Local Roofers for metal roof pricing in San Antonio. Phone 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in San Antonio
Who We Are
Your roofing system is probably the most important part of your house that protects it from harsh weather. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. offers a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment solutions around the San Antonio area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are skilled and experts in several forms of commerical roof repair services and reconstruction.
When it comes to San Antonio roofing, WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Adding a new roof is a substantial expenditure, so selecting a licensed and professional roofing contractor to install it is crucial.
We provide commercial repair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Offering professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses of San Antonio and neighboring areas.
We provide the premier roof cleaning company in San Antonio. We’ll help make your roof look new once more!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand new roof or maybe a roof repair, then we would be more than willing to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the existing state of your roof? When was the last time you had it evaluated? We’d be more than happy to supply you with a FREE checkup to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their biggest investments people typically have a lotof questions prior to coming to a conclusion , listed here are some of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you are a certified roofing professional, most roofing work really should not be carried out yourself. In addition bear in mind that the majority of manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those items unless a licensed roofing contractor carries out the task. Something else to remember is that working on a roof can be very dangerous, so is it really worth endangering your health so you can save money?
It would be fantastic if we were able to give you a simple answer to that question! But there actually is no one answer that fits all for each question like that. There are so many unique products readily available and each one will have its own merits and faults. To figure out which is the best roof for your home, you ought to have a professional come and examine your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they discover, the type of roof you have, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends on the kind of roof you currently have and exactly what surveys are needed. Also, bear in mind that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we just can’t work on certain days then this is going to add time to the task. A small home may take about a week or so, whereas much larger industrial jobs may be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just make sure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Since your roof is constantly subjected to the outside elements, it means your roof is will degrade gradually. The rate at which it breaks down will be dependent on a range of variables. Those include; the quality of the original materials used along with the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is taken care of and the design of the roof. Most roofing professionals will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but that can never be promised due to the above factors. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of getting rid of any covering minerals that have been included to give cover from the elements. In addition, you really should stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they may also lower the life-span of your roof. When you converse with your roof cleaning expert, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will clear away the undesirable algae and discoloration without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers love us … and we hope that you will grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that a number of our previous customers have had to say…
A Wonderful Job
These guys did absolutely everything they said they were planning to do, at the exact price that they estimated. The job was also finished in a timely manner and they cleaned up after themselves. Undeniably superb and would certainly highly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be Happier
The team was expert respectful and did a terrific job when fixing some significant roofing damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them again and would highly recommend them to others.
They were always prompt, courteous, and have reasonable prices. I would recommend this company to anybody who is looking for a really good, truthful roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About San Antonio
San Antonio, or unofficially San Ann as the locals call it, is a city in Pasco County, Florida, United States. It is a suburban city included in the Tampa-St. Petersburg-Clearwater, Florida Metropolitan Statistical Area. It lies within Florida’s 5th congressional district. The population was 1,138 at the 2010 census. It was established as a Catholic colony by Judge Edmund F. Dunne. The city derives its name from Saint Anthony of Padua. Saint Leo University is located nearby.
San Antonio is located at 28°20′12″N 82°16′30″W / 28.33667°N 82.27500°W / 28.33667; -82.27500 (28.336649, −82.275011).
How To Locate A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your Own Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at some point or some other. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to accomplish the project yourself, that generally means getting a professional roofer.
The importance of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You have to know that you are currently investing your cash wisely and therefore the finished roof may last for a long time into the future. Take a look at these guidelines on how to find a reliable roofing company for your own home:
1. Utilize a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, make sure that they have a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors will probably be familiar with the codes and building requirements in your area. Also, they are more unlikely in order to scam you from the money since they have to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You should be able to lookup licensing information online through the website of your respective city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the very first company that you contact. Instead, reach out to at the very least a few different contractors in your community to get quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote to be able to see just where your hard earned money goes. Ideally, they ought to send an agent in your property to examine your homes roof personally before providing you with an insurance quote. Like that, the estimate they supply will be far more accurate.
4. Be sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to present you with a written contract. Ensure both you and also the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy for your self in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection if the contractor fails to follow along with through on the promises.
Selecting a reliable roof specialist for your house is extremely important. The roof is amongst the most essential components of your residence. Working with a professional roofing company that has a great reputation is the easiest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of metal roof pricing in San Antonio think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.