Commercial Roofing for metal roof pricing in Odessa. Call 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Odessa
What We Do
Your roofing system is perhaps the most significant aspect of your house that shields it from the elements. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. offers a complete range of roofing services in and around the Odessa area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are seasoned and professionals in various types of commerical roof repair work and reconstruction.
When it comes to Odessa roofing, WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Constructing a new roof is a significant financial commitment, so choosing a licensed and skilled roofing contractor to install it is essential.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We offer commercial maintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Offering professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses of Odessa and neighboring locations.
We provide the top roof cleaning service in Odessa. We’ll help make your roof look like new once again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand-new roof or maybe a roof repair, then we ‘d be more than willing to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the present condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it assessed? We would be happy to offer you a FREE assessment to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their most significant financial investments people typically have a bunch of questions prior to makingany decisions , listed here are a few of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a properly trained roofing professional, the majority of roofing jobs really should not be performed yourself. Additionally keep in mind that the majority of manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair will not warranty those products unless a certified professional carries out the work. Something else to always remember is that working on a roof is going to be very dangerous, so is it really worth endangering your health for you to save money?
It would be great if we could give you a straight forward answer to that question! But there really is no one answer fits all for each question like that. There are several different products readily available and each one has its own merits and disadvantages. To determine which is the ideal roof for your home, you ought to have an expert come and take a look at your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they see, your roof design, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It really depends on the type of roof you have and what evaluations are required. Also, remember that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we just can’t work on a number of days then this will certainly add more time to the task. A smaller home could take around a week or so, whereas larger commercial projects could be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just ensure your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Considering that your roof is continuously subjected to the outside elements, this means your roof is going to deteriorate over time. The rate at which it degrades will depend on a number of factors. Those include; the quality of the original materials used and the workmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is taken care of and the design of the roof. Most roofing contractors will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but that can never be guaranteed as a result of the above issues. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of removing any protective materials that have been added to offer cover from the weather. Also, you really should stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they can also decrease the life of your roof. When you communicate with your roof cleaning expert, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will get rid of the unattractive algae and staining without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients really love us … and we hope that you will grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that a number of our customers have said about us…
A Wonderful Job
These guys did absolutely everything they told us they were going to do, at the specific price that they quoted us. The roof repair and new roof installment was also finished on schedule and they tidied up after themselves. Absolutely superb and would certainly highly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be More Happy
The team was expert respectful and did a fantastic job when repairing some substantial roofing system damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them again and would definitely recommend them to others.
They were always prompt, courteous, and have reasonable rates. I would recommend these guys to anybody who is looking for a really good, sincere roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Odessa
Odessa is a census-designated place (CDP) in Pasco County, Florida, United States. The population was 3,173 at the 2000 census and more than doubled to 7,267 in 2010. Northwest of Tampa, Odessa had been an area of open spaces, ranching, and horse properties. More recently it has seen many suburban property developments as Tampa’s population expands.
The Odessa area was first settled in the middle 1800s by the W.M. Mobley Family who migrated from Savannah, Georgia. Odessa was named in the 1880s by Peter Demens, a Russian immigrant who developed the community through the Orange Belt Railway. Later, the railroad came through, running parallel with S.R. 54. Demens also founded St. Petersburg, Florida and named both communities after places he used to go to in his native country.
How To Find A Reliable Roofing Company For Your Residence
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs must be repaired or replaced at one point or some other. Unless you will find the right tools and experience to do the project yourself, that usually means employing a professional roofing company.
The importance of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You need to know that you will be investing your hard earned money wisely which the finished roof can last for quite some time into the future. Look at these easy methods to look for a reliable roof specialist for your house:
1. Utilize a local company. Before getting a contractor, ensure that there is a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors will probably be informed about the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. They are also unlikely to try to scam you from your money since they should maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You must be able to check out licensing information online throughout the website of your own city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the first company which you contact. Instead, get in touch with at least some different contractors in your neighborhood to obtain quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote to be able to see precisely where your hard earned dollars is going. Ideally, they ought to send an agent in your property to look at your homes roof directly before offering you a quotation. This way, the estimate they supply will likely be a lot more accurate.
4. Make sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to present you with a written contract. Make sure both you and the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy yourself in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection if the contractor fails to follow through on their promises.
Picking a reliable roof specialist for your home is very important. Your homes roof is amongst the most important components of your house. Getting a professional roof specialist that has a fantastic reputation is the easiest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of metal roof pricing in Odessa think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.