Residential Roofer for metal roof repair in Land O Lakes. Call 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Land O Lakes
Who We Are
Your roofing system is undoubtedly the most significant aspect of your home that gives protection to it from harsh weather. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. provides a complete array of roof repair and new roof installment solutions in and around the Land O Lakes area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are knowledgeable and professionals in different types of commerical roof repairs and rebuilds.
When it comes to Land O Lakes roofing, WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Installing a new roof is a significant investment, so choosing a licensed and skilled roofing company to install it is essential.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We offer commercial maintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Providing professional installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses of Land O Lakes and neighboring locations.
Our company provides the #1 roof cleaning company in Land O Lakes. We’ll help make your roof look new once again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand-new roof or maybe a roof repair, then we would be very to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the current state of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked? We’d be happy to offer you a FREE inspection to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their biggest expenditures people usually have a bunch of questions prior to makingany decisions , listed here are a few of the more common ones…
Unless you’re a qualified contractor, most roofing work really should not be carried out yourself. In addition keep in mind that almost all manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those items unless a licensed professional performs the work. The other thing to keep in mind is that working on a roof may be very risky, so is it really worth endangering your health for you to save money?
It would be great if we were able to give you a simple response to this question! But there actually is no single answer fits all for every question like that. There are plenty of unique products available and each and every one will have its own benefits and faults. To figure out which is the best roof for your home, you should have a professional come and examine your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they observe, the type of roof you have, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It really is dependent on the type of roof you have and exactly what surveys are needed. Also, remember that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we cannot work on particular days then this will definitely add time to the task. A small home may take about a week or so, whereas more substantial industrial jobs may be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just be sure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Due to the fact that your roof is always exposed to the outside elements, this means your roof is going to deteriorate with time. The pace at which it breaks down will be dependent on a number of variables. These include; the grade of the initial components that were used as well as the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is taken care of and the design of the roof. Most roofing companies will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but obviously that can never be promised due to the above factors. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of washing away any covering materials that have been included to provide cover from the elements. Aside from that, you really should stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they can easily also cut down the life-span of your roof. When you speak to your roof cleaning specialist, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will get rid of the unattractive algae and staining without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients adore us … and we hope that you will grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our previous customers have had to say…
A Wonderful End Result
This company did everything they said they were going to do, and at the exact price that they quoted us. The roof install was also finished in a timely manner and they tidied up after themselves. Undeniably fantastic and will certainly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be More Happy
The team was expert courteous and did a terrific task when repairing some considerable roof damage that we had. I would certainly work with them again and would highly suggest them to others.
They were always timely, courteous, and have fair pricing. I would suggest to look at this company to anybody who is searching for a really good, honest roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Land O Lakes
Land o’ Lakes is a census-designated place (CDP) in Pasco County, Florida, United States. Land o’ Lakes is part of the Tampa-St. Petersburg-Clearwater, Florida MSA
How To Purchase A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your Own Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at some time or another. Unless you have the right tools and experience to do the job yourself, that generally means hiring a professional roofing contractor.
The necessity of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You must know that you will be investing your hard earned dollars wisely and therefore the finished roof lasts for a long time to come. Have a look at these easy methods to get a reliable roofing contractor for your residence:
1. Utilize a local company. Before getting a contractor, make sure that they have a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors will probably be aware of the codes and building requirements in your town. They are also less likely to attempt to scam you from the money since they should maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You should certainly lookup licensing information online throughout the website of your city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the initial company that you contact. Instead, reach out to a minimum of various contractors in your community to get quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote to enable you to see specifically where your money is certainly going. Ideally, they ought to send an agent to your property to examine the roof directly before supplying you with a quotation. This way, the estimate they offer is going to be far more accurate.
4. Make sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to provide you with a written contract. Be sure both you and also the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy yourself in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection in case the contractor fails to go by through on the promises.
Picking a reliable roof specialist for your residence is extremely important. The roof is one of the most essential components of your residence. Hiring a professional roof specialist that has an incredible reputation is the easiest method to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of metal roof repair in Land O Lakes think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.