Commercial Roofing for metal roof pricing in Palm Harbor. Dial 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Palm Harbor
Why Choose Us
Your roofing system is possibly the most critical part of your house that gives protection to it from the elements. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. offers a complete array of roofing services around the Palm Harbor area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are experienced and specialists in several types of commerical roof repair work and rebuilds.
When it comes to Palm Harbor roof repair and construction, WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Constructing a new roof is a huge investment, so selecting a licensed and skilled roofing contractor to install it is key.
We provide commercial maintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Providing expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies of Palm Harbor and neighboring locations.
Our company provides the premier roof cleaning company in Palm Harbor. We’ll help make your roof look new once again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand-new roof or perhaps a roof repair, then we would be more than happy to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the existing condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked out? We would be happy to provide you with a FREE evaluation to set your mind at ease.
As one of their most significant financial investments people usually have a plenty of questions before makingany decisions , listed here are a few of the more common ones…
Unless you’re a certified contractor, most roofing work should not be carried out yourself. Also remember that a large number of manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair won’t warranty those products unless a certified professional performs the job. Something else to always remember is that working on a roof could be very risky, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health so you can save money?
It would be really good if we were able to give you a simple answer to that question! However, there really is no one answer that fits all for every question like that. There are a lot of unique products readily available and each has its own advantages and faults. To know which is the best roof for your home, you really should have a professional come and examine your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they discover, the type of roof you have, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It actually is dependent on the kind of roof and exactly what inspections are needed. Also, bear in mind that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we just can’t work on particular days then this will definitely add more time to the task. A small home may take around a week or so, while more substantial industrial projects may be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just make sure your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Due to the fact that your roof is consistently subjected to the outside elements, this means your roof is going to degrade with time. The rate at which it deteriorates will depend on a variety of variables. Those include; the quality of the initial components used as well as the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is taken care of and the style of the roof. Most roofing companies will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but that can never be guaranteed as a result of the above issues. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of removing any covering materials that have been included to provide shielding from the elements. Furthermore, you should keep away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they could also lower the lifespan of your roof. When you speak to your roof cleaning expert, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will eliminate the unsightly algae and yellowing without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers really love us … and we really hope that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that some of our previous customers have said about us…
A Wonderful Job
These guys did every single thing they said they were going to do, at the exact price that they quoted us. The job was also finished in a timely manner and they tidied up after themselves. Absolutely excellent and I would certainly recommend them to others.
The group was professional polite and did a great task when repairing some considerable roofing damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them on future jobs and would highly recommend them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always prompt, polite, and have fair prices. I would recommend these guys to anybody who is looking for a really good, honest roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Palm Harbor
Palm Harbor is a census-designated place and unincorporated community in Pinellas County, Florida, United States. As of the 2016 American Community Survey, the CDP had a population of 60,236.
How To Purchase A Reliable Roofing Company For Your House
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at one point or other. Unless you have the right tools and experience to do the work yourself, that frequently means hiring a professional roofing contractor.
The value of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You should know that you are investing your money wisely and therefore the finished roof can last for several years into the future. Have a look at these easy methods to get a reliable roofer for your residence:
1. Work with a local company. Before hiring a contractor, make certain that these people have a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be aware of the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. Also, they are not as likely to attempt to scam you out of your money since they need to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You should certainly check out licensing information online with the website of your respective city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the very first company that you just contact. Instead, reach out to at the very least a few different contractors in your community to acquire quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote to be able to see just where your hard earned money is going. Ideally, they need to send an agent to your property to look at your homes roof face-to-face before offering you a quotation. Doing this, the estimate they supply will be considerably more accurate.
4. Ensure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to present you a written contract. Be sure both you together with the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy yourself in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection in the event the contractor fails to follow through on their promises.
Choosing a reliable roof specialist for your home is really important. Your roof is among the most important components of your property. Getting a professional roofer having a fantastic reputation is the easiest method to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of metal roof pricing in Palm Harbor think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.