Local Roofer for metal roof repair in New Port Richey. Call 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in New Port Richey
What We Do
Your roofing system is possibly the most critical part of your house that protects it from the elements. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. provides a complete array of roof repair and new roof installment solutions around the New Port Richey area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are knowledgeable and experts in various forms of commerical roof repair work and rebuilds.
When it comes to New Port Richey roof repair and installation, WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Adding a new roof is a huge expenditure, so hiring a licensed and skilled roofing company to install it is essential.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We offer commercial repair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Providing expert installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses of New Port Richey and surrounding areas.
Our company offers the leading roof cleaning company in New Port Richey. We’ll make your roof appear like new once again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand new roof or maybe a roof repair, then we would be more than willing to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the current condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it looked at? We’d be happy to supply you with a FREE assessment to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their biggest investments people always have a bunch of questions before makingany decisions , below are a few of the more common ones…
Unless you’re a trained contractor, most roofing jobs shouldn’t be carried out yourself. Additionally always remember that most manufacturers of products used in the roof repair will not warranty those products unless a certified roofing contractor performs the job. Something else to remember is that working on a roof may be very hazardous, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health so you can save money?
It would be really good if we were able to give you a straight forward answer to this question! But there really is no single answer that fits all for every question like that. There are many different products available and each and every one will have its own merits and faults. To determine which is the right roof for you, you should have an expert come and examine your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they see, the type of roof you have, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It really depends upon the type of roof and what evaluations are needed. Also, bear in mind that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we can’t work on a number of days then this will certainly add time to the job. A small home may take about a week or so, while more substantial industrial projects could be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just make certain your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Because your roof is continuously subjected to the weather, it means your roof is will break down with time. The rate at which it breaks down will depend on a range of factors. Those include; the grade of the initial materials used as well as the workmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is taken care of and the design of the roof. Most roofing companies will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but that can never be promised as a result of the above variables. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of getting rid of any covering materials that have been included to offer shielding from the elements. In addition, you should steer clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they may also decrease the life-span of your roof. When you talk to your roof cleaning expert, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will eliminate the unpleasant algae and discoloration without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients adore us … and we feel confident that you will grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our customers have said about us…
A Really Great End Result
This company did everything they told us they were planning to do, at the exact price that they estimated. The job was also completed promptly and they straightened up after themselves. Without a doubt excellent and I would certainly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be Happier
The team was expert respectful and did a fantastic job when fixing some considerable roof damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them on other jobs and would highly suggest them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always timely, considerate, and have fair rates. I would recommend this company to anyone who is looking for a really good, honest roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About New Port Richey
New Port Richey is a city in Pasco County, Florida, United States. It is a suburban city included in the Tampa-St. Petersburg-Clearwater, Florida Metropolitan Statistical Area.
By 1914 the area around Orange Lake was being called “new Port Richey” and the older part of Port Richey was called “old Port Richey.” In 1915 a separate post office was established for the residents of the southern part of Port Richey. The post office was named New Port Richey, and the name became official. The first postmaster was Gerben DeVries. The growth of the city came about after George Sims purchased the Port Richey Land Company. He built a home in New Port Richey in 1916.
How To Purchase A Reliable Roofing Company For Your Residence
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at some point or any other. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to complete the project yourself, that typically means working with a professional roofing contractor.
The value of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You need to know that you are currently investing your cash wisely which the finished roof will last for many years in the future. Have a look at these guidelines on how to look for a reliable roofer for your home:
1. Work with a local company. Before getting a contractor, make certain that they have a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors will probably be familiar with the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. Also, they are less likely to attempt to scam you from the money since they must maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You must be able to look up licensing information online through the website of your own city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the 1st company that you just contact. Instead, reach out to no less than some different contractors in your community to obtain quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote to enable you to see exactly where your cash is certainly going. Ideally, they should send an agent in your property to evaluate your roof directly before supplying you with an estimate. Like that, the estimate they give will be far more accurate.
4. Make sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to offer you a written contract. Make certain both you and also the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy yourself in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection when the contractor fails to go by through on their promises.
Selecting a reliable roofing company for your residence is important. Your homes roof is one of the most significant components of your home. Working with a professional roofer who has an incredible reputation is the easiest method to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of metal roof repair in New Port Richey think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.