Local Roofers for metal roof repair in Odessa. Call 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Odessa
Who We Are
Your roof is undoubtedly the most important part of your house that offers protection to it from the elements. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. provides a complete range of roofing solutions around the Odessa area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are experienced and specialists in several types of commerical roof repairs and rebuilds.
When it comes to Odessa roof repair and construction, WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Constructing a new roof is a huge expenditure, so choosing a licensed and specialist roofing company to install it is essential.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We offer commercial repair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Providing expert installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses of Odessa and surrounding areas.
We offer the premier roof cleaning company in Odessa. We’ll make your roof appear like new once more!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand-new roof or possibly a roof repair, then we ‘d be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the existing condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it examined? We would be more than happy to supply you with a FREE checkup to set your mind at ease.
As one of their largest financial investments people always have a many questions before coming to a conclusion , below are some of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you are a certified roofing professional, most roofing work should not be undertaken yourself. Additionally always remember that a lot of manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair will not warranty those products unless a certified roofing contractor performs the task. The other thing to always remember is that working on a roof could be very dangerous, so is it really worth risking your health for you to save money?
It would be fantastic if we were able to give you a straight forward answer to that question! But there really is no single answer that fits all for each question like that. There are several unique products readily available and each and every one will have its own advantages and faults. To determine which is the ideal roof for you, you really should have a professional come and examine your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they find, the type of roof you have, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It really depends on the type of roof and exactly what inspections are mandated. Also, bear in mind that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we cannot work on particular days then this will definitely add more time to the task. A small home might take about a week or so, while much larger industrial jobs might be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just see to it your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Due to the fact that your roof is constantly subjected to the outside elements, this means your roof is will break down with time. The pace at which it degrades will be dependent on a range of variables. These include; the quality of the original components used along with the workmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is taken care of and the style of the roof. Most roofing contractors will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed as a result of the above factors. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of washing away any covering minerals that have been included to offer protection from the elements. Additionally, you should steer clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they can easily also cut down the life-span of your roof. When you speak with your roof cleaning expert, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will remove the unpleasant algae and yellowing without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients like us … and we hope that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that a number of our customers have had to say…
A Terrific End Result
This company did every single thing they said they were planning to do, and at the specific price that they estimated. The roof install was also completed promptly and they straightened up after on their own. Without a doubt perfect and will certainly strongly recommend them to others.
The group was expert respectful and did a terrific task when repairing some significant roofing system damage that we had. I would certainly work with them again and would highly suggest them to others.
They were always timely, considerate, and have reasonable pricing. I would suggest to look at these guys to anybody who is looking for a reliable, sincere roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Odessa
Odessa is a census-designated place (CDP) in Pasco County, Florida, United States. The population was 3,173 at the 2000 census and more than doubled to 7,267 in 2010. Northwest of Tampa, Odessa had been an area of open spaces, ranching, and horse properties. More recently it has seen many suburban property developments as Tampa’s population expands.
The Odessa area was first settled in the middle 1800s by the W.M. Mobley Family who migrated from Savannah, Georgia. Odessa was named in the 1880s by Peter Demens, a Russian immigrant who developed the community through the Orange Belt Railway. Later, the railroad came through, running parallel with S.R. 54. Demens also founded St. Petersburg, Florida and named both communities after places he used to go to in his native country.
How To Locate A Reliable Roofer For Your Residence
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at some point or some other. Unless you have the right tools and experience to perform the job yourself, that generally means working with a professional roofing company.
The significance of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You should know you are investing your cash wisely which the finished roof will last for many years to come. Look at these tips about how to get a reliable roofing contractor for your house:
1. Work with a local company. Before getting a contractor, be sure that there is a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors will probably know about the codes and building requirements in your town. Also, they are unlikely in order to scam you from the money since they must maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You should be able to search for licensing information online through the website of the city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the very first company that you simply contact. Instead, get in touch with a minimum of a few different contractors in your neighborhood to acquire quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote to enable you to see just where your hard earned dollars is going. Ideally, they should send a representative in your property to examine your homes roof directly before providing you with an estimate. Doing this, the estimate they offer will probably be much more accurate.
4. Make sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to offer you a written contract. Make sure both you and the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy for yourself just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection in case the contractor fails to go by through on their own promises.
Deciding on a reliable roof specialist for your own home is important. Your homes roof is one of the most important components of your home. Getting a professional roofing contractor having an incredible reputation is the easiest method to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of metal roof repair in Odessa think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.