The roof is probably the most important components of your home. Working with a professional roofing company who may have an excellent reputation is the easiest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of metal roof installation in New Port Richey think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.