Commercial Roofing for metal roof installation in San Antonio. Call 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in San Antonio
Why Choose Us
Your roof is perhaps the most important aspect of your house that gives protection to it from the elements. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. provides a complete range of roofing solutions around the San Antonio area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are experienced and experts in various types of commerical roof repair work and reconstruction.
When it comes to San Antonio roofing, WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Constructing a new roof is a huge financial commitment, so choosing a licensed and skilled roofing company to install it is essential.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We provide commercial repair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Providing professional installation of gutters and downspouts to companies of San Antonio and surrounding areas.
We provide the leading roof cleaning company in San Antonio. We’ll help make your roof look new again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand new roof or maybe a roof repair, then we would be more than willing to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the existing state of your roof? When was the last time you had it inspected? We’d be happy to supply you with a FREE evaluation to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their most significant financial investments people typically have a number of questions prior to coming to a conclusion , below are some of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you are a properly trained contractor, most roofing work shouldn’t be performed yourself. Additionally bear in mind that almost all manufacturers of products used in the roof repair will not warranty those items unless a licensed professional carries out the task. Something else to always remember is that working on a roof can be very dangerous, so is it really worth risking your health so you can save money?
It would be fantastic if we were able to give you a simple answer to that question! But there actually is no single answer that fits all for every question like that. There are many unique products available and each one will have its own merits and disadvantages. To figure out which is the right roof for your home, you really should have a professional come and take a look at your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they have seen, your roof design, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It actually is dependent on the kind of roof you have and exactly what surveys are mandated. Also, remember that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we can’t work on particular days then this will add more time to the task. A small home could take about a week or so, while more substantial industrial projects could be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just make sure your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Given that your roof is continually exposed to the weather, this means your roof is going to deteriorate over time. The pace at which it degrades will depend upon a range of factors. These include; the grade of the initial components used and the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is taken care of and the type of roof. Most roofing companies will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but that can never be promised because of the above variables. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of eliminating any protective minerals that have been added to offer shielding from the weather. Aside from that, you should avoid chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they can also diminish the life-span of your roof. When you talk to your roof cleaning specialist, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will clear away the aesthetically displeasing algae and staining without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers like us … and we feel confident that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our previous customers have had to say…
A Terrific Job
They did every single thing they told us they were going to do, at the specific price that they estimated. The roof repair and new roof installment was also completed on schedule and they straightened up after on their own. Absolutely fantastic and would certainly strongly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be More Happy
The team was professional courteous and did a great job when repairing some substantial roof damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them on future jobs and would definitely recommend them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always prompt, considerate, and have fair prices. I would recommend these guys to anybody who is searching for a really good, sincere roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About San Antonio
San Antonio, or unofficially San Ann as the locals call it, is a city in Pasco County, Florida, United States. It is a suburban city included in the Tampa-St. Petersburg-Clearwater, Florida Metropolitan Statistical Area. It lies within Florida’s 5th congressional district. The population was 1,138 at the 2010 census. It was established as a Catholic colony by Judge Edmund F. Dunne. The city derives its name from Saint Anthony of Padua. Saint Leo University is located nearby.
San Antonio is located at 28°20′12″N 82°16′30″W / 28.33667°N 82.27500°W / 28.33667; -82.27500 (28.336649, −82.275011).
How To Find A Reliable Roofing Company For Your Own Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at some point or other. Unless there is the right tools and experience to complete the task yourself, that usually means working with a professional roofing company.
The value of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You should know you are investing your hard earned dollars wisely and this the finished roof can last for a long time into the future. Take a look at these tips on how to get a reliable roof specialist for your house:
1. Work with a local company. Before hiring a contractor, make sure that there is a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be aware of the codes and building requirements in your area. Also, they are less likely to try to scam you out of your money since they need to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You should certainly look up licensing information online from the website of your respective city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the first company that you just contact. Instead, get in touch with at least various contractors in your neighborhood to get quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote so that you can see precisely where your hard earned money is going. Ideally, they ought to send a representative for your property to look at your roof directly before offering you a quote. That way, the estimate they offer will be far more accurate.
4. Make sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to offer you a written contract. Be sure both you together with the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy yourself in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection if the contractor fails to follow along with through on their own promises.
Selecting a reliable roofing company for your house is very important. The roof is amongst the most critical components of your residence. Working with a professional roofing company who may have a great reputation is the simplest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of metal roof installation in San Antonio think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.