Commercial Roofing for metal roof repair in New Port Richey. Call 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in New Port Richey
What We Do
Your roofing system is probably the most critical aspect of your house that offers protection to it from harsh weather. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. provides a complete range of roofing services in and around the New Port Richey area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are skilled and professionals in several forms of commerical roof repairs and reconstruction.
When it comes to New Port Richey roof repair and construction, WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Installing a new roof is a substantial financial commitment, so going with a licensed and skilled roofing company to build it is critical.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We provide commercial maintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Providing professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies of New Port Richey and neighboring areas.
Our company provides the highly regarded roof cleaning company in New Port Richey. We’ll help make your roof look like new again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand-new roof or maybe a roof repair, then we ‘d be very to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the current state of your roof? When was the last time you had it assessed? We would be happy to offer you a FREE inspection to put your mind at ease.
As one of their biggest financial investments people typically have a bunch of questions before makingany decisions , listed here are a number of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a properly trained roofing professional, the majority of roofing tasks should never be undertaken yourself. Also keep in mind that the majority of manufacturers of products used in the roof repair will not warranty those items unless a licensed roofing contractor carries out the work. Something else to remember is that working on a roof could be very risky, so is it really worth risking your health in order to save money?
It would be fantastic if we were able to give you a straight forward answer to this question! However, there really is no single answer that fits all for each question like that. There are a lot of different products readily available and each will have its own advantages and faults. To know which is the ideal roof for you, you should have an expert come and check out your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they find, the type of roof you have, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely is dependent on the type of roof you currently have and exactly what inspections are required. Also, keep in mind that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we can’t work on a number of days then this will add more time to the job. A small home might take around a week or so, while much larger commercial jobs may be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just see to it your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Considering that your roof is always subjected to the outside elements, this means your roof is will deteriorate over time. The rate at which it deteriorates will be dependent on a range of factors. Those include; the quality of the initial materials used along with the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is preserved and the type of roof. Most roofing professionals will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but that can never be guaranteed due to the above factors. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of taking off any covering materials that have been included to provide shielding from the elements. On top of that, you really should steer clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they can easily also reduce the life of your roof. When you talk to your roof cleaning specialist, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will eliminate the aesthetically displeasing algae and staining without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers really love us … and we really hope that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that some of our customers have had to say…
A Really Great End Result
These guys did absolutely everything they claimed they were planning to do, and at the exact price that they estimated. The roof repair and new roof installment was also completed on time and they straightened up after on their own. Undeniably excellent and will certainly strongly recommend them to others.
The group was professional respectful and did a terrific job when repairing some substantial roof damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them again and would definitely recommend them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always timely, polite, and have reasonable pricing. I would suggest to look at this company to anybody who is trying to find a reliable, truthful roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About New Port Richey
New Port Richey is a city in Pasco County, Florida, United States. It is a suburban city included in the Tampa-St. Petersburg-Clearwater, Florida Metropolitan Statistical Area.
By 1914 the area around Orange Lake was being called “new Port Richey” and the older part of Port Richey was called “old Port Richey.” In 1915 a separate post office was established for the residents of the southern part of Port Richey. The post office was named New Port Richey, and the name became official. The first postmaster was Gerben DeVries. The growth of the city came about after George Sims purchased the Port Richey Land Company. He built a home in New Port Richey in 1916.
How To Choose A Reliable Roofing Company For Your Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at some point or some other. Unless you will find the right tools and experience to accomplish the work yourself, that typically means working with a professional roofing contractor.
The significance of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You need to know that you will be investing your hard earned money wisely and that the finished roof can last for a long time in the future. Look at these tips about how to get a reliable roof specialist for your home:
1. Work with a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, ensure that there is a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be aware of the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. They are also unlikely to attempt to scam you from your money since they must maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You will be able to lookup licensing information online through the website of the city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the initial company that you simply contact. Instead, get in touch with at least various contractors in your neighborhood to get quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote to be able to see exactly where your hard earned money is headed. Ideally, they need to send a representative to your property to evaluate your homes roof face-to-face before supplying you with an estimate. That way, the estimate they offer will be a lot more accurate.
4. Ensure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to offer you a written contract. Be sure both you and also the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy for yourself in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection in case the contractor fails to go by through on their own promises.
Picking a reliable roofing company for your home is really important. The roof is probably the most important components of your home. Working with a professional roofing company having a fantastic reputation is the best way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of metal roof repair in New Port Richey think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.