Local Roofer for metal roof over in Odessa. Phone 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Odessa
Who We Are
Your roofing system is undoubtedly the most significant aspect of your home that offers protection to it from harsh weather. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. offers a complete range of roofing solutions in and around the Odessa area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are knowledgeable and experts in various types of commerical roof repairs and rebuilds.
When it comes to Odessa roof repair and construction, WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Constructing a new roof is a significant expenditure, so hiring a licensed and expert roofing company to install it is vital.
We provide commercial repair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Offering professional installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses of Odessa and neighboring locations.
We offer the premier roof cleaning company in Odessa. We’ll help make your roof look like new again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand new roof or possibly a roof repair, then we ‘d be more than willing to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the current condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it looked at? We’d be happy to provide you with a FREE inspection to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their most significant investments people typically have a plenty of questions before coming to a conclusion , listed here are a number of the more common ones…
Unless you are a qualified contractor, most roofing jobs should not be undertaken yourself. Additionally always remember that most manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair will not warranty those products unless a certified professional performs the work. Something else to always remember is that working on a roof can be very risky, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health for you to save money?
It would be fantastic if we were able to give you a straight forward response to that question! But there really is no single answer that fits all for each question like that. There are a lot of different products available and each and every one will have its own merits and faults. To determine which is the right roof for your home, you ought to have an expert come and check out your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they see, the type of roof you have, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It actually is dependent on the kind of roof and exactly what evaluations are needed. Also, bear in mind that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we can’t work on a number of days then this will add more time to the job. A small home may take about a week or so, whereas larger industrial jobs could be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just see to it your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Because your roof is continually subjected to the weather, it means your roof is will break down gradually. The pace at which it deteriorates will depend on a number of variables. Those include; the quality of the initial components that were used along with the workmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is maintained and the type of roof. Most roofing companies will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but that can never be promised as a result of the above variables. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of removing any covering minerals that have been included to give shielding from the elements. In addition, you really should keep away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they can also decrease the life of your roof. When you speak with your roof cleaning professional, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will remove the unattractive algae and discoloration without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers love us … and we feel confident that you will grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that some of our customers have said about us…
A Perfect Job
This company did everything they claimed they were going to do, and at the specific price that they quoted us. The job was also completed promptly and they tidied up after themselves. Absolutely fantastic and I would certainly recommend them to others.
The team was expert courteous and did an excellent task when fixing some substantial roof damage that we had. I would certainly work with them on other jobs and would definitely recommend them to others.
They were always prompt, polite, and have reasonable prices. I would suggest to look at these guys to anyone who is trying to find a reliable, honest roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Odessa
Odessa is a census-designated place (CDP) in Pasco County, Florida, United States. The population was 3,173 at the 2000 census and more than doubled to 7,267 in 2010. Northwest of Tampa, Odessa had been an area of open spaces, ranching, and horse properties. More recently it has seen many suburban property developments as Tampa’s population expands.
The Odessa area was first settled in the middle 1800s by the W.M. Mobley Family who migrated from Savannah, Georgia. Odessa was named in the 1880s by Peter Demens, a Russian immigrant who developed the community through the Orange Belt Railway. Later, the railroad came through, running parallel with S.R. 54. Demens also founded St. Petersburg, Florida and named both communities after places he used to go to in his native country.
How To Locate A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your House
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at some time or other. Unless you will find the right tools and experience to perform the job yourself, that typically means working with a professional roofing company.
The value of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You should know you are investing your hard earned money wisely and that the finished roof lasts for a long time to come. Look at these tips about how to get a reliable roof specialist for your residence:
1. Work with a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, ensure that there is a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be familiar with the codes and building requirements in your town. Also, they are less likely to try and scam you from your money since they have to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You will be able to check out licensing information online with the website of your own city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the very first company that you simply contact. Instead, reach out to no less than various contractors in your neighborhood to obtain quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote so that you can see specifically where your hard earned dollars is certainly going. Ideally, they must send an agent to your property to examine the roof in person before providing you with an estimate. That way, the estimate they give is going to be much more accurate.
4. Make sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to provide you with a written contract. Make certain both you together with the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy yourself in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection in the event the contractor fails to follow through on the promises.
Selecting a reliable roofer for your house is important. Your homes roof is amongst the most important components of your residence. Employing a professional roofing contractor that has an excellent reputation is the easiest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of metal roof over in Odessa think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.