Commercial Roofing for metal roof repair in Coleman. Dial 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Coleman
What We Do
Your roofing system is undoubtedly the most important aspect of your home that protects it from harsh weather. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. provides a complete range of roofing services around the Coleman area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are seasoned and experts in different types of commerical roof repair work and reconstruction.
When it comes to Coleman roof repair and construction, WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Installing a new roof is a huge financial commitment, so hiring a licensed and expert roofing company to install it is key.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We offer commercial maintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Offering professional installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses of Coleman and neighboring locations.
We provide the #1 roof cleaning service in Coleman. We’ll make your roof appear like new once again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand new roof or perhaps a roof repair, then we ‘d be more than happy to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the present condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked? We’d be more than happy to supply you with a FREE examination to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their largest financial investments people usually have a plenty of questions prior to makingany decisions , below are a number of the more common ones…
Unless you are a certified roofing professional, the majority of roofing jobs really should not be performed yourself. In addition keep in mind that the majority of manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof will not warranty those items unless a certified roofing contractor carries out the job. The other thing to bear in mind is that working on a roof can be very dangerous, so is it really worth endangering your health so you can save money?
It would be really good if we could give you a straight forward response to that question! However, there actually is no one answer fits all for every question like that. There are many unique products available and each one will have its own merits and disadvantages. To determine which is the right roof for you, you ought to have a contractor come and check out your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they have seen, the type of roof you have, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends on the type of roof you currently have and what evaluations are mandated. Also, remember that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we can’t work on certain days then this will add time to the job. A smaller home may take about a week or so, while much larger commercial jobs can be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just make certain your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Since your roof is always subjected to the outside elements, it means your roof is going to break down with time. The rate at which it degrades will be dependent on a variety of factors. Those include; the grade of the initial components used along with the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is taken care of and the style of the roof. Most roofing companies will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed because of the above variables. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of removing any covering materials that have been included to provide cover from the weather. In addition, you should stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they may also reduce the lifespan of your roof. When you converse with your roof cleaning professional, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will remove the aesthetically displeasing algae and discoloration without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients like us … and we really hope that you will grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our customers have said about us…
A Wonderful End Result
These guys did absolutely everything they told us they were planning to do, and at the specific price that they quoted us. The roof repair and new roof installment was also completed in a timely manner and they straightened up after on their own. Undeniably fantastic and I would certainly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be More Happy
The team was professional polite and did a terrific job when fixing some substantial roof damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them again and would highly suggest them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always timely, courteous, and have fair prices. I would suggest to look at these guys to anyone who is searching for a reliable, truthful roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Coleman
Coleman is a city in Sumter County, Florida, United States. The population was 647 at the 2000 census. According to the U.S Census estimates of 2005, the city had a population of 679.
On June 8, 1840, Colonel W. J. Worth, Colonel Bennet Riley, and the Second and Eighth Infantry divisions transferred to Fort McClure to search the Lake Panasoffkee area for Seminole warriors. Three days later, the troops discovered an empty village.
How To Choose A Reliable Roofing Company For Your Own Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs should be repaired or replaced at some time or other. Unless there is the right tools and experience to accomplish the project yourself, that typically means employing a professional roofing company.
The significance of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You have to know that you are currently investing your hard earned money wisely which the finished roof can last for several years in the future. Take a look at these tips on how to locate a reliable roofing company for your own home:
1. Employ a local company. Before hiring a contractor, make sure that these people have a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors will probably be aware of the codes and building requirements in the area. Also, they are less likely in order to scam you away from your money since they should maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You should certainly look up licensing information online through the website of your own city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the first company that you simply contact. Instead, get in touch with a minimum of various contractors in your neighborhood to acquire quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote to be able to see just where your money is certainly going. Ideally, they must send an agent to the property to check your homes roof directly before supplying you with a quote. That way, the estimate they provide will be much more accurate.
4. Ensure that the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to present you with a written contract. Make certain both you together with the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy on your own in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection in case the contractor fails to follow along with through on their own promises.
Deciding on a reliable roof specialist for your residence is important. The roof is probably the most important components of your house. Getting a professional roof specialist who may have an excellent reputation is the simplest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of metal roof repair in Coleman think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.