Local Roofer for metal roof leak repair in New Port Richey. Phone 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in New Port Richey
Who We Are
Your roofing system is possibly the most important part of your home that offers protection to it from harsh weather. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. provides a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment services around the New Port Richey area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are skilled and experts in several forms of commerical roof repairs and reconstruction.
When it comes to New Port Richey roofing, WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Installing a new roof is a substantial investment, so selecting a licensed and specialist roofing company to build it is essential.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We provide commercial maintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Offering professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses of New Port Richey and surrounding areas.
We offer the #1 roof cleaning company in New Port Richey. We’ll make your roof appear like new once more!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand new roof or maybe a roof repair, then we ‘d be more than happy to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the present condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it assessed? We would be more than happy to provide you with a FREE assessment to put your mind at ease.
Being one of their largest expenditures people typically have a lotof questions prior to makingany decisions , below are some of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you are a properly trained contractor, the majority of roofing work really should not be carried out yourself. Additionally bear in mind that the majority of manufacturers of products used in the roof repair will not warranty those items unless a certified professional carries out the task. The other thing to remember is that working on a roof is going to be very dangerous, so is it really worth endangering your health for you to save money?
It would be really good if we could give you a straight forward response to that question! However, there actually is no one answer that fits all for every question like that. There are several different products available and each one will have its own merits and faults. To determine which is the best roof for you, you should have an expert come and examine your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they have seen, the type of roof you have, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It really depends upon the type of roof and exactly what inspections are mandated. Also, remember that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we cannot work on particular days then this will add time to the task. A smaller home might take around a week or so, while larger commercial jobs may be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just make sure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Because your roof is continually exposed to the weather, it means your roof is going to diminish over time. The pace at which it degrades will be dependent on a range of variables. Those include; the grade of the initial components that were used along with the workmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is preserved and the type of roof. Most roofing contractors will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but that can never be guaranteed because of the above variables. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of washing away any protective minerals that have been added to provide shielding from the weather. Aside from that, you should keep away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they can also reduce the life of your roof. When you converse with your roof cleaning expert, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will get rid of the unattractive algae and yellowing without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers adore us … and we hope that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our customers have said about us…
A Really Great Job
These guys did everything they claimed they were planning to do, at the exact price that they quoted us. The roof repair and new roof installment was also finished promptly and they tidied up after on their own. Undeniably superb and would certainly highly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be More Happy
The group was expert courteous and did an excellent job when fixing some significant roof damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them on other jobs and would highly suggest them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always prompt, courteous, and have reasonable prices. I would suggest to look at this company to anybody who is trying to find a reliable, honest roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About New Port Richey
New Port Richey is a city in Pasco County, Florida, United States. It is a suburban city included in the Tampa-St. Petersburg-Clearwater, Florida Metropolitan Statistical Area.
By 1914 the area around Orange Lake was being called “new Port Richey” and the older part of Port Richey was called “old Port Richey.” In 1915 a separate post office was established for the residents of the southern part of Port Richey. The post office was named New Port Richey, and the name became official. The first postmaster was Gerben DeVries. The growth of the city came about after George Sims purchased the Port Richey Land Company. He built a home in New Port Richey in 1916.
How To Choose A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your Own Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at one point or some other. Unless you have the right tools and experience to do the work yourself, that generally means working with a professional roofing contractor.
The significance of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You need to know that you are investing your cash wisely and this the finished roof lasts for quite some time in the future. Check out these easy methods to look for a reliable roofer for your house:
1. Make use of a local company. Before getting a contractor, make sure that they have a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors will probably be aware of the codes and building requirements in your town. Also, they are less likely to attempt to scam you from the money since they have to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You should be able to search for licensing information online through the website of your city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the initial company that you simply contact. Instead, reach out to a minimum of some different contractors in your neighborhood to obtain quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote to help you see exactly where your cash is headed. Ideally, they must send an agent in your property to look at your roof in person before providing you with an estimate. Doing this, the estimate they supply will be considerably more accurate.
4. Make sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to offer you a written contract. Ensure both you together with the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy for yourself just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection when the contractor fails to follow along with through on his or her promises.
Deciding on a reliable roofing company for your home is extremely important. Your roof is probably the most essential components of your property. Getting a professional roofing company that has a fantastic reputation is the easiest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of metal roof leak repair in New Port Richey think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.