Commercial Roofer for metal roof repair in Dade City. Call 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Dade City
Who We Are
Your roofing system is undoubtedly the most critical aspect of your home that offers protection to it from the elements. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. offers a complete array of roofing services around the Dade City area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are knowledgeable and specialists in various types of commerical roof repairs and reconstruction.
When it comes to Dade City roofing, WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Installing a new roof is a substantial investment, so hiring a licensed and professional roofing company to build it is crucial.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We provide commercial repair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Offering expert installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses of Dade City and surrounding areas.
We provide the premier roof cleaning service in Dade City. We’ll make your roof look like new once more!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand-new roof or perhaps a roof repair, then we ‘d be more than willing to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the present state of your roof? When was the last time you had it looked at? We’d be more than happy to provide you with a FREE checkup to put your mind at ease.
Being one of their largest expenditures people usually have a number of questions before coming to a conclusion , listed here are a few of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a certified contractor, the majority of roofing work really should not be carried out yourself. In addition bear in mind that a large number of manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof will not warranty those products unless a licensed roofing contractor performs the task. The other thing to remember is that working on a roof may be very hazardous, so is it really worth endangering your health so you can save money?
It would be great if we could give you a simple answer to that question! But there really is no one answer that fits all for every question like that. There are so many different products available and each and every one will have its own merits and faults. To figure out which is the best roof for you, you should have a contractor come and take a look at your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they have seen, your roof design, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends upon the kind of roof and exactly what surveys are needed. Also, keep in mind that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we cannot work on particular days then this will definitely add more time to the task. A small home might take about a week or so, whereas much larger industrial jobs might be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just be sure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Due to the fact that your roof is consistently subjected to the weather, it means your roof is going to diminish gradually. The rate at which it degrades will be dependent on a number of factors. Those include; the grade of the initial components used along with the workmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is taken care of and the type of roof. Most roofing companies will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed because of the above variables. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of getting rid of any protective minerals that have been included to give shielding from the weather. Aside from that, you should avoid chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they can easily also diminish the life of your roof. When you speak to your roof cleaning professional, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will clear away the undesirable algae and discoloration without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers really love us … and we feel confident that you will grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that some of our customers have said about us…
A Really Great End Result
These guys did absolutely everything they told us they were going to do, at the exact price that they quoted us. The roof install was also finished in a timely manner and they cleaned up after on their own. Undeniably excellent and will certainly recommend them to others.
The team was professional polite and did a terrific task when repairing some substantial roofing system damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them on future jobs and would definitely suggest them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always prompt, courteous, and have reasonable rates. I would recommend this company to anybody who is searching for a really good, truthful roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Dade City
Dade City is a city in and the county seat of Pasco County, Florida, United States. It is located in the Tampa Bay Area. The population was 6,437 at the 2010 census.
Dade City is popular with tourists for its antique stores, restaurants and historic architecture including the Pasco County Courthouse, Hugh Embry Library, and Edwinola. The annual Kumquat Festival is hosted downtown and the surrounding area is a large producer of the tart kumquat, a citrus fruit eaten whole. It was home to former Yankees pitcher Dave Eiland.
How To Find A Reliable Roofer For Your Own Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs must be repaired or replaced at some point or some other. Unless you will find the right tools and experience to complete the project yourself, that frequently means employing a professional roofer.
The value of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You must know you are investing your hard earned money wisely and therefore the finished roof will last for many years ahead. Have a look at these guidelines on how to look for a reliable roofing contractor for your own home:
1. Utilize a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, make certain that these people have a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be informed about the codes and building requirements in your town. They are also unlikely in order to scam you from your money since they need to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You will be able to check out licensing information online from the website of the city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the 1st company that you contact. Instead, reach out to no less than a few different contractors in your community to have quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote so that you can see just where your cash is certainly going. Ideally, they must send an agent to your property to examine the roof face-to-face before supplying you with a quotation. This way, the estimate they supply will be far more accurate.
4. Be sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to offer you a written contract. Ensure both you and also the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy for your self in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection in case the contractor fails to go by through on their promises.
Deciding on a reliable roof specialist for your own home is extremely important. Your homes roof is among the most important components of your home. Getting a professional roofing contractor that has an excellent reputation is the simplest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of metal roof repair in Dade City think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.