Commercial Roofing for metal roof installation in Zephyrhills. Call 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Zephyrhills
What We Do
Your roofing system is perhaps the most critical aspect of your home that shields it from the elements. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. offers a complete array of roofing services in and around the Zephyrhills area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are seasoned and experts in different types of commerical roof repair services and reconstruction.
When it comes to Zephyrhills roof repair and construction, WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Constructing a new roof is a significant expenditure, so hiring a licensed and skilled roofing company to install it is essential.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We provide commercial maintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Providing professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies of Zephyrhills and neighboring areas.
We offer the #1 roof cleaning service in Zephyrhills. We’ll make your roof look like new once more!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a new roof or perhaps a roof repair, then we would be more than willing to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the present condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it assessed? We’d be happy to provide you with a FREE evaluation to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their most significant financial investments people usually have a number of questions prior to makingany decisions , listed here are a few of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a trained contractor, the majority of roofing work shouldn’t be undertaken yourself. In addition bear in mind that most manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair will not warranty those products unless a certified professional carries out the work. The other thing to keep in mind is that working on a roof may be very hazardous, so is it really worth risking your health so you can save money?
It would be really good if we could give you a simple answer to that question! However, there actually is no single answer fits all for each question like that. There are several different products available and each one has its own advantages and disadvantages. To know which is the ideal roof for you, you ought to have an expert come and examine your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they discover, the type of roof you have, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It actually depends on the type of roof you currently have and exactly what surveys are required. Also, keep in mind that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we just can’t work on a number of days then this will certainly add more time to the task. A smaller home may take about a week or so, while much larger commercial projects can be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just ensure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Due to the fact that your roof is always subjected to the outside elements, this means your roof is going to degrade over time. The pace at which it deteriorates will be dependent on a range of factors. These include; the quality of the initial components used and the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is preserved and the design of the roof. Most roofing companies will quote around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but obviously that can never be promised as a result of the above issues. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of eliminating any protective minerals that have been included to offer shielding from the weather. Aside from that, you should stay clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they may also lower the lifespan of your roof. When you talk to your roof cleaning professional, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will get rid of the unattractive algae and yellowing without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers adore us … and we really hope that you will grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our customers have had to say…
A Really Great Job
These guys did absolutely everything they claimed they were going to do, at the exact price that they quoted us. The roof install was also completed on time and they cleaned up after on their own. Without a doubt perfect and would certainly strongly recommend them to others.
The team was expert polite and did a fantastic task when fixing some considerable roofing damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them on other jobs and would highly recommend them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always timely, courteous, and have reasonable prices. I would suggest to look at these guys to anyone who is trying to find a really good, sincere roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Zephyrhills
Zephyrhills is a city in Pasco County, Florida, United States. The population was estimated at 14,381 in the 2014 census. It is a suburb of the Tampa Bay Metropolitan Statistical Area. Zephyrhills is also known as the headquarters of the Zephyrhills bottled water company and is a member of Tree City USA.
The community was founded in 1910 by Captain Howard B. Jeffries. Jeffries planned on making the community a home for Civil War veterans. A Founders Day celebration is held annually in March.
How To Choose A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your Own Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at one point or any other. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to complete the job yourself, that typically means hiring a professional roofing contractor.
The significance of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You need to know that you are currently investing your hard earned money wisely and that the finished roof may last for quite some time ahead. Check out these tips about how to look for a reliable roof specialist for your home:
1. Work with a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, ensure that they have a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors will probably be informed about the codes and building requirements in the area. They are also not as likely to attempt to scam you from the money since they have to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You must be able to search for licensing information online with the website of your respective city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the initial company which you contact. Instead, reach out to a minimum of a few different contractors in your community to acquire quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote to enable you to see just where your money is certainly going. Ideally, they need to send an agent to the property to examine your homes roof face-to-face before giving you an insurance quote. This way, the estimate they supply is going to be far more accurate.
4. Make sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to present you with a written contract. Make certain both you together with the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy for yourself in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection if the contractor fails to adhere to through on his or her promises.
Choosing a reliable roof specialist for your house is really important. Your roof is amongst the most essential components of your residence. Getting a professional roofer who has an excellent reputation is the easiest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of metal roof installation in Zephyrhills think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.