Local Roofers for metal roof installation in The Villages. Dial 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in The Villages
Who We Are
Your roofing system is undoubtedly the most critical aspect of your home that gives protection to it from the elements. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. provides a complete array of roof repair and new roof installment solutions around the The Villages area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are knowledgeable and professionals in various types of commerical roof repair services and rebuilds.
When it comes to The Villages roof repair and installation, WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Installing a new roof is a significant investment, so hiring a licensed and skilled roofing company to install it is key.
We provide commercial maintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Providing expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses of The Villages and surrounding areas.
We provide the #1 roof cleaning service in The Villages. We’ll help make your roof look new once again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand new roof or maybe a roof repair, then we would be more than happy to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the present state of your roof? When was the last time you had it inspected? We would be more than happy to supply you with a FREE examination to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their most significant investments people usually have a bunch of questions prior to coming to a conclusion , listed here are a number of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you are a properly trained contractor, the majority of roofing work should never be carried out yourself. Also bear in mind that the majority of manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair will not warranty those products unless a licensed professional performs the job. The other thing to keep in mind is that working on a roof is going to be very dangerous, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health for you to save money?
It would be fantastic if we were able to give you a simple answer to that question! But there really is no one answer fits all for every question like that. There are plenty of different products readily available and each has its own benefits and disadvantages. To determine which is the right roof for you, you ought to have an expert come and take a look at your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they find, the type of roof you have, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends on the kind of roof and what surveys are mandated. Also, remember that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we can’t work on a number of days then this is going to add more time to the task. A small home may take about a week or so, whereas larger industrial projects might be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just make sure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Since your roof is continually exposed to the outside elements, it means your roof is going to degrade with time. The pace at which it degrades will depend on a range of variables. Those include; the grade of the initial components that were used along with the workmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is taken care of and the type of roof. Most roofing professionals will quote around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but obviously that can never be promised due to the above variables. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of washing away any protective materials that have been added to provide cover from the weather. Aside from that, you should steer clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they can also cut down the lifespan of your roof. When you communicate with your roof cleaning expert, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will get rid of the ugly algae and discoloration without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers like us … and we hope that you will grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that some of our customers have said about us…
A Really Great Job
This company did everything they told us they were going to do, at the specific price that they quoted us. The job was also completed in a timely manner and they tidied up after themselves. Absolutely fantastic and will certainly strongly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be More Happy
The team was expert polite and did a great job when fixing some substantial roofing system damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them on other jobs and would highly suggest them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always prompt, polite, and have fair rates. I would recommend these guys to anybody who is searching for a reliable, truthful roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About The Villages
The Villages is a census-designated place (CDP) in Sumter County, Florida, United States. It shares its name with a broader master-planned age-restricted community that spreads into portions of Lake and Marion counties. The overall development lies in central Florida, approximately 20 miles (32 km) south of Ocala and approximately 45 miles (72 km) northwest of Orlando.
How To Purchase A Reliable Roofing Company For Your Residence
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at some time or other. Unless you will find the right tools and experience to perform the job yourself, that frequently means getting a professional roofer.
The necessity of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You need to know that you are investing your cash wisely and that the finished roof can last for many years in the future. Check out these easy methods to look for a reliable roofer for your own home:
1. Utilize a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, be sure that there is a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors will probably know about the codes and building requirements in your area. They are also not as likely to attempt to scam you out of your money since they should maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You will be able to lookup licensing information online from the website of your respective city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the first company that you contact. Instead, reach out to at least some different contractors in your community to get quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote so that you can see just where your hard earned dollars goes. Ideally, they should send an agent for your property to examine your homes roof in person before supplying you with an insurance quote. Doing this, the estimate they supply will be considerably more accurate.
4. Make sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to offer you a written contract. Ensure both you and the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy for yourself in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection if the contractor fails to go by through on their own promises.
Choosing a reliable roofer for your residence is very important. Your roof is amongst the most important components of your residence. Working with a professional roofer that has a great reputation is the easiest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of metal roof installation in The Villages think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.