Local Roofer for metal roof leak repair in Wesley Chapel. Dial 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Wesley Chapel
Who We Are
Your roofing system is probably the most critical aspect of your house that shields it from the elements. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. provides a complete array of roofing services in and around the Wesley Chapel area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are seasoned and professionals in several types of commerical roof repairs and rebuilds.
When it comes to Wesley Chapel roofing, WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Adding a new roof is a huge expenditure, so hiring a licensed and skilled roofing contractor to build it is imperative.
We offer commercial maintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Providing expert installation of gutters and downspouts to companies of Wesley Chapel and neighboring areas.
We offer the top roof cleaning company in Wesley Chapel. We’ll help make your roof look new again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand-new roof or perhaps a roof repair, then we ‘d be more than happy to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the current condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it examined? We’d be happy to provide you with a FREE inspection to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their biggest financial investments people always have a number of questions before makingany decisions , below are a number of the more common ones…
Unless you are a trained contractor, most roofing jobs should not be undertaken yourself. Additionally bear in mind that a lot of manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those products unless a licensed professional carries out the work. Something else to bear in mind is that working on a roof could be very dangerous, so is it really worth endangering your health so you can save money?
It would be really good if we were able to give you a straight forward response to this question! However, there actually is no one answer that fits all for every question like that. There are so many different products available and each and every one will have its own advantages and disadvantages. To determine which is the right roof for you, you should have an expert come and check out your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they observe, the type of roof you have, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It actually depends upon the type of roof you currently have and exactly what inspections are required. Also, keep in mind that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we just can’t work on particular days then this is going to add time to the job. A smaller home could take about a week or so, whereas more substantial commercial jobs can be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just make sure your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Because your roof is continuously exposed to the outside elements, this means your roof is going to diminish gradually. The speed at which it deteriorates will depend on a number of variables. These include; the quality of the original materials that were used as well as the workmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is preserved and the type of roof. Most roofing companies will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but obviously that can never be promised because of the above variables. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of eliminating any protective minerals that have been included to provide cover from the weather. Also, you really should stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they may also diminish the lifespan of your roof. When you talk to your roof cleaning professional, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will eliminate the unpleasant algae and staining without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients really love us … and we hope that you will grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our previous customers have had to say…
A Terrific Job
This company did everything they claimed they were planning to do, at the specific price that they estimated. The job was also completed on time and they cleaned up after themselves. Without a doubt superb and will certainly highly recommend them to others.
The group was expert respectful and did a fantastic job when fixing some substantial roof damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them on other jobs and would highly recommend them to others.
They were always prompt, polite, and have fair rates. I would suggest to look at this company to anybody who is searching for a really good, sincere roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Wesley Chapel
Wesley Chapel is an unincorporated census-designated place in Pasco County, Florida, United States. It is part of the Tampa Bay Area metro. Founded by Zach Skidmore in 1948. The population was 44,092 at the 2010 census. In 2003, some residents of Wesley Chapel started a movement to incorporate the community (including areas not in the official CDP). This “city,” which would have been the largest and most populous in Pasco County, never materialized.
Wesley Chapel is located at 28°10′43″N 82°21′2″W / 28.17861°N 82.35056°W / 28.17861; -82.35056 (28.178688, -82.350676).
How To Find A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs should be repaired or replaced at some point or any other. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to complete the project yourself, that generally means hiring a professional roofer.
The necessity of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You have to know you are investing your cash wisely and therefore the finished roof will last for many years ahead. Take a look at these easy methods to look for a reliable roofer for your house:
1. Utilize a local company. Before getting a contractor, be sure that they have a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be familiar with the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. They are also unlikely to try to scam you from the money since they need to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You will be able to search for licensing information online from the website of your city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the 1st company which you contact. Instead, reach out to no less than various contractors in your community to get quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote so that you can see just where your cash is headed. Ideally, they need to send an agent for your property to check your roof directly before offering you an estimate. This way, the estimate they offer will probably be far more accurate.
4. Make sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to present you a written contract. Be sure both you and also the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy for your self just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection in case the contractor fails to follow along with through on their own promises.
Deciding on a reliable roofer for your own home is extremely important. Your roof is among the most important components of your home. Working with a professional roof specialist who has a fantastic reputation is the simplest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of metal roof leak repair in Wesley Chapel think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.