Commercial Roofer for metal roof over in Holliday. Dial 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Holliday
Who We Are
Your roofing system is probably the most important part of your home that protects it from the elements. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. provides a complete range of roofing solutions around the Holliday area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are experienced and specialists in several types of commerical roof repair work and reconstruction.
When it comes to Holliday roofing, WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Adding a new roof is a substantial financial investment, so selecting a licensed and expert roofing company to install it is key.
We offer commercial maintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Providing professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses of Holliday and neighboring areas.
We offer the top roof cleaning company in Holliday. We’ll make your roof look like new once more!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand new roof or perhaps a roof repair, then we ‘d be more than happy to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the present condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked? We would be happy to provide you with a FREE evaluation to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their biggest financial investments people typically have a lotof questions prior to coming to a conclusion , listed here are a few of the more common ones…
Unless you are a certified contractor, the majority of roofing tasks shouldn’t be performed yourself. Additionally keep in mind that a large number of manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those products unless a licensed professional performs the work. The other thing to remember is that working on a roof can be very dangerous, so is it really worth endangering your health so you can save money?
It would be really good if we were able to give you a straight forward answer to this question! However, there really is no single answer fits all for each question like that. There are several unique products available and each one has its own benefits and disadvantages. To know which is the best roof for you, you ought to have an expert come and examine your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they have seen, the type of roof you have, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It actually is dependent on the type of roof you have and what inspections are required. Also, bear in mind that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we cannot work on particular days then this will add more time to the job. A small home could take about a week or so, while much larger commercial jobs may be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just see to it your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Due to the fact that your roof is always subjected to the outside elements, this means your roof is going to diminish over time. The rate at which it degrades will depend upon a range of factors. These include; the grade of the original components used as well as the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is preserved and the type of roof. Most roofing companies will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but obviously that can never be promised due to the above variables. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of washing away any covering materials that have been added to offer protection from the weather. Also, you should stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they can easily also lower the lifespan of your roof. When you communicate with your roof cleaning specialist, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will eliminate the unpleasant algae and yellowing without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers like us … and we really hope that you will grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our previous customers have had to say…
A Wonderful End Result
These guys did everything they said they were going to do, at the exact price that they quoted us. The roof install was also completed on time and they straightened up after on their own. Absolutely perfect and will certainly highly recommend them to others.
The group was expert polite and did a great task when repairing some considerable roofing damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them on future jobs and would definitely recommend them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always prompt, polite, and have fair prices. I would recommend this company to anyone who is looking for a really good, truthful roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Holliday
How To Locate A Reliable Roofing Company For Your Own Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs should be repaired or replaced at some time or other. Unless you have the right tools and experience to perform the project yourself, that typically means employing a professional roofing company.
The necessity of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You need to know that you will be investing your money wisely which the finished roof will last for quite some time to come. Check out these guidelines on how to look for a reliable roofer for your residence:
1. Employ a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, ensure that they have a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be familiar with the codes and building requirements in the area. Also, they are more unlikely to try and scam you away from your money since they have to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You will be able to look up licensing information online through the website of your respective city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the first company that you simply contact. Instead, reach out to no less than various contractors in your community to acquire quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote to enable you to see specifically where your hard earned money is going. Ideally, they ought to send a representative to the property to evaluate your homes roof directly before giving you an estimate. This way, the estimate they give will be much more accurate.
4. Ensure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to provide you with a written contract. Make sure both you and the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy for yourself in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection if the contractor fails to follow through on their own promises.
Selecting a reliable roofing company for your own home is important. Your homes roof is among the most essential components of your home. Hiring a professional roofing company having a fantastic reputation is the best way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of metal roof over in Holliday think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.