Commercial Roofing for metal roof price in San Antonio. Call 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in San Antonio
Who We Are
Your roofing system is undoubtedly the most significant aspect of your home that offers protection to it from harsh weather. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. provides a complete array of roofing services in and around the San Antonio area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are skilled and specialists in various forms of commerical roof repair services and reconstruction.
When it comes to San Antonio roof repair and installation, WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Adding a new roof is a huge investment, so choosing a licensed and specialist roofing company to build it is critical.
We provide commercial repair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Offering professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses of San Antonio and surrounding areas.
We provide the premier roof cleaning company in San Antonio. We’ll help make your roof look new again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand-new roof or perhaps a roof repair, then we would be very to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the existing condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it looked at? We would be more than happy to offer you a FREE inspection to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their largest expenditures people usually have a bunch of questions prior to coming to a conclusion , below are a number of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you are a certified roofing professional, most roofing jobs should not be undertaken yourself. Also keep in mind that most manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those products unless a certified roofing contractor performs the work. Something else to keep in mind is that working on a roof is going to be very dangerous, so is it really worth risking your health for you to save money?
It would be great if we were able to give you a straight forward response to this question! But there actually is no single answer fits all for each question like that. There are plenty of unique products available and each one will have its own advantages and faults. To know which is the right roof for you, you really should have a professional come and examine your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they find, the type of roof you have, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends on the kind of roof you currently have and exactly what inspections are needed. Also, remember that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we just can’t work on certain days then this will certainly add more time to the task. A smaller home may take around a week or so, whereas much larger industrial projects could be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just ensure that your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Since your roof is constantly subjected to the outside elements, it means your roof is will deteriorate gradually. The speed at which it degrades will be dependent on a number of factors. These include; the quality of the original materials that were used and the workmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is preserved and the design of the roof. Most roofing professionals will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed as a result of the above factors. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of washing away any protective minerals that have been included to provide cover from the elements. In addition, you should try to stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they may also cut down the lifespan of your roof. When you talk to your roof cleaning professional, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will get rid of the undesirable algae and discoloration without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients really love us … and we hope that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our customers have said about us…
A Terrific End Result
This company did every single thing they told us they were going to do, and at the specific price that they quoted us. The roof repair and new roof installment was also finished on schedule and they tidied up after themselves. Without a doubt superb and would certainly recommend them to others.
The team was professional polite and did a fantastic task when fixing some significant roof damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them on future jobs and would definitely suggest them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always timely, polite, and have fair rates. I would recommend this company to anybody who is trying to find a really good, truthful roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About San Antonio
San Antonio, or unofficially San Ann as the locals call it, is a city in Pasco County, Florida, United States. It is a suburban city included in the Tampa-St. Petersburg-Clearwater, Florida Metropolitan Statistical Area. It lies within Florida’s 5th congressional district. The population was 1,138 at the 2010 census. It was established as a Catholic colony by Judge Edmund F. Dunne. The city derives its name from Saint Anthony of Padua. Saint Leo University is located nearby.
San Antonio is located at 28°20′12″N 82°16′30″W / 28.33667°N 82.27500°W / 28.33667; -82.27500 (28.336649, −82.275011).
How To Find A Reliable Roofer For Your Residence
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at one point or another. Unless there is the right tools and experience to accomplish the work yourself, that generally means getting a professional roofing contractor.
The value of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You need to know that you will be investing your hard earned dollars wisely and this the finished roof may last for quite some time to come. Check out these tips about how to locate a reliable roofing contractor for your home:
1. Employ a local company. Before hiring a contractor, make sure that they have a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be informed about the codes and building requirements in the area. Also, they are unlikely to attempt to scam you from your money since they have to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You must be able to check out licensing information online with the website of the city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the first company that you contact. Instead, get in touch with no less than some different contractors in your community to obtain quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote so that you can see just where your hard earned dollars is headed. Ideally, they must send a representative for your property to look at your roof in person before giving you an estimate. Like that, the estimate they give will probably be considerably more accurate.
4. Ensure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to present you with a written contract. Be sure both you together with the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy for your self in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection when the contractor fails to follow along with through on the promises.
Choosing a reliable roofing contractor for your home is very important. Your homes roof is amongst the most essential components of your home. Employing a professional roof specialist who may have a great reputation is the simplest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of metal roof price in San Antonio think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.