Local Roofer for metal roof repair in New Port Richey. Dial 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in New Port Richey
Who We Are
Your roof is most likely the most significant aspect of your house that gives protection to it from the elements. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. provides a complete array of roof repair and new roof installment solutions around the New Port Richey area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are skilled and experts in different forms of commerical roof repairs and rebuilds.
When it comes to New Port Richey roofing, WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Installing a new roof is a huge expenditure, so choosing a licensed and skilled roofing company to build it is essential.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We offer commercial repair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Offering expert installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses of New Port Richey and neighboring areas.
Our company offers the leading roof cleaning company in New Port Richey. We’ll help make your roof look new again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand new roof or perhaps a roof repair, then we would be very to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the existing state of your roof? When was the last time you had it inspected? We would be happy to offer you a FREE checkup to set your mind at ease.
As one of their largest investments people usually have a many questions before coming to a conclusion , listed here are a few of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you are a qualified roofing professional, the majority of roofing work should not be performed yourself. Also remember that the majority of manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof will not warranty those products unless a licensed professional carries out the job. The other thing to always remember is that working on a roof can be very dangerous, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health in order to save money?
It would be fantastic if we could give you a straight forward response to that question! But there actually is no one answer fits all for every question like that. There are a lot of unique products readily available and each and every one will have its own benefits and faults. To determine which is the right roof for you, you ought to have an expert come and check out your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they have seen, the type of roof you have, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It really depends on the kind of roof you currently have and exactly what evaluations are required. Also, bear in mind that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we can’t work on a number of days then this will add time to the job. A small home could take around a week or so, whereas much larger industrial jobs may be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just make certain your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Due to the fact that your roof is consistently subjected to the weather, it means your roof is will degrade with time. The rate at which it degrades will be dependent on a variety of variables. Those include; the quality of the original components that were used as well as the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is maintained and the style of the roof. Most roofing professionals will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but that can never be guaranteed as a result of the above factors. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of eliminating any covering minerals that have been included to provide cover from the elements. Furthermore, you really should keep away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they can also reduce the life-span of your roof. When you speak with your roof cleaning professional, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will remove the unsightly algae and staining without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers like us … and we really hope that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that some of our customers have said about us…
A Wonderful Job
These guys did every single thing they said they were planning to do, at the exact price that they quoted us. The roof install was also finished on time and they tidied up after themselves. Absolutely excellent and will certainly recommend them to others.
The group was professional courteous and did a terrific job when fixing some considerable roof damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them again and would definitely recommend them to others.
They were always timely, polite, and have fair prices. I would recommend this company to anybody who is searching for a really good, truthful roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About New Port Richey
New Port Richey is a city in Pasco County, Florida, United States. It is a suburban city included in the Tampa-St. Petersburg-Clearwater, Florida Metropolitan Statistical Area.
By 1914 the area around Orange Lake was being called “new Port Richey” and the older part of Port Richey was called “old Port Richey.” In 1915 a separate post office was established for the residents of the southern part of Port Richey. The post office was named New Port Richey, and the name became official. The first postmaster was Gerben DeVries. The growth of the city came about after George Sims purchased the Port Richey Land Company. He built a home in New Port Richey in 1916.
How To Find A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your House
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs should be repaired or replaced at one point or another. Unless you will find the right tools and experience to complete the work yourself, that usually means working with a professional roofer.
The significance of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You need to know that you will be investing your hard earned money wisely and therefore the finished roof will last for a long time into the future. Check out these tips about how to look for a reliable roofer for your house:
1. Work with a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, make certain that there is a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors will probably be familiar with the codes and building requirements in your area. They are also unlikely to try to scam you away from your money since they must maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You will be able to search for licensing information online throughout the website of your city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the 1st company which you contact. Instead, reach out to at the very least some different contractors in your neighborhood to obtain quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote to help you see specifically where your hard earned dollars is headed. Ideally, they ought to send an agent to your property to evaluate the roof personally before giving you an insurance quote. This way, the estimate they give will be much more accurate.
4. Make sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to present you a written contract. Make sure both you and also the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy for your self in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection in the event the contractor fails to follow through on their own promises.
Selecting a reliable roofer for your residence is really important. The roof is among the most critical components of your property. Employing a professional roofing contractor who has a great reputation is the easiest method to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of metal roof repair in New Port Richey think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.