Commercial Roofing for metal roof price in Zephyrhills. Call 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Zephyrhills
Who We Are
Your roofing system is undoubtedly the most significant aspect of your home that shields it from the elements. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. provides a complete array of roof repair and new roof installment services around the Zephyrhills area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are seasoned and professionals in different forms of commerical roof repair work and reconstruction.
When it comes to Zephyrhills roof repair and installation, WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Installing a new roof is a significant investment, so selecting a licensed and expert roofing contractor to build it is vital.
We offer commercial maintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Offering professional installation of gutters and downspouts to companies of Zephyrhills and neighboring locations.
We provide the #1 roof cleaning service in Zephyrhills. We’ll help make your roof look like new once more!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a new roof or possibly a roof repair, then we would be more than happy to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the existing state of your roof? When was the last time you had it inspected? We’d be more than happy to provide you with a FREE inspection to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their most significant financial investments people always have a ton of questions prior to makingany decisions , listed here are some of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a properly trained contractor, most roofing jobs should not be performed yourself. In addition remember that the majority of manufacturers of products used in the roof repair will not warranty those items unless a certified professional carries out the task. Something else to remember is that working on a roof can be very hazardous, so is it really worth endangering your health for you to save money?
It would be fantastic if we could give you a straight forward response to that question! However there really is no single answer that fits all for each question like that. There are a lot of unique products readily available and each will have its own advantages and faults. To determine which is the right roof for you, you should have an expert come and examine your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they discover, your roof design, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It really depends upon the kind of roof you have and exactly what inspections are required. Also, remember that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we just can’t work on certain days then this will definitely add more time to the task. A smaller home might take around a week or so, whereas larger industrial projects can be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just be sure your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Since your roof is consistently exposed to the weather, this means your roof is going to degrade with time. The speed at which it deteriorates will depend upon a number of factors. These include; the quality of the original materials used as well as the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is taken care of and the design of the roof. Most roofing companies will quote around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed because of the above factors. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of getting rid of any covering minerals that have been included to offer protection from the elements. In addition, you should stay clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they may also reduce the life of your roof. When you converse with your roof cleaning specialist, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will eliminate the unpleasant algae and yellowing without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers like us … and we feel confident that you will grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our customers have had to say…
A Terrific End Result
They did everything they said they were planning to do, and at the specific price that they estimated. The roof repair and new roof installment was also completed on time and they tidied up after on their own. Undeniably perfect and will certainly highly recommend them to others.
The group was expert respectful and did a terrific task when repairing some substantial roof damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them on other jobs and would highly recommend them to others.
They were always timely, courteous, and have fair rates. I would suggest to look at these guys to anyone who is searching for a really good, honest roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Zephyrhills
Zephyrhills is a city in Pasco County, Florida, United States. The population was estimated at 14,381 in the 2014 census. It is a suburb of the Tampa Bay Metropolitan Statistical Area. Zephyrhills is also known as the headquarters of the Zephyrhills bottled water company and is a member of Tree City USA.
The community was founded in 1910 by Captain Howard B. Jeffries. Jeffries planned on making the community a home for Civil War veterans. A Founders Day celebration is held annually in March.
How To Choose A Reliable Roofing Company For Your Residence
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at some point or some other. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to accomplish the task yourself, that generally means hiring a professional roofing company.
The value of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You should know that you are investing your hard earned money wisely and that the finished roof lasts for many years ahead. Check out these tips on how to locate a reliable roofer for your own home:
1. Employ a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, make certain that they have a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors will probably be aware of the codes and building requirements in the area. Also, they are not as likely to try and scam you away from your money since they must maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You should be able to check out licensing information online through the website of your own city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the 1st company that you simply contact. Instead, get in touch with at least a few different contractors in your neighborhood to obtain quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote so that you can see exactly where your money is going. Ideally, they ought to send a representative to your property to check your homes roof in person before offering you an estimate. Doing this, the estimate they supply will be far more accurate.
4. Ensure that the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to offer you a written contract. Ensure both you and also the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy for your self just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection in the event the contractor fails to follow through on their promises.
Selecting a reliable roofing company for your home is really important. Your roof is among the most significant components of your property. Employing a professional roofing contractor having an excellent reputation is the simplest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of metal roof price in Zephyrhills think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.